Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 41. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 02:24:09 AM
Actually, every individual has the different overview of this term. Of course, for the investors, they think that the one who only spend the money to invest is called as the investors. But, the people who spend the time to work are called as the worker, spending the energy and time to get the earnings. It will depend on you, what you are thinking about.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 02:21:31 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

Personally, I think, participating in a bounty is just one way of investing, it's simply an investment of time and no money involved. Many members of crypto do bounty as the safest way to get a coin than invest it with paper money. I invested no risk but if you do the research you would not be the victim. So you should be able to protect yourself.

Activity: 364
Merit: 6
June 04, 2018, 02:05:12 AM
Yes, I fully agree with your statement. Because, as a student, I don't have the money to invest in cryptocurrency. And, investing only my time and effort brings me some money. Investment in cryptocurrency is not only monetary, we can also invest our time and efforts in doing bounties and campaigns. We can consider it as an investment.
Activity: 145
June 04, 2018, 02:02:07 AM
Yes, I think bounty is also a way of investing. You can hold your bounty token waiting for the price to rise. You can also use your bounty token to invest in other excellent cryptocurrencies. I think this is all It is a good investment method.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
June 04, 2018, 01:25:02 AM
I agree that bounty is investment. There are two kinds of investment actually...industrial and capital investment. The latter speaks of money while the first one speaks of time and effort. It is a pity that if the softcap is not reach, only capital investors are given a return. Why oh why are industrial investors not given a return?
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 04, 2018, 01:10:35 AM
investment is good when you have capital to invest but if you dont have then go for bounty its easy way to earn money
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 12:21:23 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

The common rule of whole our life it is that for all our achievements we must pay by something. I don’t think that bounties is exception from this rule. It is much more important to me get an experience of all my doings in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 11:43:58 AM
You're right. We seem to share the same opinion on that. Engaging in a bounty campaign is also an investment, just like contributing funds into a token project. Bounty hunters invest their time instead of their money.
Activity: 224
June 03, 2018, 11:29:04 AM
I would not say that. In the first place I have a financial side. I do not invest money, so I can not lose them, but on the contrary I get rewards.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 03, 2018, 11:27:07 AM
Technically, investment or investing means putting money into financial schemes, properties, shares etc with an expectation of gaining good returns. Bounty hunters do not put in their monies but other resources like time and writing abilities.
On a mundane talk, yes, you can classify these input of resources into a project as investing.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
June 03, 2018, 11:26:10 AM
Bounty is just as much of an investment as the coin that you put your money into buying. it's just that with bounties instead of money, you put in your time and energy into it, this is just as much of an investment. Which is why when at the end of a bounty you do not end up getting paid your rewards, it hurts just like when you lose the coins that you spend money on
Activity: 262
June 03, 2018, 11:15:34 AM
I agree with your thoughts, but back the minds of others many different views. and in my opinion bounty hunter and investor is the same kind of business that in the core crypto we are equally pursuing the results or profits in crypto but with different techniques
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
June 03, 2018, 11:07:14 AM
U are right, bounty hunters invest their time and i think its also investment. It's best to invest money in a project and participate in a bounty campaign
Activity: 336
June 03, 2018, 11:02:36 AM
To participate in the bounty it only takes time to fulfill the conditions of the campaign bounty. Time is in fact in this case is an investment, but it does not take much to participate in the bounty
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
June 03, 2018, 10:55:03 AM
I agree with you on something like this. It is true that we as bounty hunter have spent a lot of time to promote various projects in this forum. But sometimes our time feels like nothing if the bounty campaign that we follow does not produce anything. Everyone will be disappointed. I hope that I get a sweet result after following various bounty, and investor can see the progress of the project in the future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
June 03, 2018, 10:54:00 AM
Some people just do not see it that way but I agree they are mistaken, after all how do you get money in the first place? You get money by offering your services or products, if you offer your services you are offering your time and knowledge, so if you invest with that money in a coin you are in a way investing your time already, so there is not really a difference between investing your time or money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 10:44:40 AM
It is difficult to call novice bounty hunters investors, it's just a job, performing which they will receive tokens of various projects. They will become investors when they start managing the money earned and invest in various projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 10:27:45 AM
Here I with you fully disagree,this very cool and promising investment,time!Since investing time,you get free tokens, which then can iksanut very much more from the price that was,so that bounty gives normal money, if you do every day for a run at least half a year,and most importantly, you can not immediately drain in any case tokens!
For me Bounty is a very good job to earn profits in the world of Crypto today, I also strongly agree with the above topics, here the bounty hunters are the investors who do not spend money and only help in the field of services, so that investors are not only those who spend money on the success of the project but we help in the field of service is an investor, and practically our services are indispensable in all projects.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
June 03, 2018, 10:22:40 AM
I completely disagree with this statement, because in this case we are investing not money but our precious time.
Activity: 644
June 03, 2018, 10:12:31 AM
Here I with you fully disagree,this very cool and promising investment,time!Since investing time,you get free tokens, which then can iksanut very much more from the price that was,so that bounty gives normal money, if you do every day for a run at least half a year,and most importantly, you can not immediately drain in any case tokens!
Pages:
Jump to: