Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the market red - page 14. (Read 2478 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 11:18:02 PM
Alts depend more on BTC price. whenever BTC is fluctuating, the market would be bleeling except some top coin.
In early 2018, there a lot of investor that has been lossing their money. Hopefully the market will be green next time.
Activity: 81
July 26, 2018, 04:05:06 PM
The market is growing, first top cryptocurrencies are growing, also, the whole industry is growing. Now, we are at the green stage and we will face the wealthy future. Market is green and it will remain as this for a couple of days. WE have just to believe in our future, in the future of the cryptocurrency
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
July 26, 2018, 04:01:25 PM
Well market is red because the prices of coins are down. Between the FUDs and people panic selling their coins all of the time I am quite surprised to see that bitcoin has started another recovery so soon. Way too many people are in this market who should not be here. Once the whales come out to play though we should be seeing much better prices of coins in the market.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 01:09:08 PM
Now the market is recovering somehow, this is kind of strange though and to be honest, I am a bit afraid of buying now since I think that this growth will bring something much worst. This industry is a very unpredicted and strange one to predict. I am saying this just by analyzing a bit a market and trying to forecast the growth.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 09:38:26 AM
More and more people start think that cryptocurrency it's asset without any future, they sell all what they have and try to delete all information about this expereince in the mynd
the red market may be due to declining demand and issues of negative issues about cryptocurrency. a wise person will not think cryptourrency is an asset without a future because if we invest and always be patient then we will benefit. Depending on how different people differ from how to respond.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
July 23, 2018, 09:33:05 AM
The market is now falling because it comes out of a long winter correction and now we see a correction of the market and also we are waiting for the exit from the channel.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 09:31:09 AM
Today I see a green market, which I think all investors would like to see.

Markets are now recovering, and investors seem to have lost faith in cryptocurrencies after the plunge in prices earlier this year. So we need a greener market now.
Actually investor was looking of the market be on green, And ill think it is the right time for them to sell some of the coins they have because they want to earn some profit to those coins they invested. Even me i'm also waiting to sell my coins also into a high price.
Activity: 224
July 23, 2018, 06:03:41 AM
More and more people start think that cryptocurrency it's asset without any future, they sell all what they have and try to delete all information about this expereince in the mynd
Activity: 81
July 20, 2018, 11:25:08 AM
Only one answer for this question: a big manipulation. Even USA government talked about it. Whales just wanna take money from "weak" hands. But I hope this growth in the last few days is a first sign of reverse.
Activity: 168
July 20, 2018, 11:19:56 AM
I believe that such a decline is explained by the decline of bitcoin. Soon the bitcoin will rise and the market will again be green.
Activity: 129
July 20, 2018, 11:17:12 AM
The market is not hot enough, and the price of BTC has been in a downward trend, and governments around the world are also cracking down on BTC. This series of bad news has a bad effect on BTC, causing the price of BTC to fall.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 11:11:36 AM
Well the simple answer is that the prices of the coins are down. Whales are buying so they are manipulating the market to their favor, keeping the prices down systematically. Also this is the time that most people are not buying, they are taking vacations and such so there isn't as much money come into the market as is needed to start another bull run.
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 06:35:12 AM
There are a lot of investors and traders that are now losing money. But I believe that it will change
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token
July 19, 2018, 06:14:26 AM
You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?
actually, a big drop is expected since there is a sudden jump in the price of btc, everytime that its price goes up, really really high, the next situation that might happen is the correction on its price. and as you can see, that's what really happen.
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
July 19, 2018, 06:14:19 AM
The second reason is panic. People began to sell a lot and did not buy anything.
If people started doing this, the market would have already risen. The reason is that people don't want to play with whales and sell their tokens.
Activity: 294
July 19, 2018, 06:11:03 AM
You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?
Red market is the downtrend. It has many causes such as:
+ Investors no longer believe in the market
+ There are many bad news to the economy, as well as countries banning electronic money transactions.
Activity: 134
July 18, 2018, 10:58:22 AM
The second reason is panic. People began to sell a lot and did not buy anything.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
July 18, 2018, 10:56:56 AM
Now it's summer, time for holidays and rest. Therefore, many prefer not to invest money, but to use for personal tasks. I am sure that from the autumn the situation will gradually recover.
I don't think it is because of summer, market crashed half year ago and it wasn't summer. Market increased since I last time checked it, for ten percent and that is huge increase.
Frankly, it is summer and if you want to go to vacation why not take some bitcoins with you  Cheesy
Activity: 56
July 18, 2018, 10:54:39 AM
This year is a bad year for the market of crypto currency. From the starting of this year to now, the market of crypto currency is facing a downward trend in the price. There can be many reasons but I think that the main reason is the low demand of the crypto currency and there are very low ico projects in the market now.
Activity: 308
July 18, 2018, 04:26:15 AM
Now it's summer, time for holidays and rest. Therefore, many prefer not to invest money, but to use for personal tasks. I am sure that from the autumn the situation will gradually recover.
Pages:
Jump to: