Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is gambling so addicting? - page 24. (Read 233197 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
September 28, 2017, 03:34:14 AM
because now gambling is already a necessity, with the switch of the function then the gambling will be the opiate for the players, because they do not rethink the big risks that will be gained if continue to play gambling.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
September 27, 2017, 07:04:36 AM
I think that many people want to make money in an easy way and start gambling, but this very often develops into dependence and eventually a person loses all the money, but can not stop.

Everyone want to make money as easy as possible but only a few will realize that we cant make money from gambling. Gambling is definitely not for us that want to make money in short time. It is designed so that we can have fun, besides that I dont see how we can make money if we keep losing in the long term. Everyone knows this and keep playing to get money
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 27, 2017, 05:03:27 AM
I think that many people want to make money in an easy way and start gambling, but this very often develops into dependence and eventually a person loses all the money, but can not stop.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
September 27, 2017, 04:55:23 AM
It is a fact known by everyone that you are addicted to. Because winning ambition is one of the greatest ambitions in the world.

The addiction that you bet on is a psychological addiction. The bet addiction is a psychological addiction. And to me, a psychological addiction is worse than a material addiction. So it is a bet that needs to be done without too much exaggeration.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
September 27, 2017, 04:27:46 AM
It was addicting because you can win from gambling and you enjoy playing specially when it's your first time to play and luck is with you.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
September 27, 2017, 02:11:13 AM
gambling offers some kind of fun that makes you always asking for this game. also, the fact of having too much choices in betting makes you sure about the possibility of winning in each game.

It is the rush that most people come back for. Or others who doesnt have daily jobs tend to find it productive to play gambling so they atleast can provide financial support to their love ones.
The feeling in your head, the excitation of the probability that you are going to win again in gambling. But for sure it would require something to be lost in order to gain and most of the time, that's how life works.
It cost too much money , gambling is really an expensive entertainment with its big risk.
Things make gambling addictive because of its easy making money potential .
While actually the chance for you to make it happen really small, you will lost definitely.

I guess it would not be that high risk as long as you are only using as bankroll the money that you can afford to lose in exchange for the fun and entertainment. That way, you are really not chasing for good profit but for fun - hence, if you are going to lose, it doesn't really matter because what you are really after is the process of fun, excitement, and entertainment.
If you really can do that then well done , you are a responsible gambler.
You don't have to worry become an addict , as you have done an incredible work to redeem your emotion and thinking about entertainment only.
Gambling shouldd be treated like that for sure to avoid a dangerous addiction , but i admit it never easy.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
September 27, 2017, 12:01:48 AM
I think most of us are getting hook or addicted to it because we want an easy way to make a money.
And as a result we would mostly be too greedy to gain some profit from it .
Lazy on working, want to earn easy money without moving your own body . Only clicking bla bla bla and easy money. That how people get addicted to gambling.Most of them are lazy working and not responsible person. Gambling isn't for responsible person. Cause they will stay away from it.
Like you said, it is only about making money without doing anything in most cases. Some people do play it for the sake of fun but still majority consider it a source of income. Greed also plays a major role in this. Winning money for once or twice gives hopes to the gamblers that they can accumulate a lot of wealth this way. Ultimately, they ruin themselves.

That is really the start of the problem when people get blinded of the fact that there is a house edge advantage and that you will really most of the time will going to lose in gambling than winning. Hence, you should only play with a little amount of money or money that you can afford to lose.

Playing a little amount might be so hard for an addicted person and I recommend that a person who has this kind of habits, is to seek help form trusted friends or family member so that it will be assisted and prevented to become more addicted. It needs time to change everything and a person with this kind of gambling habits should accept the fact that gambling addiction made all the circumstances of their lives.

I found or realized two kind of people exists who are addicted to gambling, one is addicted due to greed and another for pleasure. Both are simultaneously and similarly dangerous. Mostly both lack self control over themselves, which leads to gambling. They forget to put a limit to it.
Activity: 770
September 26, 2017, 07:14:20 PM
I think most of us are getting hook or addicted to it because we want an easy way to make a money.
Lazy on working, want to earn easy money without moving your own body . Only clicking bla bla bla and easy money. That how people get addicted to gambling.Most of them are lazy working and not responsible person. Gambling isn't for responsible person. Cause they will stay away from it.

In fairness, there are still a number of successful people that are gambling, however, most are just to kill time, having dun, and entertain themselves.. We should not make some hasty generalization that all of the gamblers are irresponsible because I am a responsible father to my son and wife.

Yes I agree with you. Having general assumptions to all gamblers is a mistake, it must be that the people who would say all gamblers are irresponsible are the irresponsible ones. And good job being a good father and husband. Keep it up!

Unfortunately many generalize gamblers as one group of irresponsible dudes and it's very unfair and wrong. I'm a gambler but very responsible with my conduct at home and in public.
We can able to generalize since all people almost know on what are the fate of those gamblers but there are people who are really responsible on their gambling habit.As long they are not compromising anything important then it would really be just okay.Gambling is really addicting and if you cant able to handle that such addiction then for sure you would really mess up your life.
Some gambler does have a good control over their emotions and actions. They really are the smart ones and only survivors in this brutal risky world. Most of gamblers do make plans and set rules but fail to follow their own words. It is because we, humans are fragile inside. It is a difficult task for us to stay away from something that is craving for us. Gambling must be played with limited amount for fun purpose only.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
September 26, 2017, 12:10:21 PM
Like you said, it is only about making money without doing anything in most cases. Some people do play it for the sake of fun but still majority consider it a source of income. Greed also plays a major role in this. Winning money for once or twice gives hopes to the gamblers that they can accumulate a lot of wealth this way. Ultimately, they ruin themselves.

That is really the start of the problem when people get blinded of the fact that there is a house edge advantage and that you will really most of the time will going to lose in gambling than winning. Hence, you should only play with a little amount of money or money that you can afford to lose.

Playing a little amount might be so hard for an addicted person and I recommend that a person who has this kind of habits, is to seek help form trusted friends or family member so that it will be assisted and prevented to become more addicted. It needs time to change everything and a person with this kind of gambling habits should accept the fact that gambling addiction made all the circumstances of their lives.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
September 26, 2017, 12:09:29 PM
Gambling is so addicting. Reason is greed, simple. Humans are greedy about all things that make happiness for them. Anything, that seems to be pleasuring for us we greed for it. So is the case with money. We want easy money and we are greedy. So gambling attract us and we are losing everything in the end, thus regret for us.
When in a moment they can earn money easily from the gambling game then that's the start time of addiction. addiction arises because most people just think for a moment and they do not want to find it difficult to earn money. think that when we can earn money easily, we will certainly repeat it. but most people do not realize that gambling game is relying on fortune, this is wrong because actually gambling game can not rely on experience and also skill in winning every action that we do. they only wish luck when in fact luck is a thing that can not be ascertained.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128
September 26, 2017, 11:55:02 AM
Gambling is so addicting. Reason is greed, simple. Humans are greedy about all things that make happiness for them. Anything, that seems to be pleasuring for us we greed for it. So is the case with money. We want easy money and we are greedy. So gambling attract us and we are losing everything in the end, thus regret for us.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
September 26, 2017, 11:03:21 AM

as long as you playing i guess there is no easy way to avoid addiction of gambling , even with a little money only staked you will have a chance to become an addict as the potential winning in gambling way too high from other way to make money.

the solution are by giving up immediately once you feel you are playing excessively.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
September 26, 2017, 10:34:51 AM
I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?

Because became your habit, and one of your hobbies. Were most often your mind and body always look for it to satisfy your needs and it is like a fulfill to you if you play gable in the gambling sites.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
September 26, 2017, 06:59:28 AM
Gambling offers the opportunity to become rich almost without doing anything and those who like easy money will come back again to try again. You need to set a limit for the game in order not to lose everything.

The opportunity that only few can get but or nobody ever did not unless you gamble by buying a lotto ticket and got lucky to win the jackpot price. The irony of life even if we know what will be the effect of gambling still we try our luck with this concept.
Activity: 94
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 06:47:28 AM
Gambling offers the opportunity to become rich almost without doing anything and those who like easy money will come back again to try again. You need to set a limit for the game in order not to lose everything.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
September 26, 2017, 06:22:14 AM

Activity: 644
September 25, 2017, 05:12:53 PM
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
September 25, 2017, 11:37:57 AM

In fairness, there are still a number of successful people that are gambling, however, most are just to kill time, having dun, and entertain themselves.. We should not make some hasty generalization that all of the gamblers are irresponsible because I am a responsible father to my son and wife.

Yes I agree with you. Having general assumptions to all gamblers is a mistake, it must be that the people who would say all gamblers are irresponsible are the irresponsible ones. And good job being a good father and husband. Keep it up!

Unfortunately many generalize gamblers as one group of irresponsible dudes and it's very unfair and wrong. I'm a gambler but very responsible with my conduct at home and in public.
We can able to generalize since all people almost know on what are the fate of those gamblers but there are people who are really responsible on their gambling habit.As long they are not compromising anything important then it would really be just okay.Gambling is really addicting and if you cant able to handle that such addiction then for sure you would really mess up your life.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
September 25, 2017, 11:31:03 AM

Activity: 812
Merit: 510
September 25, 2017, 11:30:06 AM
The thing makes gambling is addictive because wrong mindset, people who gamble always assume want to earn money easily and quickly.
That is not a form of addiction it is a point that because of this misjudged people join and gamble and after to join they don't stop and keep on gambling thinking they will make profit but the main rule for gambling is play once and if you make profit stop immediately and don't continue
Pages:
Jump to: