Pages:
Author

Topic: why is the crypto market down day after day? - page 20. (Read 3555 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

This shouldn't be surprising for anyone who has been in the crypto market long enough. This is the volatile nature of the market that everyone keeps talking about.it however doesn't mean that the value will keep falling. the market will be red just for a while then it will recover, its just a matter of patience.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
On the first page, the prices are quite remarkable, if you look at the coinmarketcap today, then it seems to you that it would be better so as it is, it seems to me that all this is a temporary phenomenon associated with negative news from regulators
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
yah. so sadly this is hard moment for crypto. in the last few week the price go down so big. even all coin and token having price down. but today is getting better you can see the market going green.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
Whenever I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red:

I don't see any FUD, why is this happening?
Most times price fall is not cause by FUDS and again the volatility in cryptocurrencies market also make that happen, there can never be a stabilize movement due to the chart correction in price chart so the best any one can do is to look away from the price if you are holding for long time.
Activity: 154
After market correction so many altr coin lost price so its need a time to recover . but right now market stable so i think dont be panic dont be frustrated
its time to buy and hodl for a long term investment after 1 year its return you huge profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
Indeed day by day have decreased in price in all altcoins. But not forever the price will go down there must be a time when the price goes back up day by day. Because it is a trading law or trading.
Activity: 560
Its normal for the digital markets even in the fiat markets are still happening this is happen when it comes that the investors are all selling their coins/tokens its also like bitcoin if theres many investors the bitcoin increases and if the all investors sell their bitcoin then expect that the price of it are fall down thats why all markets do the same.  
Activity: 896
Merit: 198

Because your check it that the market is red, is good to check every day to know if the market is always red. Because not all the time the market is always green.
Activity: 305
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
because you check it when the market is down, if when the market goes up you check coinmarketcap, surely its color is also green. see the graph, do not just assume with color only.
Yes your right and not all the time always red always check to know if the market change.
Merit: 102

Well, what you are seeing is a normal occurrence. Everything is turning red right now and then on the next day everything will be green and then on the following day everything will be red once again, and so on and so forth. That is what the market is all about. The crypto market is a volatile market and we will be seeing ups and downs all the time. We cannot expect the lines to go straight sideways. That means the market is dead.

And please, leave the FUDs behind. They are not the determining factor of all the price movements.

Except there is no real green. The green is slight one day, but then the red is higher the next, for nearly any currencies apart from a couple of random moons and BTC. As an overall, the majority of altcoins are crashing heavily, and have done so since Jan without any recovery.

Exactly my point, it goes deeper into red than green every time.
That’s a totally normal thing when the market in running in a bit of a downfall. When the prices of crypto currencies rises to reach all new time high, even in that span we see some red that are indications of small dips, in that case the green is far more in percentage then the red that occurs because the market is in uptrend. Its all the game of rise and fall of crypto market and capitalization.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
The crypto market is constantly changing, so you should not worry too much about it. Decreases will increase, which is the cycle of the altcoins in the crypto market. You should familiarize yourself with them and take advantage of the good opportunities to make a lot of money. I have gained a lot of experience and profit from knowing how to operate the market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Cash inflow is needed for a rise. As far as I'm concerned, regulation in the EU and in countries that have large soverign funds like Norway would provide that kind of capital influx.
Activity: 182
At this point I just feel bad for those who bought yesterday's highs looking at today's dip. Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
several years and speak, year after year. also falls. on 50, 60, even 70%. every January, for 1-3 months. and then takes new heights, over and over again. and all market behind him. for this reason I so quietly look at the prices a bitka and violas.
Activity: 85
This are but normal occurrence in the market. As soon as it hits bottom, it will bounce back and recover to greater prices.
Then it goes all over again with red and green, this is due to the volatility of the crypto market.
SO let us all be thankful that it behaves normally as it did, otherwise, with no movement it can mean the market has stopped.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
It's a normal trend to the crypto market after some good and green days it will be followed by a red market. Everyone is cashing out and selling for the profits so there's nothing unusual happening.
Because right now in bear market, when bear market comes, the fund quantity of whole market is insufficient, then can cause this kind of circumstance to produce.
Good explanation, it's brief and precise.
Maybe after the G20 meeting, there could be a bull market.
Hopefully.

I agree: one of the main reasons is a bearish trend. After the exchange futures, the bears came to the market.. According to their estimates, it is possible that the depth of the trend is not yet exhausted. All the bulls seemed to have fled or lay to the bottom. The market capitalization is decreasing every day. But I think that bears too deep stagnation is also unprofitable in the long-term strategy. I hope they plan to earn in the future. And for this we need a change in the trend of the bullish
Activity: 243
I am so bored to see all market red all the time. I hope coins will be rise at the end of this month. Lots of people panic and sell their coins I think it’s not helpful. I am waiting and holding my coins. I hope they don’t drop anymore.
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
Do not panic. Sell Bitcoin for 10K can only deer. There is a possibility, buy, no, just hold. the market will return to natural growth.
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
i think today market down because bad news. peoples scared of potencial impossibility of changing bitcoin to fiat. plus big holders of btc making dump using current situation.
Activity: 204
I think, it is normal for cryptcurrencies to move down trend, if bitcoin makes a move to upward trend, then altcoins will follow to rise thus resulting to stabilize the market again.
Pages:
Jump to: