Pages:
Author

Topic: why is the crypto market down day after day? - page 25. (Read 3559 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
It seems to me that this is the calm before the storm. Although the prices have now stopped at the bottom, I am sure that they will go to the top, and it seems to me when this happens it will be a sharp jump.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
The market dips and rebounds, it's been happening for years.  I wouldn't panic, just hold and wait for things to climb back.  History shows this is a normal occurrence but in the long run the trend is upwards.
Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
Because that is how the market works and we should learn how to adopt to each situations so that we wont be doing panic selling when the market has started to fail or if the bitcoin has gone skyrockets.We should know that there will always be bears and bulls pulling each other and we are the rope that they are pulling,market will always be unstable no matter what happen to bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
The volatility of cryptocurrencies is a characteristic of this market. The rate of cryptocurrencies depends a lot on the news. If you see the exchange rate of the market continuously decreasing, then that time there is a lot of bad news with the cryptos. If you invest in the long term, do not pay attention to cryptocurrencies daily rates because the more you follow, the more you will have FOMO to panic sell.
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
Market volatility is the simple answer.  While a 5% downturn on the stock exchange would be a cause for panic, crypto traders don't even blink at that.

The difference between crypto and fiat/stock markets is that crypto is mostly unregulated, so it is subject to different and stronger forces, like PnD, Whales manipulating specific markets for their gain, insider trading.  The market corrections are therefore stronger and more widespread because of the higher volatility of these other forces.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
isnt it going down? I think that most of the ICO project have been successful in promoting the project. And they were able to. implement the projects. As a matter of fact more ICO project nowadays are emerging since they have seen that other ICO became successful and these ICO would like to follow. And basing on the ICO projects now there are these promising project offerings that are ideal indeed and has a lot of things to offer like the BITSCHOOL ICO project that offers good and quality education with the approach of one on one tutoring or peet tutoring with the use of latest technology as to enhance learning stimulus in learning using the latest trend of techbology which is the E-learning. If you wish to knw more about the project you can visit the website.with the link posted below:

https://bitschool.io
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Today is also all red, with -9% drop for the day which is a lot. I understand coins go up and down but when almost all of them go down, it's not a good sign.
Some of them might drop up to -20% but still people are patiently waiting for it to rise up again. This event is just normal as per no events or FUD that is going on and this is how the market works. You shouldn't expect more or less because it is so unpredictable, if you thought that they will go down by the next day then the market suddenly changed and it rose up before you manage to do something about it. That's how the market works.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
The crypto market is a very volatile thing and it will always happen Wink Of course it's not easy but we should try to get used to it and not to worry a lot about daily changes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Cause you don't take a look at the right time when the whole market painted in green Smiley. You should know that crypto price is not stable that mean it dump and pump everyday so you shouldn't be supprised when you see the whole market painted in red. Smiley. After a small dump, it'll always be a big pump so just wait until you can see the market green back again Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
Because the market has gone too many bull runs,stabilized for weeks and it only means that the bears are attracted when these bull runs are tired,there wil always be some corrections after the market has been stable or bullruns that is why you need to know how the market works so that you can easily adopt to its movements.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
Yes , market is red for already 2 months and everyone worries and posting on forum about it , wondering when will it end . To continue growing , crypto need more investors and people outside industry . We are in situation where crypto supply is much bigger then peoples demand , to change it crypto needs to be useful for a bigger part of people in real life .
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
We have gone some healthy market from the past few weeks that is why today we would experience some reds so that those bulls will have to rest and with these bears in the market we need to stay calm because we wont lose anything if we keep these solid coins in our pocket,the only thing you need to know is when will be the best time to buy these cheap altcoin so that you could sell them off when the market has recovered.
Activity: 238
Ups and Downs is a usual phenomenon of the Crypto due to the Volatile nature of the cryptocurrencies. The prices of various coins will soon start to rise in no time.
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
It's not about FUD, we are not in bull market. Don't expect rise everyday for whole crypto currency market. Some days it rises and some days it falls. That's the nature of market. Don't forget that it's an unregulated market. Everything is possible here.
Activity: 58
The hype around altcoins is cooling down, and when that happens is natural for large investors to consider putting their money back into Bitcoin, since it's the most safe and stable cryptocurrency.
Activity: 194
Grow with the flow.
cause we're in the crypto shitmonths historically speaking. Just look back in recent years. Dunno why, but it is. Just hodl on, I'm confident we will be smiling again when we open our portfolio apps in the coming months.
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
It is not like you are watching the price going down hugely and suddenly. In my opinion for the past couple of weeks the market has been in good form, the prices of various coins including BTC, Ethereum are almost in nice supporting wave. I thought during the Chinese long holiday the market would react badly but it didn't which also shows the crypto market is no longer dependent on one country's stance.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It seems stable nowadays with minor movements across the top 10. Everybody waiting for a catalyst for the bull run.
Activity: 68
Well you have a good point here but seeing the market is down everyday lose my appetite to trade.Everytime I update my blockfolio values continuesly to dive and in red.Thats why I just stay here  on forum.and do not trade for several days now. Hope market recovers soon.

Exactly what I mean. I want to trade but when everything goes red, there is no way to trade, but also if it goes down more than it goes up, even when you buy coins really cheap, you will have to wait until the price goes back to your buy price which in this case could take weeks, so it makes traders sit like ducks.

Also not only btc value goes down but the btc count is also going down because of this.

I assume that's why many people are taking cover in Tether.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
There is nothing good when the market is red. Always after major falls, take-off is up! Soon everything will be green and will rejoice.

Well you have a good point here but seeing the market is down everyday lose my appetite to trade.Everytime I update my blockfolio values continuesly to dive and in red.Thats why I just stay here  on forum.and do not trade for several days now. Hope market recovers soon.
Pages:
Jump to: