Pages:
Author

Topic: why is the crypto market down day after day? - page 13. (Read 3564 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
I think investors are generally nervous after Q1 and take any gains wherever they occur. Any spike in price will be quashed with buyers selling for a small gain which drops the market and the cycle begins again. I think confidence is coming back but slowly.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
For me it is okay because it is market day coins are sometimes experienced the increase or decrease in, because I know every business certainly experienced the ups and downs that are uncertain. and I am sure this will not last long.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
One of the main reasons for the drop in the market is the crypto-currency, in my opinion, is the statement of the Chinese government. The position of the official authorities of China regarding the crypto currency remains unchanged. The government will not recognize the Crypto-currency as a means of payment, and therefore the calculation with their help in this country at a legal level is impossible. Let me remind you that the Chinese cryptology is one of the largest in the world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
It seems to me that this is connected with the situation in the world economy, look at the news, it seems to me that they are preparing for war, because now they only talk about wars. People wake up, stop fighting! Let's create a wonderful world with a crypto currency.
Simply, many people took a wait-and-see position against the backdrop of global bad news about crypto currency. Therefore, small amounts of currency are traded on the exchanges, which leads to the fact that the coins are very volatile. We need to wait for global positive changes in the market.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
Because the crypto market is still on the red zone thus the reported loss of value, the market will  , so relax and patiently wait for the price change
I think that in April we will be able to see some possitive moves on market and in May we will be able to earn even 2x on some coins even from first ten.
Activity: 280
No matter what anyone tells you this market is being manipulated, there is pressure being put on it and alot of obvious accumulation. Eventually we will go back up but that's anyone's guess.

another thing that is affecting the crypto market to drop and crash than FUDs are the manipulators called crypto whales.
it is a group of idiot who are greedy to earn money for making dump and pump massively and getting their money out before everyone else sell their coins.
the crypto market like the other stocks that can be manipulated but not fully.
That's why the price is dropping day by day and not an instant drop like BitConnect recently.
This is a large-scale manipulation of the market, which is beneficial only for large players. They use various means, including negative news, to create panic in the market and squeeze out weak players. This is already a well-established tactic.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
No matter what anyone tells you this market is being manipulated, there is pressure being put on it and alot of obvious accumulation. Eventually we will go back up but that's anyone's guess.

another thing that is affecting the crypto market to drop and crash than FUDs are the manipulators called crypto whales.
it is a group of idiot who are greedy to earn money for making dump and pump massively and getting their money out before everyone else sell their coins.
the crypto market like the other stocks that can be manipulated but not fully.
That's why the price is dropping day by day and not an instant drop like BitConnect recently.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
It seems to me that this is connected with the situation in the world economy, look at the news, it seems to me that they are preparing for war, because now they only talk about wars. People wake up, stop fighting! Let's create a wonderful world with a crypto currency.
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
Whenever I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red:

I don't see any FUD, why is this happening?

There are FUDs and you don't even knowing it because even just a single country that is banning Bitcoin that will going to affect the entire global crypto market cap and it always dropping after series of FUDs until today.
recently India clarifies that their country isn't banning the cryptocurrency so I think the mainstream media were making FUDs about some countries that aren't really banning crypto but keep on making false article news.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
All of these coins will continue to be pumped and dumped with all the good and bad news that comes out until the networks start to gain more value. This will happen when people start building stuff on top of these networks then enable real world use and as a result will reduce the volitilty. The more valuable the network is, the more valuable the coins should be. Until then, buy low & sell high.
Activity: 490
Of course I can survive using only altcoins, it probably looks hard but I think that today it can already be done, thanks to such a project as litecoin, so probably you should not worry.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
As long as trading is the primary use case for altcoins, crypto price will be coupled with BTC. It follows that coins like Monero might decouple first because they have usage outside exchanges.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
What's happening right now is market corrections. It's not always red every other day. Some days are green and whooping good profits whereas some days are red with less loss. The market can't be red forever the corrections will be over soon enough.
Activity: 133
It's because of many negative news about crypto.
TA Death Cross, Whales bailing, Despair in dumb FOMO money, ICO Scams, ICO ETH dumping, Asian Crypto Bans, Overleveraged crypto buyers being forced to sell, Tether, Negative stories on MSM, Tax related selling, Wallstreet bandits manipulation for downward gains...
I'm sure we will get a shock of a decline 5k or so on BTC soon
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
Because the crypto market is still on the red zone thus the reported loss of value, the market will  , so relax and patiently wait for the price change
Activity: 448
Whenever I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red:

I don't see any FUD, why is this happening?

All that because of our concern for the price is declining, so we sell Bitcoin without thinking long, because we think better loss 50% than not back at all.
That is the cause of the destruction of Bitcoin Prices, and we also not the indicator of the National Market alone, but international.
Activity: 420
The problem is so many people sell all coin in this time.
When is soo many people sell the price is go down.
And the reason why they are sell coin because panic.
So many country baned Crypro and they are afraid to hold again.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
You need to remember that the market is run by the Whales and people who have a lot of crypto currency. And not news - news is only a side-effect of the action on the market.

I agree with you that the market is run by whales.
But don't forget that the news, rumors and gosips a are one of the tools used to control the panic and emotions of the small investors.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 369
the crypto market is down day after day because market rised more than enough. now the bubble was bomb so market is down.
Activity: 275
Merit: 14
Do not worry! All this is temporary! Sooner or later the rate will rise for all currencies. The main thing is to wait and endure!
Wait and endure. And how many? If you have been in the cryptomir for a long time, then, outline the growth trends. I'm pretty recent here, so I do not understand much. I would like to hear from the lips of the "old man". Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: