Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Ethereum market value going down? - page 4. (Read 1014 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Ethereum price always depends on bitcoin price. Everytime bitcoin value has drop the value of ethereum also drop. Ethereum is already recovering now because bitcoin is also going normal and I think altcoins and bitcoin will have nice growth. Market prices always decreases but also go back to normal prices so we all have to be patient. We all have to be patient until the value of coins go back to normal so we could get more profit.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
Before bitcoin was facing continues straggle in his price. ETH  was depending on bitcoin price and following the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin turn in normal price that's why ETH now was started rocovering.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
The market is recovering, in May we will see strong growth.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
Since ETH has experienced a big fluctuation, investors have turned a large part of the money into usd or btc.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
The end of March was the time when the ETH fell sharply as more and more negative news came to the market, from the government's ban on cryptos trading to the fact that multi-level ICOs appropriate the money of the investors. That makes the cryptos market lose confidence in the eyes of investors, and they are continually selling cryptos to exit the market.
Activity: 224
What I can say about it is what makes ethereum market going down is market coin on the market and I can even says it because of bitcoin that goes down also and the thing affect all market
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Pay attention, highs are falling in relation to bitcoin. While many coins in December 2017 - January 2018 reached their maximum, the ETH did not rewrite the all time high.
Not good pattern.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
The value of ETH decreases because the BTC value also decreases. If the BTC price falls, altcoins will also fall. This is influenced by many factors, possibly because of the crypto cycle, mass sales by crypto users which leads to a decrease in investor interest to join so the market price slumps. If all these conditions can be muffled and can be normal again then BTC will soon rise and followed by altcoins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
This has keep me wondering also last week but thankfully now Eth finally recovered. All I can think is that its still dependent to btc’s price. If btc falls, it falls also.I think btc really do have influence to all altcoins in market.This is in my own opinion only.
It is pretty fine if a coin dumps by a bit when others are moving forward because it does indicates the decline of that particular coin. After some time it will join others. Ethereum is a slow coin. It likes to take things very slowly as old people do. This is what makes Ethereum as the strongest and the most trustworthy altcoin on the face of earth. Its survival and profits are always guaranteed.
Activity: 154
I see the market cap of Ethereum is going down day by day. Could someone explain what is really driving down? Is it due to market FUD or sth different.

it's because the current market conditions are not conducive and many bad news that attack cryptocurrency which eventually a little trading in ethereum which eventually make the volume ethereum to be thinning not only ethereum just seems some coin affected by the reduction of bitcoin price also experienced a reduction in volume trading. hopefully this nightmare does not last long and can make price recovery quickly.
You must prepare yourself and expect the worst, while I will like for the price to recover quickly I cannot see any sign that will happen, the last time there was such a crash after reaching an all time high it took bitcoin years to recover and since most of the market is very dependent on how bitcoin performs then this means that altcoins are going to have a hard time as well.
That is simply the way to always think in this market and to always have the best decisions to make. One way I started investing was to know the extent of volatility and when I entered the market, knowing how market always behave, I never joined FOMO, and waited for the huge correction back then after the FOMO in 2013 to invest and it was a good call for me.

It is normal to see markets go down and Ethereum is not an exception, so it is always better to always be prepared for the worst in a volatile market which is the reason why those who understood that from the onset always invest what they can only afford to lose.

Did you guys read the news that NASA will be using Ethereum for research purposes in collaboration with University of Akron. I think this is definitely one step more for more credibility of the blockchain and cryptos in general.

Here is the other thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ethereum-eth-blockchain-to-be-used-by-nasa-for-research-purposes-3378826
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
I see the market cap of Ethereum is going down day by day. Could someone explain what is really driving down? Is it due to market FUD or sth different.

That is normal thing, the market are not static so sometimes it comes up and goes down, applying economic principles.. which will take us to demand and supply; wen the quantity supplied is more than the demand this means that the market will be down for no reason as well as quantity supplied is less than the demand the market will increase..
In summary: the quantity supplied now low because the people that exchange their ether to any other altcoin are now rushing back that is why the market capitalization is now green moveover there are some companies in foreign countries that pays directly as ether to their workers this making it regains it markets value.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639

it's because the current market conditions are not conducive and many bad news that attack cryptocurrency which eventually a little trading in ethereum which eventually make the volume ethereum to be thinning not only ethereum just seems some coin affected by the reduction of bitcoin price also experienced a reduction in volume trading. hopefully this nightmare does not last long and can make price recovery quickly.
You must prepare yourself and expect the worst, while I will like for the price to recover quickly I cannot see any sign that will happen, the last time there was such a crash after reaching an all time high it took bitcoin years to recover and since most of the market is very dependent on how bitcoin performs then this means that altcoins are going to have a hard time as well.
That is simply the way to always think in this market and to always have the best decisions to make. One way I started investing was to know the extent of volatility and when I entered the market, knowing how market always behave, I never joined FOMO, and waited for the huge correction back then after the FOMO in 2013 to invest and it was a good call for me.

It is normal to see markets go down and Ethereum is not an exception, so it is always better to always be prepared for the worst in a volatile market which is the reason why those who understood that from the onset always invest what they can only afford to lose.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258

Ethereum down trend is no more, please watch coinmarketcap and you could see that Ethereum and other alternate coins is in rise. Ethereum have raised almost 40% within a weeks time. This is a volatile market and down trend appears some time and the bullish market would appear most of the time. Ethereium is a potential coin and is expected to reach around $800 within this month end.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
The cost of not only one coin is decreasing, the entire crypto-currency market is being lowered, the etherium has kept quite well, some coins have lost more than 90 percent of their value. I think the bear market is already behind us and we are waiting for new peaks and a flight to the moon in the very near future.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
As of April 21, 2018, 07:39:45 AM local forum time  ETH is already 621.81 USD  Smiley and hopefully i think we can expect much more from it on the coming month Smiley. Just be positive Smiley.
really, always optimistic and positive thinking will lead us to a high profit even more if we talk about Ethereum and I think it will not disappoint. believe me, the moon is coming soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
This has keep me wondering also last week but thankfully now Eth finally recovered. All I can think is that its still dependent to btc’s price. If btc falls, it falls also.I think btc really do have influence to all altcoins in market.This is in my own opinion only.
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
They did announce yesterday ethereum and ripple are viewed as non-complaint securities.
https://www.ccn.com/ethereumeth-and-ripplexrp-are-noncompliant-securities-says-fmr-cftc-chairman

But still as securities never the less. Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
At the moment you ask the market is falling deeply. So be patient and now the market has grown again, falling and rising in the Crypto market is all dependent on sharks, whales deliberately manipulating the market. Each increase and decrease in price has a purpose.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
The Crypto market alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt depends on the BTC price, because when the BTC price increases the altcoin also increase and vice versa, the market has grown again. ETH is growing so fast so be sure to hold them for the time being you will be profitable.

Yup alt alt alt depends on the bitcoin price. I would excited to see Ethereum not just leveraging only in monetary value but also maturing as a blockchain platform.
There are lots of future ahead with ETH more progress will be soon as many adopt this platform. And as we see many gets too excited too see it set ATH again.

Ethereum is never gonna be worthless, that is why i have been always saying that ethereum was always gonna be the best investment, forever.. And i am saying this since the price was less than one hundred dollars.

Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
The Crypto market alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt depends on the BTC price, because when the BTC price increases the altcoin also increase and vice versa, the market has grown again. ETH is growing so fast so be sure to hold them for the time being you will be profitable.

Yup alt alt alt depends on the bitcoin price. I would excited to see Ethereum not just leveraging only in monetary value but also maturing as a blockchain platform.
There are lots of future ahead with ETH more progress will be soon as many adopt this platform. And as we see many gets too excited too see it set ATH again.
Pages:
Jump to: