Author

Topic: Why is gambling so addicting? - page 305. (Read 233197 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
March 28, 2016, 02:45:41 PM
People like it do it and that is pretty normal. But they should know that the money that they lost is already wasted money and that is not good.
They must play with some small amounts and that is the only good thing that they can do. Or just not gamble.

Taking gambling as a fun will be good solution to make gambling not so addicting.
Even many gamblers are going for gambling just for fun. But when you keep on repeating same mistakes it becomes a habit and in over time it becomes an addiction. So, gambling by nature becoming addiction for whatever reasons you are playing with it.

are addicted because they are need some profit with their money and they just dreaming to win big we all know that the house is always win but dreaming to win big is free.
yes they dreaming to get jackpot and always win lots of money, that people not think what will happen next..
in the end you will lost everything,you should stop its not too late..
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 28, 2016, 02:17:37 PM
People like it do it and that is pretty normal. But they should know that the money that they lost is already wasted money and that is not good.
They must play with some small amounts and that is the only good thing that they can do. Or just not gamble.

Taking gambling as a fun will be good solution to make gambling not so addicting.
Even many gamblers are going for gambling just for fun. But when you keep on repeating same mistakes it becomes a habit and in over time it becomes an addiction. So, gambling by nature becoming addiction for whatever reasons you are playing with it.

are addicted because they are need some profit with their money and they just dreaming to win big we all know that the house is always win but dreaming to win big is free.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
March 28, 2016, 02:07:26 PM

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
March 28, 2016, 10:57:29 AM
It is so addicting because you may win a lot money with it.
But the truth is most of the time you lose so that is why I don't gamble.
it happens when you see someone who gets the luck to win big in gambling. you're attracted to like their big win at gambling. but instead happens ended in defeat
I was always jealous of someone wins and try to follow

Activity: 518
March 28, 2016, 04:30:24 AM
Gambling is addicting because of many factors of course one of them is the enjoying part that the bitcoin has.
But I also think its because people are greedy and want to win money and they stay gambling till they win but in fact they already lost a lot.
yeah they are all hoping to win big and get a huge profit but they get is a defeat. then they repeat play only to find an advantage. I'm confused as to how to they can stop it from that rotation
Activity: 980
March 28, 2016, 02:53:46 AM
Gambling is addicting because of many factors of course one of them is the enjoying part that the bitcoin has.
But I also think its because people are greedy and want to win money and they stay gambling till they win but in fact they already lost a lot.
But I think some people who staying at gambling finally could learn something from that, so they get experience and will be more careful when bet their money. Usually they consider themselves as the experienced gamblers.

There are really some gamblers that learn from their recent games well past mistakes surely can be memorable but their are some who's lose that much in gambling really does quit from it because they take it quite seriously than other experienced gamblers.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
March 28, 2016, 02:39:19 AM
But I think some people who staying at gambling finally could learn something from that, so they get experience and will be more careful when bet their money. Usually they consider themselves as the experienced gamblers.
Activity: 406
March 27, 2016, 09:51:59 PM

I do no think its because people are getting greedy the most people just think that gambling is fun and it can not harm you.
In fact it can really harm you and even your family and friends because you are pulling them also in it when you are addicting.
The most common reason why people are addicting is by the enjoying part and I think that is also the best reason why it is addicting.

don't underestimate greed, everybody has it deep down inside, exclude nobody. it's a powerful demon that can pull people really far into wrong ways.
Activity: 994
March 27, 2016, 06:43:12 PM

I do no think its because people are getting greedy the most people just think that gambling is fun and it can not harm you.
In fact it can really harm you and even your family and friends because you are pulling them also in it when you are addicting.
The most common reason why people are addicting is by the enjoying part and I think that is also the best reason why it is addicting.
March 27, 2016, 06:40:45 PM
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 27, 2016, 06:33:47 PM
if you do not gamble, how do you get bitcoin? almost an average income of bitcoin is through gambling
Activity: 462
March 27, 2016, 06:12:52 PM
Gambling is so addicting because its very easy to do and also very funny to do if you ask me right ?
People think they can win a lot in a fast time but this is just the opposite.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 27, 2016, 03:42:59 PM
Because only in gambling you can doubling your money in 1 second or losing all in 1 second too. And when you lose, you will bet more to get back your loss. that's make addict.

gambling addiction is usually one of two mainly things, knowledge that you have won before, and hope can gain again,,
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
March 27, 2016, 02:46:58 PM

because of the big high you get when you win.  And when you lose you want to make that money back by betting more than the amount you lost to recover it.

And the you lose again and again, and if you win someday you will lose and repeat the circle jerk. That's why gambling so addicting imo. Want profit everyday and when you loss you rage.
This is very nice point. It's a circle of events and all the gamblers keep on repeating their mistakes after a single win and hoping for repeating it and repeating their mistakes of losing money. Final result is addiction.
Activity: 364
March 27, 2016, 10:26:49 AM
The most of us think that you can have some fast money and that is definitely not true, there is a bigger chance to lose some money and that is bad.
But people are not realizing that they lose more money than they invest and that is not good, they should know it and realize it.
It is also fun to do and that is also why it is addicting to do it.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
March 27, 2016, 09:47:42 AM
Everyone is desperate to get quick money, and a lot of it. People is tired of working for endless hours in dead-end jobs while others get rich, so this desperation may manifest himself int gambling addiction, where the little you make you put it into gambling in hopes of hitting the jackpot so you can get rich and abandon the rat race.
Activity: 318
March 27, 2016, 09:37:10 AM
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
March 27, 2016, 09:35:55 AM
Because only in gambling you can doubling your money in 1 second or losing all in 1 second too. And when you lose, you will bet more to get back your loss. that's make addict.
yes I agree with you. in gambling everything can happen. like it was fun and want it depressing. everything in one time. gambling is a risky game. Bet if the tone really sure.
Activity: 434
March 27, 2016, 09:20:33 AM
March 27, 2016, 09:10:44 AM
Why gambling is so addicted the answer in my point of view is both things winning or loosing keep to drive to play more and more in one condition you want to win more and in other you want to recover your losses.The practice of playing and again let you be addicted to gambling in the end.

Yeah you right. When we win, we want win more and make us to be greedy and addictive. And when we loss we want win back our losses. That's why we should make a target, and i think it will make us to not addicted

No, we should not make a target to achieve in gambling, keeping a target and struggling for its achievement is actually the addiction. But we should create a time-table for us that we should play only for a specific time in order to entertain, so it will prevent us from addiction.

agree. set a target is a bad idea. when that target won't be archived, it will be disaster. you will grind hopelessly in gambling till you lose everything.
Jump to: