Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Ethereum market value going down? - page 2. (Read 1014 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 10
We offer our Service
At first it I thought it was because eth are affected of btc dump but as we see eth and btc has different system which I think eth value down might because of its natural process as a crypto.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
It's because Bitcoin is going down, sadly almost every altcoin depends on bitcoin, and bitcoin is facing brutal dump so that's why...

Recently, the price of ethereum varies between 500 dollars. Maybe is not stabilize too much but probably in near future should growth. We should see price over 700 dollars in this summer for sure. We must be only patient and everything will back to norm
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It's because Bitcoin is going down, sadly almost every altcoin depends on bitcoin, and bitcoin is facing brutal dump so that's why...
Activity: 224
No only ethereum, almost complete crypto currency market going down and it is affecting the ethereum price also. So don't panic for the present situation of the market everything will be in normal once the market starts recovering.
Activity: 102
Recently, the price of Ethereum dropped even more. I read a lot of news and events. I think that the recent drop in the market has been a hacker attack!

I think the drop is just temporary. Just be patient.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
Maybe many people have abandoned the Crypto market, they do not buy the coin anymore and that includes ETH, so I think that is the cause of the drop in ETH prices, the demand fell so prices fell.
Activity: 336
Its because of bitcoin.. as we know if bitcoin will dump some the altcoins also will dump.  buts that normal in the market.  Thats the risky part of investing in crypto. But no need to worries even if ethereum value will going down, in the future it will rise again because ethereum is a good coin to invest for long term investment. If ethereum will go down then its the best time to invest  and earn a lot of profits.
Activity: 124
Most likely, the price reduction of Ethereum is not affected either by fundamental or any other factors. Lower prices now, this is part of the normal market movement after a sharp increase.
Activity: 183
For financial markets, it is normal for the market to go up and down. If you catch the market well then I think you will get a lot of money.
Activity: 126
Probably the market is hard to predict the cause, but based on supply and demand, the demand for ETH is falling sharply.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I see the market cap of Ethereum is going down day by day. Could someone explain what is really driving down? Is it due to market FUD or sth different.
It is going down just because the bitcoin is facing massive dump. The rest of the coins whether it is ethereum, neo or any other altcoin, they are completely relying on bitcoin for the rise in their market values. This is the major reason why you are observing downfall in the prices of ethereum too. This is not permanent at all, with the passage of some time, ethereum will rise following the leader of crypto market.
market value is able to decrease when the level of interest in Ethereum will be very profitable for the future.
so for Ethereum which decreased enthusiasts can make the price down and the market also comes down.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I see the market cap of Ethereum is going down day by day. Could someone explain what is really driving down? Is it due to market FUD or sth different.

The main reason for the fall in market rates was the panic of investors worried about the future of cryptos that led to panic selling. Many investors will do so will lead to the exchange rate of the market drops rapidly. Also, the market for cryptocurrency is seriously affected by the stock market, so the current exchange rate reduction is straightforward to understand and only temporary.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
In my opinion, this big decreasing of the prices is just a usual term of the crypto markets. I see this season as a good term which is full of great chances to buy btc, eth, neo and many other coins easier.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
Recently, the price of Ethereum dropped even more. I read a lot of news and events. I think that the recent drop in the market has been a hacker attack!
it was just fake news no hacker attack on crypto the price drop in market is just the panic by traders don't worry. all the price will be cover in some weeks. 2018 is the best for all currencies. their are alot of traders they sell their coins on profit and spread fake news about bitcoin for buy on cheap price in begging of crypto all coins are less secure and hacker easily hack the exchange but now on advance technology all crypto market are secure and every one can trade securely
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Not the ethereum, the entire cryptocurrency network is on the downside. Expect the recovery shortly, all that happening is just a manipulation from the whales. Panic gets prevailed among the user community, which is quite a common fact. No worries, recovery is assured.
Activity: 9
Activity: 126

its bear market, after bull run <3

its not problem, 2018 is better year then 2017 <3
you can check it
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Crypto is currently being influenced by many things that make it in a downtrend such as one of them is checking or contradictions. For me.. I just reassuring me personally, everything is only temporary because after the decline.. there will definitely be something that will cause it to climbing back and better than now. Just hold, ETH is the best choice for investing in altcoins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
There is a massive selling of ethereum at a lower price going on I think. People might be switching to altcoins and investing on them. But still time will come again that they will go back to ethereum.
all the same, the crypto-currency market depends on Bitcoin and precisely because of the drop in the price of Bitcoin, the level of the whole market is falling. I think that there is no ethereum guilt here and this coin will show its potential in the future.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
Value of Ether is getting down, it's because the bitcoin price has a big dump. not just the price of ethereum, but all altcoin will decreases in price
Pages:
Jump to: