Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Ethereum market value going down? - page 10. (Read 1014 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I see the market cap of Ethereum is going down day by day. Could someone explain what is really driving down? Is it due to market FUD or sth different.
Not only ETH, the crypto market is in a bad state and unfortunately, the bad situation is prolonging. The same thing happened in the early months of 2017. However, I have to say that there are more complex changes in the market this year. Like experts predict this year is the year of strong volatility in the crypto market. I expect a strong and energetic impact from bitcoin to change the value of the market after April.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
I see the market cap of Ethereum is going down day by day. Could someone explain what is really driving down? Is it due to market FUD or sth different.

It's ok even ethereum fluctuates but it is not like bitcoin that with one fluctuation you lose thousands of money, unlike ethereum less decrease, but it's natura mate, i don't think that this is also the effect of banning crypto in India, there are so many miners of ethereum in india that is why it is very affected, but no need to worry, However, Vitalik must've been showing some regards.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
Curiously enough, Ed Cooper says that the recent drop wasn't caused by any news story/regulations/fear of hacks/etc.
Do you think Ethereum is going to bounce back, by the way?

It is not only the market of the ETH which is falling. In fact, the overall crypto market is facing lot of problem now-a-days and that the market value of almost all the crypto coins is falling and the only reason behind all this is the panic selling which is being done by so many of the investors who were there in the world of the crypto currencies. We need not to be panic and that we need to do the best possible thing.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
I heard bitmain is going to produce special ASICS for mining Ethereum , so it would be easier to mine it then than to set up a rig with GPUs,that could be a good reason to bring Ethereum down .
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
But really the price for etheruem has dropped drastically, diving from $1,000 plus to just $400. Is surprising to me because I'm particularly watching on the coin to be a good chase for bitcoin. I'm waiting for its green again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Try to observe more because not only ethereum is going down but almost of all the coin or tokens in the market are going down but I think the main reason why the market is red now because bitcoin still dumping and if you notice the basis of all crypto is bitcoin and for sure there are many investors pulling their money because they don't want to lose more that's why eth price is also affected.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Yeah but not only eth that go down all of the alt coin also go down because of BTC price falling down sharply, in order to alt coin to go up , BTC price need to go up first, and there were no fud that cause eth price falling down, but the market still very unstable and there are not many investors put new funds into crypto
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
As you know ethereum price and all altcoin is so depend on bitcoin price itself, and as you know bitcoin price right now experiencing decrease that deep enough.

If you have balance on ethereum, i suggest you to better holding it and wait for the time to pump price, ethereum itself is a coin that can be count.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Etherium is just depending on the price of Bitcoin and i Believe that because of bitcoin downtrend not just etherium is affected, all altcoins as well.But this all time low of the Bitcoin and all the altcoins doesn't mean crypto is dying.For me this is the best chance to buy and hold your assets and get some profits soon when the market get back to oits normal flow.Waiting is the best way to do after buying some assets in a very low price.So this is the chance to every body.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
The main reason is for the advertising bans on facebook, twitter, google, in addition to all the regulations that try to put the banks in different parts of the world, this is passenger, not hy that to enter panic
what a load of bullshit , eth is one of the biggest coins out there. they have no reason to advertise on facebook/twitter/google so why would it influence them. I think the biggest reason is just that the market is fucked now , all coins are going down.
maybe a lot of projects are selling the eth they raised in their ico , but that isn't the main reason.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Probably this is due to the real demand for Ethereum is very low in which investors still can't decide to join the investments because the market is still in difficult or not healthy at this moment and I'm afraid that this will become worst if the total ban of ICO advertisement by the social media will take effect on June in which it might reduce the ICO numbers which means the demand for Ethereum will going to reduce too.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
BTC coming up https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin
the market will follow suit
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
Thanks for the info. I hope the bullish market will come soon  Smiley

That's normal when it come to marker especially in crypto coz if you can see the bitcoin value now was dump and almost all altcoin was affected but i'm pretty sure they pump again not now but i think soon, so don't panic when that situation comes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
The main reason is for the advertising bans on facebook, twitter, google, in addition to all the regulations that try to put the banks in different parts of the world, this is passenger, not hy that to enter panic

I guess that's not the main reason. Because, the decline in prices Ethereum and Altcoin others have occurred before the ban on the facebook ads, twitter and google put into effect. I think the main problem is to the loss of public confidence in cryptocurrency or the sense of community disappointment which may have been exhausted and hurt sees the whale's treatment which ultimately impacts the departure of the community to stay away from cryptocurrency
Activity: 224
For my thought, the reasons are the same as for bitcoin, market is unstable right now, so we can wait stupid things from it. I would rather hold my currencies for better times.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
The entire market is going down, so it's not just like you can single out ETH and say that it's only them. The entire market is going through a massive downturn, massive amounts of money are leaving the market and people are scared.

Also, when the price of Bitcoin crashes the price of altcoins crash -- that's how it works. If the pairings were different, as in if the pairings weren't all bitcoin then maybe things would be a bit different but that's not the case -- that's something we can try to change for the future.

Ethereum is not only one coin dumping in the market but when seeing the last year market movement on ethereum by comparing with this year means It completely range now. Last year ethereum bumped 350 percentage but this year almost 1100 USD value dumped from the peak value of ethereum.

Current price fluctuations on the mareket is crashing almost every cryptocurrency in the market. This all happening because of the world political move. Simply we are getting fucked up in the market.
Activity: 117
Curiously enough, Ed Cooper says that the recent drop wasn't caused by any news story/regulations/fear of hacks/etc.
Do you think Ethereum is going to bounce back, by the way?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
The entire market is going down, so it's not just like you can single out ETH and say that it's only them. The entire market is going through a massive downturn, massive amounts of money are leaving the market and people are scared.

Also, when the price of Bitcoin crashes the price of altcoins crash -- that's how it works. If the pairings were different, as in if the pairings weren't all bitcoin then maybe things would be a bit different but that's not the case -- that's something we can try to change for the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Besides the bitcoin price dump other reason we may conclude is the ban on facebook, google and twitter towards cryptocurrency ads mostly the one who is affected with the ban is the ICO's most of the projects promote their incoming crowdsale through this platforms and mainly they used smart contracts from ETH to create ERC20 tokens not all of the projects use ETH blockchain but most of them depend on the said platform so Ether is the one who took the beating down from the market crash.
I think this action is only temporary because they are the 3 biggest advertising companies in the world. For me they are trying to create FUD to make the ETH price drop so strong that they can buy at cheap rates and then they will create good news to give the community a new look at the 3 advertising companies. Then the ETH price will go to the moon and will reach $2000
Pages:
Jump to: