Pages:
Author

Topic: why is the crypto market down day after day? - page 17. (Read 3555 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
When Price of any coin go up again and again then it means people are buying at every price of level but this trend is run up to the some fix time or on the top and after that it start to reverse back then it means now that is a time to sell the coin and book the profit because always buyer will buy the coin and smart people will book the profit. That's why every coin come back and now that session is going.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
I just wanna know what did you expect when put your money into crypto? Perpetual growth? Give crypto some time after so fast growing up. We need time
Yes, we need to wait for the next cycle of growth of the crypto currency market. At the moment, we see a long correction of the market after the rapid growth. I think that we just need more patience.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
I just wanna know what did you expect when put your money into crypto? Perpetual growth? Give crypto some time after so fast growing up. We need time
Activity: 238
It's normal for the cryptocurrency market that price pump and dump. After the December correction, it's hard to get big increases to the level of the last ath.
Activity: 210
Presale is live!
Its because the bitcoin bubble has popped and since the alts are still tied to the bitcoin price they drop when bitcoin drops. Since bitcoin prices are dropping so are alts prices dropping.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Crypto market down because theres a lot of dumpers now instead of holding they are selling their holdings at the lowest price, they are scared market will loss.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
1xBit is Asia gambling site
few days always go down , I don't know why this happen but I think is good time to biy for recovery and keep waiting for pump again.
don't panic sell guys , this time is just dramatically from whales.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think this is happening because the peak of the current crypto currency is dropping dramatically and this is what I think will make all the crypto currencies decrease as well as bitcoin and ethrium token.
Activity: 62
Whenever I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red:

I don't see any FUD, why is this happening?

You can check the price of Bitcoin. That is the reason why the price of altcoins always in red. Altcoin is depending in bitcoin. When the price of bitcoin is down the price of altcoins is down also. When it is up, of course the altcoins will rise.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I think that’s a totally normal thing when the market is running in a bit of a downfall. So, when the prices of cryptocurrencies rise to reach all new time high, even in that span we see some red that are indications of small dips, in that case, the green is far more in percentage than the red that occurs because the market is in an uptrend.
Activity: 228
yes but at this time I think will start to recover in some future time seen from the increasing alchoin and bitcoin users every day.
Activity: 103
Bitcoin failed to break through the resistance line and he moved to the support line. Soon there will be another attempt to break through the resistance line
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
Because in last time all was green. This is how the market works. It can not be always good and profitable, sometimes is bad and red. Now is red but in next days should be green, just wait
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
We are not really going down but bouncing between 350-450 bln marketcap. Institutional investors will start pumping money in the market if they see green light regarding regulations. It's a good idea in theory to do something else for a while until there is clarity instead of checking CMC several times a day...if it just wouldn't be so damn addictive.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
Everything for large players (e.g.) to be able to stuck up on thoroughly. Fine days are a normal component of any market. This can be seen not only in the cryptocurrencies, but also in the stock.
Constant growth is impossible. If you bought a cryptocurrency for several months' perspective. Just temporarily close all the charts and do your own business
Activity: 212
It is a period of time when the market is red but things will change in the close future. Just have patience and hold while the graphics are red.
Thats not bad at all, its just volatility of crypto, and it's normally may goes very high so much as very low some days, so you just need to have luck and some intelligence for get profit by that.
Something go down should go up. When there is enough correction big investors, pros, whales will start to invest to get ready for the upside. Things will start to move to turn positive because of new money, everyone will go into FOMO, and the game is on again. Once again confirming that crypto is here to stay for long, and attract new investors like a cycle.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
All this can be only panic moods, which, over time, subside. You just have to wait and buy. Growth is around the corner:)
Panic selling being done so many of the investors especially the ones who are newbie to this world of crypto currency and above all, the decrease in the demand of different crypto coins in the international market is something which is resulting in the downfall of the market and that this is something which will soon be over and that the market will surely rise higher and will bring a very good earnings for us.
Activity: 364
This is a normal situation. Previously, the market grew day by day, then the trend changed and now the recession continues. The market like many other things in our life has cycles. Just need to wait for the next wave of growth.
Activity: 490
I do not think that the cryptocurrency market began to fall. Maybe it's just a slowdown in growth. Nothing else. In any case for those who have not bought coins yet. Now there is an opportunity to do so.
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?
First of all, cryptocurrency lives in a volatile nature, where everything is erratic, where price may surge or fall without consent. Expect this kind of correction every now and then for the prices will be back to the way it was or even better, not just the prices but the entire market as well, so just continue holding and don't even think about panic selling at all, think of it as a chance to add more coins in your portfolio. Buy lows then sell high.
Pages:
Jump to: