Pages:
Author

Topic: why is the crypto market down day after day? - page 18. (Read 3555 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Its getting saturated... after correction market will see stability
Activity: 196
The crypto money market is very moving and the volume of money is decreasing. prices are decreasing accordingly. the stock market is so lively that it is sometimes difficult to catch up to speed. the market needs to pick up a little bit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
All this can be only panic moods, which, over time, subside. You just have to wait and buy. Growth is around the corner:)
Good answer. There is no need to panic and even more to blame prices and panic-stricken newcomers. After observing the behavior of the crypto currency market for at least the last year, one can understand that sharp falls and growth is quite common. Cryptocurrencies are strongly associated with the news background and react to negative news almost instantly. Now, also, traders with various kinds of speculators play on stock exchanges, thereby greatly shaking prices. The best thing you can do in a situation where you see a red color is to wait for the price to rise or if you have a fiat buy bitcoin.
Activity: 332
Merit: 15
Whenever I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red:

I don't see any FUD, why is this happening?

Bitcoin has grown in price 100 times and after that there should be a correction. This is normal and this is one of the laws of the market: there is no eternal growth, after take-off should be a drop. Another question is, how long will the correction continue? As there is no eternal growth and there is no eternal correction (at least at  Bitcoin), I think the correction will soon end.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
Hello!Becose the peoples panic and sale all what they have its becose mtgox and another whales are dumping btc becose they now peoples panic and falow to others to sale and lose not so much they invests,but they not understand that they  lose more for now,the better thing now is hodl and wait,for better days and dont folow whales speculations!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
those are with the customs as investors to gains of one with the finest of value with the price of token,
as following the use of returns with the decision as exchanging request to follows of offers as compared with those of the rest on space with different investors to put as once within the distinct of times on terms with the masses of dedication with the objectives.
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
It is normal for the cryptocurrencies market to experience unstable declines. Cryptocurrencies are always affected by the negative news as well as government decisions. So what you should do when demand is down should be hodl and wait until the exchange rate rise again.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
currently down because many factors one of them because it is still altcoi many who mengilegalkan but for the next few months will definitely re-recover.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
What happened in the last quarter of 2017, the price of most of the cryptos have pumped hard and most of these coins price have increased out of proportion. So, what has happened after that major correction has taken place.
Activity: 252
Some investors sell in a panic, partly the price is manipulated. Media sources outside the crypto world are pausing in the dissemination of information about bitcoin. All this can last for half a year or a year, or even more. Then there will be growth, i hope. But all this is certainly fortune telling. The market can always make a surprise, both in the form of strong growth, and a huge drop even lower
Activity: 130

https://i.imgur.com/iNcDmVL.png

I don't see any FUD, why is this happening?

nothing to worry dude everything will be right. will just wait until mid-year. cryptocurrency behavior is always like that up and down. market getting red because some of investor are punic selling thier coin. after this big dump expect the bubble price.
Activity: 114
Like any other economy, the crypto market is also affected by supply and demand, People are currently selling their holdings, or rather have sold it during the period that the price was high. What you are seeing is a very healthy correction that reflects (not all the time) the true valuation of the crypto industry. To be true ATM it's still higher that where it was last year. So just watch out and build your portfolio, because there's a good chance of this going all up after the correction.
Activity: 252
It's normal for the cryptocurrency market that price pump and dump. After the December correction, it's hard to get big increases to the level of the last ath. Now need time to return the price to the ath level.
Activity: 500
All this can be only panic moods, which, over time, subside. You just have to wait and buy. Growth is around the corner:)
Activity: 238
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

It happens because it is time now for the marcet to find its bottom, only after thet prices will start to grow, obviously we did not reach thet botton jet, but I think it will happen soon, in general prices now are great, because only one year ago bitcoin cost only 1 000 dollars.
Activity: 364
In this model you need to understand that the main thing is bitcoin, through which all the rest is destroyed. This is quite likely a temporary phenomenon.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
this is just a test please be patient, for now there seems to be bad news that makes bitcoin prices destroyed one of them is the owner of bitcoin which has bitcoin up to hundreds of thousand pieces of bitcoin and sell forcibly bitcoin prices and finally many investors are frightened.
Activity: 392
this is a natural thing, maybe this time the market is being messed up and prices continue to throw away. we just have to wait and be patient. I think this decline is coming to an end and bright light is coming soon.
Activity: 211
It seems to me that this is the calm before the storm. Although the prices have now stopped at the bottom, I am sure that they will go to the top, and it seems to me when this happens it will be a sharp jump.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org
I think the main companion of such downfalls are the major brokers who sell their coins. Given the noise in the press it affects very negatively.
Pages:
Jump to: