Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 40. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 12:26:06 PM
I really agree with your Topic, Investors are people who invest money in projects to earn profits on time, It is true that the prize hunters are also investors because we invest our time in completing a series of tasks for a particular project. There is a popular saying that free is not free. Gift hunters are investing time.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
June 05, 2018, 12:21:48 PM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

For me they both need money but in an opposite changing, i mean investor put their money to a promising project and in a bounty campaign, bounty hunters earn money for supporting promising project too so they both have a same strength and also need a people to do that all.

But think about whether you want to always work? If you already have a lot of money you will definitely think about investing, everyone would have the desire to continue to grow for the better. It never hurts to start as a campaign participant and the next few years become an investor
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 12:17:38 PM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
There is a big difference between bounty and investment. Investment requires you money to start with and bounty is consider a job that that will pay you once you completed the work. The reward from if you invest that is the investment but if you are selling your bounty rewards once it it listed in exchange then it is not a investment, it is like a salary.
Activity: 181
June 05, 2018, 12:12:00 PM
many reason why not choose the invesment
maybe like many people haven't the modals so they chooice the free that bounty
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 12:08:47 PM
One word " Time is money " , You will waste lots of time on some garbage scam bounty like Hashcard, I did the social and media campaign more than 1 month for nothing
Activity: 111
June 05, 2018, 12:02:29 PM
Our efforts, time and resources to participate in the generosity campaigns of ICO can not be called investments. Investments are considered to be the investment of money, capital in the industry with the aim of making a profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
June 04, 2018, 05:50:09 PM
Bounty also means an investment without money but with our times. But when talking about bounties these days, they are unpromising. Each day, some bounties are suspended or paused that makes us upset.

Every month nearly 350 Bounty appear. It's not surprising that the percent of good projects is rather low. This is exactly difficult to find something valuable among tons of useless projects!  Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
June 04, 2018, 05:45:38 PM

I absolutely agree with you! We are investors too, but those, who have no money and have free time that we can spend on working with projects and invest in them. I think, it is quite equivalent concepts because we all know that Time Is Money!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 04:16:47 AM
I think that for each of us, the time of our life is a more valuable, non-renewable resource than money.
The organizers of the ICO projects are buying our time for their money. The time of life/work of other people bought for money is potentially endless for companies.
 So, bounty hunters invested their time and this is the most valuable resource
Activity: 19
June 04, 2018, 03:14:05 AM
the investment is not a bounty because the bounty here people work here in the forum and they receive a bounty token as the wages they work on.
Activity: 421
June 04, 2018, 03:11:50 AM
Why not investing? Bounty is also an investment. You invest in your time. Time can create money. You spend your time participating in various bounty activities. This is also an investment.
Activity: 83
June 04, 2018, 03:00:08 AM
You can get a token for the reward, you can get a token for the investment, the former takes time, the latter takes money, so you can get a token for both the investment and the reward.
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
June 04, 2018, 02:52:37 AM
Bounty hunters are also potential investors.
Because these people are interested in the ICO project, there is still a strong possibility to invest in the project.
Activity: 112
June 04, 2018, 02:43:50 AM
This is an investment. Investment can be expressed in different ways. In money, in services, in goods.
Bounty hunters are investing their time and services to the projects and that is referred to as an investment
Activity: 39
June 04, 2018, 02:40:16 AM
Not all bounty hunters are investors. Bounty hunters can be investors only if their reward token was invested. Bounty hunters selling their reward token once they received is not considered as investors. Investors is different to employee, I must more consider bounty hunter as an employee.
Activity: 126
June 04, 2018, 02:36:19 AM
In my opinion, Time is money and some will even argue that time is more valuable than money. Those who invest in ICO with money are said to be the cost of accounting and bounty participants also spend the economic cost in the form of time, energy, and other resources to advertise projects to get the funds to be successful.

Activity: 74
June 04, 2018, 02:30:00 AM
In my opinion, You invest your own time and work to get bounty . Some people do Really good articles , videos , editing and alot of people bring new people in Ico's from Facebook , twitter followers Smiley So if we look from other side then i would say Bounty is Investment as we are investing our time and time is money as well.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
June 04, 2018, 02:29:04 AM
Bounty is an investment you invested your time and effort to promote the product.
Activity: 196
June 04, 2018, 02:26:47 AM
Yes I agree, nowadays investment isnt just about money. For us bounty hunters, taking the time, energy as well as mind is an investment. Because of the success of an ICO is also one of them because bounty hunter who promote the ICO.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
June 04, 2018, 02:25:02 AM
Why do you think the bonuses are the same as the investments? Since you receive bounty when supporting a project, it's not an investment. Investments are contributions that help the project develop, and these contributions are money.
Pages:
Jump to: