Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Ethereum so special? - page 13. (Read 7832 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
November 01, 2017, 06:25:19 PM
Ethereum is the only altcoin that has a capability of beating Bitcoin.Tremendous growth has been seen in it's price which is seeking the interests of investors.Investors have started investing in it more .Mostly every ICO or airdrop we join ask for our ethereum wallet address. These are some features that make ethereum so special

That's true. But I think the price of ethereum is too small in comparison with its wide use. I've expected the price to soar but it just seems to be creeping slowly. Neo, I think, could overtake it
Activity: 280
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
November 01, 2017, 06:20:27 PM
Well I suppose neo and waves would be strong competitors to ethereum especially as neo has seen a wide popularity recently and waves has been rolling out new features
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
October 26, 2017, 02:05:20 PM
Ethereum is the only altcoin that has a capability of beating Bitcoin.Tremendous growth has been seen in it's price which is seeking the interests of investors.Investors have started investing in it more .Mostly every ICO or airdrop we join ask for our ethereum wallet address. These are some features that make ethereum so special
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
T H E G O L D E N I C O
October 26, 2017, 02:01:09 PM
Ethereum seems so special second to Bitcoin because it has it's own blockchain core and open-source system code that is also available in github so everyone can start their own ICO. So if companies that will develop a new flavor of digital currency then they'll make it from scratch or using the kit that they can get from Bitcoin's or Ethereum's
Activity: 476
October 26, 2017, 01:43:42 PM
The smart contract protocols of Ethereum is  the magic. The team behind Ethereum is strong and experienced. Also any ICO that is not using Ether will not be seen as serious or profit minded. I think it is bandwagon effect. The other alts are also good but has few patrons. 
Activity: 490
October 26, 2017, 01:29:41 PM
Ethereum is special because nowadays approx 90% of ICO's using ERC20 tokens to their investors and those tokens are only eth wallet compatible and every investor require eth wallet to join ICO's. Also bounty campaigns, signatures and airdrops issue ERC20 tokens that also require eth wallet to get their coin so every crypto investor require eth and eth wallet.
Activity: 784
October 26, 2017, 10:18:58 AM
The ether appeared earlier and took a large share of the market. People are used to this. If a more advanced system appears, they replaces Ethereum, but it does not happen immediately.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
October 26, 2017, 10:16:36 AM
Well for me i think ethereum is special because of unique features which allow many ICO to be listed. i dont think Wave technology can be compare with ethereum because waves is new compare to ethereum and it is still developing. i had so many saying ethereum is bug free. I think this feature also make its use to be special. it is very obvious that many ICO use it because only few of them really understand how other alternative works. copy and paste is making ICO use ethereum more
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
October 26, 2017, 10:14:25 AM
Ethereum - an emerging coin, the growth of which will be very high, as well as faster transactions than bitkoin, these factors guarantee the stability of the etherium.
Yes, the Etherium is very suitable for ICO projects since the erc20 tokens are very convenient for investors and also exchanges.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 10:09:35 AM
I think the ability to execute Smart contracts is a big plus for Ethereum. This opens up the floodgates for creating large-scale decentralized applications which can tackle problems like elections, insurance, payments etc which are muddled with a lot of government red tape thus making any disruption in technology virtually impossible.

For example, there are many elections, even in developed countries in North America and Europe where elections are conducted via ballot paper or electronic voting machines even in 2017!! since are not perfect, we can't rule out the possibility of bad practices like corruption, erroneous counting etc.

These issues can be easily solved in a decentralized system where transparency is guaranteed. This is the power of ethereum. Let's hope that a project becomes successful in doing this and takes humanity a step ahead in progress.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 10:07:23 AM
Ethereum platform is most user friendly than other.
Activity: 256
October 26, 2017, 10:04:22 AM
Honestly I think it is because of the amount you can do on the blockchain and the ease of use. If you are savvy with website coding languages such as javascript and PHP it is kind of the next progression. In my opinion anyway.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 10:01:54 AM
Ethereum is a platform and it can be compared with YouTube. There are many other platforms but Eth/YT is the best in quality and audience
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
October 26, 2017, 10:00:33 AM
Ethereum has seen a huge rise in its adoption as the platform new startups use in implementing their projects.
However, there are other platforms such as Waves that can do the same things Ethereum does ( even easily as Waves does not require any programming skills). Why can't new startups use the Ethereum alternatives? Is there any uniqueness in Ethereum that other platforms don't have? What makes Ethereum the in-thing?
Maybe because ethereum has a good platform that was use by many project. And it was run by a great team of ICO. Aside from that many smart contract use it because it was more affordable, yet trusted not like the other altcoin. Ethereum has a good future a head. And a good investment for now.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
October 26, 2017, 09:53:20 AM
Because Ethereum is always different coin on the other alt coin.ETH is favorite coin for everybody i think and this is always specially for me.Now ETH position is the top level in crypto currency platform.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
October 26, 2017, 09:49:09 AM
This is mainly due to the easy access to smart contracts which places a foolproof system and this is an ideal scenario for start ups at an affordable initial investment. Also keep in mind that Ethereum is an established platform running from a few years now which makes it more reliable than other similar platforms.

This is true, although many people forget bitcoin has opened many doors for the amazing projects on the blockchain, bitcoin was the first to give other good technologies a chance, Ethereum will be huge in the future and many world usages will use the smart contracts as their system as this is reliable and affordable, also it has not the negative name that bitcoin has and this is a huge advantage for people to trust the system.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 09:44:47 AM
Well, the first on its platform is carried ico, second fast transactions, the third big growth potant, the fourth liquid coin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 09:28:35 AM
Transactions are higher than in bitcoin, some say that soon the etherium will catch up with bitcoats at a price
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 12:34:00 AM
Ethereum has seen a huge rise in its adoption as the platform new startups use in implementing their projects.
However, there are other platforms such as Waves that can do the same things Ethereum does ( even easily as Waves does not require any programming skills). Why can't new startups use the Ethereum alternatives? Is there any uniqueness in Ethereum that other platforms don't have? What makes Ethereum the in-thing?

Because almost all altcoins project always using Ethereum platform as the token and some of ICOs also always accepting Ethereum for the investment beside bitcoin.

Because it's a pyramid scam and most people can't really spell it, that would make it mysterious and special.

Really ? Pyramid scam on Ethereum project ? Lmao, nice joke there dude. Source please.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
October 24, 2017, 12:29:22 AM
Because it's a pyramid scam and most people can't really spell it, that would make it mysterious and special.
Pages:
Jump to: