Author

Topic: Why is gambling so addicting? - page 302. (Read 233197 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
April 01, 2016, 10:56:48 AM
I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?
we have the same problem but i chancge my atitude for my future i play litle more then if i get my profit half i withdraw it and then i play again next week just cash out your money and buy things

If you can win always but I think you can surely win but winning is really deceiving in gambling you will not know if you can surely profit out of it because it is risky.
It is very hard to win in gambling and that is just the problem, there are a lot of people that is still losing a lot of money in gambling and that they will become poor and that is bad.
Gambling is so addicting because there are a lot of people is saying that you can earn some money fast, but that is actually not true.....
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 31, 2016, 09:10:05 PM
I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?
we have the same problem but i chancge my atitude for my future i play litle more then if i get my profit half i withdraw it and then i play again next week just cash out your money and buy things

If you can win always but I think you can surely win but winning is really deceiving in gambling you will not know if you can surely profit out of it because it is risky.
it always be risky but if i get my half profit i stop playing then back again next week for another chance of winning  iplay my profit then if i lose i stop playing thats all its because i don't want to lose more money
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
March 31, 2016, 01:05:29 PM
Gambling can be one of the easiest and fastest way to earn money. Within 1 min, you can be thousand of dollar richer without putting in much effort. This tempting is what attracts the people who want to keep coming back to play.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
March 31, 2016, 11:52:39 AM

Why is it so addictive?

Activity: 406
March 31, 2016, 11:39:11 AM
Gambling is addicitive only if you have some kind of greed inside. I know we all have it, me too, but the trick is to suppress the greed. If you can do that gambling is not addicting, it's fun like any other game.

Everyone sure have this kind of greed inside of us thats why we need to control it so although we are addicted in the end we still can get some profit too. Without this addicted gambling can be fun too, you just need to have some luck and get a good winning I am sure everyone will be happy and have a great fun

ooh, what a beautiful life, huh? your pinky dream where everyone is happy and have fun together with never ending big smile on their faces. there is no tax for dream, but well, real world is some how really different from it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 31, 2016, 11:35:47 AM

Why is it so addictive?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
March 31, 2016, 11:21:47 AM
Gambling is addicitive only if you have some kind of greed inside. I know we all have it, me too, but the trick is to suppress the greed. If you can do that gambling is not addicting, it's fun like any other game.

Everyone sure have this kind of greed inside of us thats why we need to control it so although we are addicted in the end we still can get some profit too. Without this addicted gambling can be fun too, you just need to have some luck and get a good winning I am sure everyone will be happy and have a great fun

Well in this fun that we get from gambling surely is tempting because of the good amount of money coming from it and it is surely are great to think that you can get some instant cash towards gambling and I think this is really tempting in some ways.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
March 31, 2016, 10:23:41 AM

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
March 31, 2016, 10:14:24 AM
Gambling is like beer or cigarettes. Once you taste them, you will want to continue. If you gambled for the first and time and won-which is common in all instances, you will have the urge to gamble again to win like you did on your first time. You will lose on many occasions but you will be made to believe that you are going to recover. That' s how people become addicted to it.

Yeah if you win at initial stage then you will surely get addicted to it, but if you loose then you will think twice before gambling, totally depends what is your end result when you gamble for the first time.

Yup! that is gambling use to do to you it will get your attention then get your trust and interest by giving you big amount of free money then at the meantime you will lose all of it at the long time you play gamble.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
March 31, 2016, 09:41:19 AM
Gambling is like beer or cigarettes. Once you taste them, you will want to continue. If you gambled for the first and time and won-which is common in all instances, you will have the urge to gamble again to win like you did on your first time. You will lose on many occasions but you will be made to believe that you are going to recover. That' s how people become addicted to it.

Yeah if you win at initial stage then you will surely get addicted to it, but if you loose then you will think twice before gambling, totally depends what is your end result when you gamble for the first time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
March 31, 2016, 09:38:36 AM
Activity: 406
March 31, 2016, 09:11:28 AM

Why is it so addictive?

because most of people are very greedy and they want more and more money, and gambling lets them do this in seconds, like dice games, you can win lots of there in few minutes or lose everything, so i think that gambling is addicting because people wants easy money
Activity: 465
March 31, 2016, 07:54:15 AM

Why is it so addictive?

Just the fact that you can make money pretty fast is for some people enough to keep gambling. And people think that if they keep trying they will eventually win and that is true. But after the taste of winning people want to relive that moment so they play again. 
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 31, 2016, 07:18:58 AM

Debt

Persuaded to get easy money and the fear of debt that you can lead to addiction to gambling. This is especially true if you've got some small victories. You will continue to gamble to get the money you need to pay your debts. But, sometimes you can not stop there and you are even more exposed to debt when your winning streak ended.

when I win, I have double of what I went in with but end up gambling more.
It is bothersome thing if you ask me.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 31, 2016, 06:16:48 AM

Debt

Persuaded to get easy money and the fear of debt that you can lead to addiction to gambling. This is especially true if you've got some small victories. You will continue to gamble to get the money you need to pay your debts. But, sometimes you can not stop there and you are even more exposed to debt when your winning streak ended.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
March 31, 2016, 03:40:22 AM
legendary
Activity: 980
March 31, 2016, 03:35:14 AM
i dont know but i destroyed my life in betting Sad so please stay away from it
unfortunately it's not only you have a problem from gambling some people also want to stop gambling because they are already regret such that but it is very difficult to stay away from gambling seems their brain will only thinking about gambling every day even they don't have money to do so
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 31, 2016, 02:00:28 AM
If you don't know how to play you lose your money. Or you have to be very unlucky.
After that you play for covering your losses, that's the biggest mistake. You try to stay positive, you play more and more, that's why it's so addictive.
If you are experiencing losses when gambling do not ever do it again with the aim to cover such losses by being able to win back gambling, it rarely happens and only a few lucky people who can do things like that.
Activity: 242
March 30, 2016, 10:30:20 PM
Gambling is supposed to be addictive because I think that some dormant part of your brain will always think that you can make it back, even with the knowledge that it won't work and the odds are against you.
legendary
Activity: 1078
March 30, 2016, 10:24:58 PM
When you have tasted succes with gambling it is pretty hard to stop. People want to relive that moment so they play again and again until they win.
But it is not guaranteed that you will win. 

Actually you can stop and it is not that hard, you must make some decision to stop it, once you start again you will never stop it again. Although if you win you will continue it again and want to get more and more so before busted better to stop it right away

because all people are trying to win and everytime they lose all what they have so the want to cover their lost buy playing again and again.
so he become addicted to gambling it is normal because it will get used of gambling.
what you need to do it try to play not to cover your lost and you will not be addicted.

There is no way many people can play to have some fun. Most people goal in gambling is to earn and win a good amount of money so they can't stop before they win it. If you play not to recover your loss what is the point of gambling then? Spending a lot of money without getting nothing. That doesnt make any sense
Jump to: