Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 35. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 11:32:39 PM
I agree with you. Joining in bounty is also considered as invesment because bounty hunters also invest their time and efforts promoting the project to the public.
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 07:46:54 PM
It depends on person to person. Some people say it's an investment and some say it's not. In my view if you have money , you invest and if you do a Bounty you have none, you wait for Coins and investments by doing work. So I think some people says it is not investment.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 07:38:22 PM
I don't think bounty hunters are "investors" they are more like marketers doing a job and getting paid for that job. Now if I were to take money (in this case coins) I made from that bount/job and then invest it in another project or something else then I would be an investor yes it takes time but it is still not putting money into a project it's only your energy, that would be like saying everyone who works on the project is an investor, (no there are working and can chose to invest if they'd like). But that is just my POV. I'm sure there are other POV's Smiley
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 05:34:47 PM
I think you have a point. Because bounty takes hard work and also a long time. So as long as we do bounty then our time is used for good things. Of bounty must be with hard work and extra patience. Because it is not rare bounty there is a scam.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 05:32:05 PM
Ofcourse, invesment no only comes in the form of money. Those people who have no money like me. Invest our time and effort to promote the project.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 10, 2018, 05:18:24 PM
It is an investment of our time, but nyway I would post in the forum because I like spotting new ICOs and this is the best place to play the game. Just my view anyway.
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 04:28:21 PM
Let me show you something. This is a new promising crypto-currency that will help you make a profit. Do not miss your chance! - P2PS
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org/
Activity: 135
June 10, 2018, 04:27:56 PM
You are just investing your time in there, it does not count as the "classic" investment in here , but yes, investing our time and effort is the most important thing in here.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 04:26:34 PM
Personally, it's much easier for me to spend my time working for a member of the bounty than to invest real money. I think that this is a very good alternative.
Activity: 207
June 10, 2018, 04:16:07 PM
To participate in the bounty program you have to spend only time and show some efforts to fulfill the specified conditions of shares, this is also a kind of investment.

which is clear with us participate in bounty we can make an investment with the proceeds of coins in get it without spending any money to buy a coin
can also say that the bounty hunter also includes investors who have small capital let alone the time we have sacrificed in order to invest
Activity: 210
June 10, 2018, 04:08:10 PM
I think that bounty hunters are also investors, but only they invest their time and effort in advertising and get rewarded for it. It turns out when we pay a fee, we can immediately sell or hold - to be a long-term investor.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 03:50:03 PM
in my opinion, the bonus is only a job that can generate salary, but if investment is an attempt to benefit from what we give as big capital so if we assume that the business we do to follow the gift as capital then can be called the gift as well as investment and it is not harmful.
Activity: 378
June 10, 2018, 03:47:51 PM
To participate in the bounty program you have to spend only time and show some efforts to fulfill the specified conditions of shares, this is also a kind of investment.
Activity: 153
June 10, 2018, 03:46:23 PM
I also think so. Time spent in a bounty company is also an investment.
During that time, while a person participates in the bounty, he could take up another job and earn money. Alternative cost.
Those who say that the investment is swinging only money is looking at the question too narrowly.
Activity: 196
June 10, 2018, 03:35:11 PM

I think both of them bounty is a good income but they can not earn as much as an investment but they can provide a good shape for my investments I prefer both
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
June 10, 2018, 03:33:09 PM
We get paid for our work. If this is the case, then we are not investors.
But they do not pay us dollars, but tokens of the company. This is not a means of paying. So we did not receive a salary, but received gratitude for our time. And now we are coin holders.
Activity: 322
June 10, 2018, 03:17:51 PM
Participation Bounty consider one of the options for investing. Just invest for this solely your time, without spending any money. I am the other hand, we all know that time is money.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
June 10, 2018, 11:59:59 AM
It is kind of investment, as you are spending your valuable time and energy, in other terms you are working and promoting a product. So you could have put this time other places and make money, so it is indeed investing.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
June 10, 2018, 11:57:40 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

Of course it is. And I think bounty hunters invest much more than investors. Not only time is very valuable, but also the efforts of the people who put in every campaign.
This is something that few people can understand.  Huh
Of course bounty hunters invest more time than investors but investors put their money and the only way to get money is to exchange your time for it, so depending on how much money they invested in the project we may say that a single investor may put more time than all the bounty hunters combined , after all the purpose of an ico is not to distribute tokens to people but to raise funds so the developers probably appreciate a lot more the money they get than the exposure given by bounty hunters.
Activity: 84
June 10, 2018, 06:59:09 AM
It's true, we spend a lot of time and effort participating in bounty campaigns and totally deserve these coins. Especially since we do not know how much we will get.
Pages:
Jump to: