Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Ethereum market value going down? - page 5. (Read 1014 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The Crypto market alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt depends on the BTC price, because when the BTC price increases the altcoin also increase and vice versa, the market has grown again. ETH is growing so fast so be sure to hold them for the time being you will be profitable.

Yup alt alt alt depends on the bitcoin price. I would excited to see Ethereum not just leveraging only in monetary value but also maturing as a blockchain platform.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
It's because of all the currencies are going down and most importantly bitcoin. Bitcoin has the most market dominance so if it goes down most of the cryptocurrency goes down with that and at this time Ethereum is doing the same.
Activity: 196
The Crypto market alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt depends on the BTC price, because when the BTC price increases the altcoin also increase and vice versa, the market has grown again. ETH is growing so fast so be sure to hold them for the time being you will be profitable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Nothing will fall forever or ever rise to infinity. There is always a turning point. I think eth will go up to 0.08 in the bull season. At least he will see his price of $ 1000. I think it's a cycle. It's nothing more than that. I will wait 1200 + dollars to sell it.

I do not think that any period will upset the investors and supporters of Etherum. I agree with the idea of ​​ascension and decline. This situation is not continuity, so there is a benefit to wait
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
As of April 21, 2018, 07:39:45 AM local forum time  ETH is already 621.81 USD  Smiley and hopefully i think we can expect much more from it on the coming month Smiley. Just be positive Smiley.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Now we see the opposite event, that is, the stable growth of the cryptocurrency, which causes investors ' interest in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
Perhaps the fact is that the amount of funds attracted by ISO has decreased, and the demand for ETH required for participation in ISO has decreased. Because of this, the price fell.
Or maybe it is just that the whole digital market is going through a downfall and maybe Ethereum depends on bitcoin for its progress. Now bitcoin itself is not moving upward a lot so how can anyone expect Ethereum to gain high values while it is a way too slow even when the market soars up greatly. Just a few more days and all the coins will be bringing profits to holders.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
Perhaps the fact is that the amount of funds attracted by ISO has decreased, and the demand for ETH required for participation in ISO has decreased. Because of this, the price fell.
Activity: 168
It is normal for the market to fall, and high prices start to rise from low, so don't panic when you fall.

Now that ETH is green, I believe that ETH will continue to grow substantially in the coming months.
Activity: 48
I think the reason is because of the dump of btc which affected the market badly and i heard some coins actually went down but i think that's just a useless coin and also eth got affected drastically
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I see the market cap of Ethereum is going down day by day. Could someone explain what is really driving down? Is it due to market FUD or sth different.
The news of the cryptocurrency trade ban plan has had a major impact on the cryptocurrency space, given the role of ginseng country as one of the largest markets for cryptocurrency, such as bitcoin and ethereum.
but calm now that ETH and Bitcoin prices on the market have started to improved again. so we do not need to worry anymore, because later will definitely come back again at their best price. and we can get more profit there
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
my view of the ETH is slow and the price is falling, I think it's normal that it's normal, yesterday's phase and now the adjustment phase of all cryptoes, including and most importantly the crypto legality adage for the country in the world, or perhaps now the political phase, , for the advancement of crypto and civilization of economic progress, hopefully useful, keep calm and spirit
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
Price did increase from $505 to where it is now at $535.
So $30 increase in 24hour time period is a good sign the market for eth is turning. Wink
Activity: 252
I see the market cap of Ethereum is going down day by day. Could someone explain what is really driving down? Is it due to market FUD or sth different.
The news of the cryptocurrency trade ban plan has had a major impact on the cryptocurrency space, given the role of ginseng country as one of the largest markets for cryptocurrency, such as bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 196
Nothing will fall forever or ever rise to infinity. There is always a turning point. I think eth will go up to 0.08 in the bull season. At least he will see his price of $ 1000. I think it's a cycle. It's nothing more than that. I will wait 1200 + dollars to sell it.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
Well the market is going side way, ethereum is following...but at the moment the market tense to be bullish for altcoins. I do not worry at all, this is just the trends
Today, ETH prices have risen. well over $ 500. This point is to start Crypto market growth again. But at this price we will invest in very high. If you take the opportunity to buy them at two weeks ago, then the price is under $ 400. A great price to buy them.
Activity: 137
i am absolutly clear that etherium is not any shitcoin.
i hold a couple,... i know others have been working much more better than etherium last month.
but i like theire way not talking toooo much (like so many other pump and dump coins)
i am 100% sure they are working super hard,... and i am as well sure they will be 2nd (maybe first) in 2-3 years.
a lot of community trust,... a lot is happening in their offices.
there are a lot of other super interesting coins out there,... but i really think every portfolio needs stabilisation.
and i am sure with ETH you will have nice winnings and,... be save at the same time!
Activity: 183
Well the market is going side way, ethereum is following...but at the moment the market tense to be bullish for altcoins. I do not worry at all, this is just the trends
for now the price of ethereum has increased again with increasing market conditions
yesterday the price of ethereum every day decreased because the trend in the market is also being down the ethereum must follow the movement
I also never worry if ethereum decreases, because her offspring also along with other altcoin
Activity: 141
ethereum is a shitcoin. that's why it's going down.
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
Pages:
Jump to: