Pages:
Author

Topic: why is the crypto market down day after day? - page 22. (Read 3559 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 15
Cryptomarket down after day is that because the culprit enterprise that the new buyers may discouraged cryptocurrency that causes to have low rate. As such, using credit card are reportedly restricting access to cryptocurrency buying. It affects the new traders to trade the declines. The value is changing and to be able to get higher profit it is good to wait until the value increases.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
Whenever I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red:

I don't see any FUD, why is this happening?
Without a reason, prices in the market will not grow and decline. Usually the market turns red when there is bad news about the crypto currency. And yet the market fell, but not so critical. So there is no reason for panic.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
It's normal for the cryptocurrency market that price pump and dump. After the December correction, it's hard to get big increases to the level of the last ath. Now need time to return the price to the ath level.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
Hello! That is how is build cryptocurrency one day they grow other stable or going down!But now is other problem one man who have 650k btc is selling on low prices and is hitting down the market prices.And  confiscated btc selling U.S auctions  house for low prices for gioving back peoples money what they lose, this to hit down the market cap.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Crypto market down because theres a lot of dumpers now instead of holding they are selling their holdings at the lowest price, they are scared market will loss. So do not try to imitate them because they are the reason why all market was down.
Activity: 70
whales selling and people shitting themselves shitting themselves too and you got a red coin market
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
Red and Green are the usual pumps and dumps in this world of crypto. The reason is that no major positive new coming after the lunar year break. Yesterday was bot hacking in Binance and SEC comments which created this fud. Market will now bounce back and it will all be green. But in my opinion we will not see the next leg until there is something major happening either with BTC or with ETH. ALso there is SEC knocking on the ICO which will surely create lot of bloodbath.  Whenever be the next leg up it will be huge probably touching 1 Trillion level.
Honestly i dont why the crypto market goes day by day, so when there's happening like that in the market I'll wait to rise its value again. Sometimes im feeling worried if it goes higher again because sometimes the falling value is continuously happen, but i always put in my mind that everything will be alright and it will be back soon and rising.
Activity: 294
Red and Green are the usual pumps and dumps in this world of crypto. The reason is that no major positive new coming after the lunar year break. Yesterday was bot hacking in Binance and SEC comments which created this fud. Market will now bounce back and it will all be green. But in my opinion we will not see the next leg until there is something major happening either with BTC or with ETH. ALso there is SEC knocking on the ICO which will surely create lot of bloodbath.  Whenever be the next leg up it will be huge probably touching 1 Trillion level.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
maybe because of the traumatic and drastic correction happen last year, all of the investors and small traders so afraid to invest in because of the big fallhappen to cryptocurrency prices,

Possible, Because its not an easy experience so many investors are scared to put money after the incident tha's why the market of crypto currency goes down.

I am sure that everything will be fine and the crypto market will go to increase again soon. but yes, I think they are scared to buy again because once they buy, the price is still going down and makes them get lost. but I am sure that in out there, there are some people that still invest their money in cryptocurrency and they still buy no matter if the price is down and they are waiting to make a profit later.
Each time wise investors seen things like this they assess the situations and for sure if they are just waiting for a good entry, we should understand and always analyze everything, crypto market was so good if we just take our time to study the chain, the downfall will be finished when new traders will
start to show up and play with the market, in every downfall we should expect big bounce back, it's really the timing and our willingness to keep moving forward and always be positive in any situations that will happen inside the industry.
Activity: 57
The crypto market is not 'down day after day'.  ETH is up 200% since November.  It is many times more than that since this time last year.  If it keeps doing this well for about 10 years, then someone who started with 1 ETH at this time last year will own everything in the entire world within about ten years.  That's obviously not going to happen, so no matter how well crypto does going forward, you can expect more down days and less up days than we've had in the past year.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
ups and downs is a usual thing in the cryp market ...chances of decline and up both are exist

Moreover, I can't remember any period when the cryptomarket was stable for long time  Wink
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
ups and downs is a usual thing in the cryp market ...chances of decline and up both are exist
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
Whenever I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red:

I don't see any FUD, why is this happening?
Well, pump and dump are two factors of not just crypto market but any other asset market. For a market to stay healthy and grow even more, dips and falls are necessary so that when it falls, new investors come pouring in money to make some profit when the crypto currencies market rises again. Its not always by the FUD the market falls, it natural for a market to fall and rise from moment to moment.

People cash out their profits and reinvest in dips. Every year significant drops have been seen in the starting 3-4 months but the market has always recovered and rose to all new time highs. So just HODL no need to worry.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
Now we need to raise prices. All investors have a hard time. After every fall, a great crisis is starting and the price can not be restored even after a few weeks.
Especially altcoin investors have suffered a lot Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is experiencing crisis. With it's unstable supply and demand, it affects the value of every coins. Actually, it's not everyday that it turns out red, but the coins quickly change from time to time, that's why you have to be checking from time to time to sell when it rise and hold on when it dump.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Cryptomarkets were pumped like shi in 2017. This was visible in every coin when you look to coinmarketcap. Now everything setlles down to make another jump into 2019, relax and hold guys.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
The market going up and down is normal.  Given enough time, it will go back up again, and down again.  If you can afford it, probably a good idea to wait.  Don't get in over your head  Cheesy
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
I think its because of the recent hacking in Japan, some exchanges are being punished for not having the right internal protection against that sort of stuff. People get scared and withdraw their funds, which reduces the total market cap, driving all prices down.
But its alright, when those funds gain confidence against, it'll come back and demand will be back to normal. Just be patient. You can always help bring the bull back by buying more...
Activity: 196
money is not constant in the market and the volume of money is decreasing. everything is in a very variable market. the graphics are bad. expectations were very negative. I do not think this situation will change in the near future
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
People are now aware that digital money is not supported by Banks so they are discouraged to invest in digital money.

Banks are not united in issue of supporting the digital currencies because here in my country all banks are in partnership with our local exchange in which we could directly cash out using their banking system like ATM and over the counter services. All of these are in spite of Bitcoin is not legal but not ban in our country so for me banks have nothing to do with this down trend but it is just a normal minor corrections that will occur sometimes.
Pages:
Jump to: