Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the market red - page 12. (Read 2478 times)

Activity: 752
Merit: 501
August 08, 2018, 07:57:10 AM
The market is red because people keep taking money out of the market, they are panic selling their coins at low prices and dumping their coins on the market thereby increasing the supply and there is not enough demand for the coins to even out the prices. We are fully into bear territory and it is time for everyone to strap up for the ride because it will not be smooth.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 06:11:56 PM
You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?
Dumps in the market is completely natural due to the nature of market volatility. indeed, it is unfortunate to see how low did the market value of most cryptos fell from the beginning of this year. But keep in mind that dumps are just temporary and there is always a hope for recovery which should be a reson to hold and avoid selling in order to avoid profit loss.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 06:06:02 PM
I think the thing is that more and more people go to the cryptocurrency market and make their deposits. There was a decline, after which all impatient investors will be eliminated and only the most disciplined will remain. Then the cryptocurrency market will stabilize.
Activity: 126
August 07, 2018, 09:37:11 AM
No one can know exactly why the market is red, I believe the market will go green again, never the market is constantly falling.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
August 06, 2018, 07:40:07 PM
You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?
There are so many bad news that happen that is the reason why the market turns red or falls down there is a hacking and many newbie are panic so that they dump their coin that is was a bad idea don't be affected on what you see in the news just believe on what your holdings can do.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 07:35:33 PM
Crypto currency was overvalued last year. About cryptocurrency talked on all media and people took loans to invest money in cryptocurrency. Now the hype around crypto-currencies has subsided and it has become less popular. Many people have lost money and do not want to deal with cryptocurrencies again. I think this is one of the reasons why the market is red.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 06, 2018, 07:28:01 PM
You tell me?

What’s going on?
I think that's what happens in the Crypto market. This is a novel market and traders often take advantage of that much to buy low and sell high. But some inexperienced people have suffered a loss of capital because they do not understand how the market works.
You and I should follow the trend of the market to make money. We are only allowed to fail, not allowed to be surprised. Wink

Due to market fluctuations, the market is sometimes green and sometimes red. Green means the price is good while the color red emphasizes price decline. And one could be the reason why the market is red is due to panic selling. It contributed a lot to price decline.
Activity: 131
August 06, 2018, 07:17:09 PM
the market is red because bitcoin has been overvalued and now there is an adjustment to its price. and all altcoins depend on the price of bitcoin and therefore also fall in price.
Activity: 336
August 06, 2018, 07:16:47 PM
At the time this topic was created in April, the exchange rate of the market has always been in red status and reduced in exchange rates. At the present time, this is no better and continues to decline. There are many reasons for the fall in exchange rates, but mainly due to the psychology of investors fear of losses leading to panic sell.
Activity: 223
August 06, 2018, 07:14:25 PM
Market is red at the moment because it cannot be always green. There is correction after two weeks of rising. Of course if you hold bitcoins you expect bigger prices. I’m sure that BTC will be at least 10,000 USD in few months but the price will not blast off like a rocket.
Activity: 270
August 02, 2018, 05:57:09 PM
I think it has something to do with the hacks. And also the market had been going up the past few days so some sell off would occur. Traders would surely be profiting out quickly after this long standing bearish market.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 02, 2018, 05:53:17 PM
Today I see a green market, which I think all investors would like to see.

Markets are now recovering, and investors seem to have lost faith in cryptocurrencies after the plunge in prices earlier this year. So we need a greener market now.

I really agree with you because red is not a good color to look at it. Green is more likely for all of us. It shows that really market growth up.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
August 02, 2018, 01:35:24 PM
There are many factors on why we are experiencing red days in cryptocurrency market.
A. Influence of media/social media - sometimes people tend to believe fake news about crypto.
B. Getting Ban in some country so people are morelikely to panic and encash their coins from the market.
C. This has not been proven but others speculating that the market is being manipulated by people with the power
Activity: 602
August 01, 2018, 11:53:25 AM
Who want very strong that it was red,so he became red,whales have a lot of pressure down the crypt,I hope it will soon cease and he'll start it up papti,and she poletit space,I hope so,and wish you many proadm strong and explosive growth
Activity: 560
August 01, 2018, 11:46:44 AM
You tell me?

What’s going on?
I think that's what happens in the Crypto market. This is a novel market and traders often take advantage of that much to buy low and sell high. But some inexperienced people have suffered a loss of capital because they do not understand how the market works.
You and I should follow the trend of the market to make money. We are only allowed to fail, not allowed to be surprised. Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 11:43:12 AM
The market is not able to decide its trend as one day it goes up and starts dropping the next day and not able to stable and find its support. It cannot go into a long trend before it found its strong support.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 09:12:50 AM
Many factors are making the market worse this year due to its declining interest in investing in crypto. this will affect the market conditions of crypto.
Activity: 126
August 01, 2018, 09:00:18 AM
After a sudden surprise rise from $6K to $8K, BTC drops back to $7K. People are saying it was as a result of a hack. But I believe it will bounce back shortly.
Activity: 29
August 01, 2018, 08:54:45 AM
The market is red because there are a lot of factors that affects its condition. Basically one of them is due to lost of trust because scams are uncontrollable. Meaning less investors joined the market that affects the pump of different currencies. And a lot of unbiased news that gives bad publicity and image to crypto currency.
Activity: 168
August 01, 2018, 08:54:19 AM
Yes, Bitcoin has fallen in price by 0.4% over the past 24 hours. But there is good news. Europe approved the use of crypto currency as money. This suggests that there will be demand for the crypto currency will be and therefore will be their growth.
Pages:
Jump to: