Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Eth value dropped now? - page 2. (Read 2262 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 04:46:25 AM
The decline in Ethereum prices could go down because the Cryptocurrency market is currently experiencing price volatility.
I think there are many acts of crime that occur in Cryptocurrency like many frauds that occur in the ICO.
While many ICO use payments with Ethereum, this causes Ethereum prices to fall in value and impact on prices in the current Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 04:03:56 AM

Eth dropped is normal because even other cryptos do already experienced it .

There were fake news that spreading lately about eth. Many people keep saying that eth is a scam coin and will end up soon . i think this is also the reason on why eth did drop dramatically because many people are easily convinced in which it resulted for them to sell thier eth holdings .
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 10, 2018, 01:47:14 AM
I'm sure that ETH will recover. The current price looks like a great buying opportunity. It is very low relative to other coins, but ETH still has huge potential. Buy now if you haven't yet.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
October 09, 2018, 11:47:18 PM
Is it because Ethereum's limited capacity?
Cryptocurrency with all its development no one can know for sure because it is a risk and the nature of the cryptocurrency itself investment with cryptocurrencies must be ready with all the risks that will be accepted and maybe confidence and patience that can reduce fear with prices are decreasing
Activity: 84
October 09, 2018, 05:25:07 PM
The fall Of the Ethereum cryptocurrency in price is a regularity. Prior to that was the rise and now decline. You don't have to worry about that.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 07:10:54 PM
The time you created that topic is from July 2018. And I remember that it was a period when ETH faced a lot of negative information, including information about refusing to set up Bitcoin's SEC fund that affected the BTC rate as well as all of the cryptos in the market. , including ETH.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 08, 2018, 04:13:58 PM
Eth has already touched its bottom and will soon be an upward turn. No need to panic. Need to buy ! The coin has all chances to keep its position in the market !
Activity: 135
October 08, 2018, 03:00:07 PM
I think it depends on the promising technologies of Ethereum. Bitcoin is a very promising technology and it is growing day by day and remains on the top 1.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 05:14:24 AM
For a long time, many coins are all in place, and they develop passively without any sudden movements up or down, so I would like to see now, but while Zach this follow does not work.
Activity: 121
October 06, 2018, 04:40:08 AM
No, it's a matter of unlimited possibilities. Just the fall of Ethereum is a consequence of the actions of exchange speculators. In the same way, speculators act on ordinary exchanges. But in the near future everything will return to normal, and will begin first slow and then rapid growth.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
September 19, 2018, 06:45:37 AM
I think because people are not interested in ETH and in recent months ETH has not innovated on their technology. I have lost faith in ETH and will only invest in quality ICO projects. The best advice for people is to consider carefully when investing in ETH and be wise to invest
Activity: 523
Merit: 500
September 19, 2018, 05:59:47 AM
If you look closely at the market, then it is not just the ethereum that falls, but almost all crypto experience the same thing. Suppose this is an opportunity to buy and own ethereum, because if the market has recovered later, then the price of ethereum will skyrocket.
We have to wait new money put into this market all coin pump then we can see ETH pump too.So be patient and hold the coins for some days it will gives us a huge profit.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
September 19, 2018, 05:44:18 AM
Bitcoin dominance is going up that's why ETH is going down. Traders would want to take the opportunity to profit in the increase of bitcoin that's why it would be a big opportunity to sell their ETH or any other altcoins and then buy more bitcoin. If you observed in the previous bitcoin runs, altcoins go down when bitcoin is going up so if you observe that the bitcoin dominance is slowly going up, you better sell your coin also and buy lower or if your coin is already down then you can buy more to average down if you have more funds.

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 04:39:39 AM
I'm afraid it's unrealistic to expect the price of a coin to go up indefinitely. Prices must always rise and fall, and the market can grow healthily. However, the recent sharp drop in ETH prices I feel abnormal, the news that this is the ICO project collective selling ETH caused.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 04:36:29 AM
Now its due to the ICO sells their collected Ethereum in order to get more funds for the project. I heard that last month from ICO was sold 300 000 ETH,
Activity: 134
September 19, 2018, 04:30:29 AM
Bitcoin price has an impact on the markets of all cryptocurrencies. All investors are waiting for the rise in bitcoin prices. So now they invest more money in bitcoin. In this situation, all cryptocurrencies lag behind him. After bitcoin reaches its maximum value there will be an outflow of excess capital and this will provoke an increase in prices for all altcoins. Have patience.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 03:09:07 AM
Probably a black hole in funds such as FOMO3D destroyed the value of Ethereum. They made Ethereum slow.
The influence of FUD and also Fomo is quite large. especially if bitcoin experiences a downward trend it is difficult to survive other altcoins. can be ascertained will come down
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
August 28, 2018, 06:30:57 AM

One factor is that ICO are not using that anymore since there are competitors where in like ethereum platform that can be use to issue a new token under them like smart contracts .
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 05:58:08 AM
Probably a black hole in funds such as FOMO3D destroyed the value of Ethereum. They made Ethereum slow.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 12:11:11 AM
I would not say that the price falls only on etherium . The whole market has been declining for a long time
Pages:
Jump to: