Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 36. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 101
June 09, 2018, 01:16:38 PM
It can be considered as a kind of investment. You invested your "time" here instead of your "money". People here saying that "you will not lose your money" or "bounty rewards are just free coins" are actually wrong. You have worked for it and you have earned it. No way it is something you got it for free (unless it is an air drop. Air drops are shit anyways). Instead of doing the bounty you could have done something else to earn money but you chose to do the bounty program. So that earning is equivalent to your job you gave up for doing the bounty.
I dont agree, time is actually not an investment, you just spend it to something you think is worth it. bounty is a work and you will received your reward in exchange of your work. bounty is not an investment, its a work that is worth of our time.

Naturally, it is not an investment but a kind of the work you can do any time. The main thing here is to find a very good ICO and pick the Bounty program that will bring you the best amount of money.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 11:43:56 AM
I agree with your opinion. For me, the investment is not only calculated in the form of money. but investments in other forms, for example in the form of effort and time.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 05:11:43 PM
You can lost  time with different ways, useful or not. Someone can waste free time just doing nothing. That's why  money investment is more risky
than time loosing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 04:56:58 PM
Today there are different ways for investment. Bounty is also one of the options for such investments, but instead of money you have to invest your time and energy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
June 08, 2018, 06:06:30 AM

When you receive your stake after the bounty it is called TOKEN and not BOUNTY TOKEN, meaning there is no segregation between investors and individual that create and awarness about the project,to eanr the token. Reason why I hold my token after  receiving it through bounty is because I see myself as an investor, I do research about any project I want to work before I become part of it, in order to avoid a waste of my time and resources which worth more than  cash at times.
Activity: 392
June 08, 2018, 04:51:57 AM
I often invest in this project in which I participate in the bounty company. For the most part, all bounty hunters investors, as earned money from the project hold, or sell and invest in other coins!
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
June 08, 2018, 04:43:23 AM
Well, you are only investing your time and that is right after all, but most people in here refer to "investment" as a way in that they put money inside a project in order to receive a return in a near future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
June 08, 2018, 04:41:28 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

We join on bounty campaign because we see potential gain on that token but we dont have enough money. I think we investing our time and effort on bounty campaign and thats can called investment with more less risk
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 08, 2018, 04:30:34 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

You can do both, as long as you had a capital for Investing crytpo and time for participating In any bounty campaign.  For me, since I don't enough for risk Investment here In crypto, so I'll just participating campaign to get money and Once I already,  I reInvest the half of It and use the remaining profits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 04:25:54 AM
I think you are right. But this is not a money investment. But this is an investment of time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 12:15:13 AM
yes right, they are both investing. Investment time for bounty hunter, they spend time every day to work on and support projects but sometimes the results are not appropriate, or even no results. That's what makes them seem to be wasting their time. While investors are clear that they have money.
Activity: 266
June 07, 2018, 11:01:41 PM
Never equate bounty hunter and investor. From the meaning is different guys. Their funding investors, they have funds and bounty hunter rely solely on free. And what bounty hunters have is time, then they use the time they have.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
June 07, 2018, 04:24:33 PM
In my opinion I don't see bounty hunters as investors because there job is to advertise the project to people. Meanwhile, they will be pay for their time and effort once they accomplish the tasks or the requirements provided by the bounty campaign manager. So, bounty hunters are in no condition to be call investors.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
BIB Exchange
June 07, 2018, 02:17:33 PM
Your ideas are very accurate. I participate in bounty campaigns and invest in tokens that I have.
I will continue to participate and increase my investments.
Activity: 266
June 07, 2018, 02:16:21 PM
Absolutely agree with this "bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced".  Bounty hunters invest thing that is more valuable than money
Activity: 420
June 07, 2018, 02:15:53 PM

You have a point man, Doing bounty campaigns are investment too because you need to invest your time and effort, actually electricity bill too. Time is gold, time can never been replaced. So make sure that the bounty you're doing is not a scam. Smiley
Activity: 71
June 07, 2018, 02:08:33 PM
Bounty is not always regarded as an investment because money is not involved, but the fact that energy and time has been spent on promoting an ICO, to me is also an investment, because any time wasted can never be recover.
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
June 07, 2018, 02:05:17 PM
I believe that you are right, but you risk losing what you earned in your time by investing, that is, when you invest, you risk being bigger in my opinion!
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
June 07, 2018, 02:01:49 PM
It seems to me that many bounty hunters are investors, simply because they do not have the seed capital to buy tokens on the ICO. And participation in bounty companies is one of the few ways to get seed money without investing real money. Undoubtedly there is a huge amount of people who merge all received tokens at the first opportunity and it's a fact, but there are investors who are ready to go for a long time!
Pages:
Jump to: