Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Ethereum so special? - page 11. (Read 7832 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 114
November 03, 2017, 02:04:24 PM
What makes ETH special is because ETH has smart contract technology. Nowadays, most projects use smart contract technology to create separate tokens for each project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
November 03, 2017, 01:56:26 PM
May be because of ERC 20  tokens. Ether was never designed for payments.
Raiden.network is developing application for ETH  for very fast transaction. If they succeed, ETH will fly
copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 01:51:38 PM
I think it's that the Ethereum network has been around for so long and as such feels more stable and established. People will be more likely to use things that they know work. The whole "If it's not broken, don't fix it" scenario.
copper member
Activity: 1274
Merit: 555
https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site
November 03, 2017, 01:48:14 PM
Ethereum has the best infrastructure among others.
Others did something using ethereum infrastructure
But even the waves were'nt so successful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 01:35:46 PM
Ethereum is my favorite altcoin. It is easy to use and the price of it remains stable generally according to other altcoins. Its price is not satisfactory for now, but I hope it will be better in the future.
Activity: 9
November 03, 2017, 01:12:20 PM
found a website where you can check all wallets and private keys. etherdb.info
Anyone seen this before?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
November 03, 2017, 12:52:14 PM
Ethereum is the primary cause for cryptocurrencies popularity and the diversity in the market with its smart contract features. Without it, I doubt bitcoin could make the market more interesting and more promising in terms of investment. Sure, it has some scalability problems but if I were an investor, I'd rather have my tokens be affiliated to a more stable entity rather than waves.
Activity: 350
November 02, 2017, 07:30:35 AM
probably because Ethereum is the main coin in Altcoin because the new Altcoin definitely needs ethereum.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
November 02, 2017, 05:40:29 AM
I don't think it is more special than Waves. It's just one of the first platform and creates trust from the users. If the Waves wants to be known more, it needs to do better
Activity: 28
November 02, 2017, 05:34:54 AM
At its simplest, Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
November 02, 2017, 05:18:01 AM
Ethereum has seen a huge rise in its adoption as the platform new startups use in implementing their projects.
However, there are other platforms such as Waves that can do the same things Ethereum does ( even easily as Waves does not require any programming skills). Why can't new startups use the Ethereum alternatives? Is there any uniqueness in Ethereum that other platforms don't have? What makes Ethereum the in-thing?
For me etherium is more affortable than other altcoin, that why there's a lot of project whobuses ETH as their token. Aside from that Ethereum has its good reputation in the cryptocurrency. Addition to that bitcoin also has its value in the market that why some ICO use often ETH as a replacement for the bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
November 02, 2017, 04:49:25 AM
Ethereum wallets adn ERC20 systems are more useful than Waves or etc for now.
But remember that Waves or Lisk are on the project process. They are continue to develop.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
November 02, 2017, 04:02:07 AM
Ethereum is like one of the pioneers of the cryptoworld, and in a way, other altcoins used and continue to use Ethereum to be created. Its solid, and has very high visibility and its volume is consistent. Great developers and great leadership. Besides this its probably the no1 altcoin.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
November 02, 2017, 03:49:04 AM
Ethereum is the new and improved cryptocurrency that is often called Bitcoin 2.0 – except it allows you to do more through its internal programming language, so it isn’t just a currency it is a lot more.Many ICOs use their platform.
Activity: 406
November 02, 2017, 03:47:00 AM
Ethereum allows intelligence within the blockchain, so Ethereum blockchain is able to do much more things that just keeping track of who owns what.
Ethereum allows to code applications within the blockchain, such as a bet, a derivatives contract, a bond, a lending contract, etc.
Activity: 213
Blockchain with solar energy
November 02, 2017, 02:47:53 AM
Ethereum has seen a huge rise in its adoption as the platform new startups use in implementing their projects.
However, there are other platforms such as Waves that can do the same things Ethereum does ( even easily as Waves does not require any programming skills). Why can't new startups use the Ethereum alternatives? Is there any uniqueness in Ethereum that other platforms don't have? What makes Ethereum the in-thing?
The most diffrent is baseline, in which you do not list all the pros. Who has encountered, he knows, and projects and campaigns are very much based on the air. In general, this is the future, Bitcoin can at the same time enjoy only its price.
Activity: 48
November 02, 2017, 02:44:44 AM
The infrastructure of Ethereum gives the possibility to build "smart contracts", put it simply you can give\receive money (tokens) when some conditions is satisfied
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
November 02, 2017, 02:43:09 AM
Ethereum is special because is not just a cryptocurrency it is a revolution. Contract are been created on every economic concern on daily bases and been executed without the need for third party. Ethereum life is the best life.
Activity: 107
November 02, 2017, 02:01:07 AM
Ethereum is so valuable. It's a rising star that may outpace bitcoin in the future. It also has good features that bitcoin don't have.  Ethereum has a record of transaction that can be created faster than bitcoin.It's second to bitcoin and it may grow more than the bitcoin.
Activity: 276
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
November 02, 2017, 01:15:58 AM
The one reason for me why ethereum is special is that its developers are well known. Unlike bitcoin, which the developer/s Satoshi Nakamoto's identity is so mysterious. This mystery could result to many loose ends, because some people may fear its anonimosity. You could not really know the reason why the developer does not want to be known, so speculation could rise.
Pages:
Jump to: