Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the market red - page 13. (Read 2478 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
August 01, 2018, 08:46:56 AM
You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?

I think he must be have good technical analysis. But i think its very normal in any market that price always fluctuation. Cryptocurrency market is just 9 years market and still unregulated market thats why many negative news. But if we saw on growth year on year, i think cryptocurrency market always growing every years
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 01, 2018, 08:46:12 AM
I think, whales take advantage of the bad news and trigger the FUD. FUD causes the panic selling. Many people tries to save their assets by selling their coins/tokens. Whales buy them on dips. And this cycle starts again from the beginning.

Precisely, this is an never ending cycle coming from newbies and panic sellers, when something happen fuds start spreading the news and whales will shake the market, taking advantage from those who never learned from the past experiences and continue being victimized by this big players around
not so sure but we needed to keep our grounds and stay calm so it won't affect our investment even the market seem to fall so deeply.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 08:29:00 AM
Today's situation in the crypto-currency market is typical for this time interval. The reasons for the fall are seasonal, fundamental factors. And all the hype created around today is nothing more than an attempt to skillfully manipulate the market and try to lower the price of Bitcoin as low as possible, in order to buy at a more favorable price before the upcoming jump. After all, if you believe the current patterns, in 2018 Bitcoin is fully capable of bringing its investors a profit percentage with four-digit zeros. Therefore I want to give a little advice. Those who have invested their money above the current price do not need to panic, wait and your patience will be rewarded.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
August 01, 2018, 08:21:29 AM
I think, whales take advantage of the bad news and trigger the FUD. FUD causes the panic selling. Many people tries to save their assets by selling their coins/tokens. Whales buy them on dips. And this cycle starts again from the beginning.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 08:20:00 AM
A small group of people controls the market. They manipulate people, forcing them to sell their coins.
Activity: 481
Merit: 251
August 01, 2018, 08:13:36 AM
You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?
It's only today so, very soon the situation will change. After all, there was a need and the price has risen, it will always be after the fall. Therefore, one should not panic about this. Everything is changing for the better.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 08:03:00 AM
You tell me?

What’s going on?

The thing to be careful about is rose-colored lenses. Investors of all kinds tend to be very optimistic about the market when they own that certain asset and don't recognize that there may be a lot of red before green. Sometimes I'm in the red for a month before going green. It's just the way it goes. But if you really believe that whatever you bought is really worth it, then hold on and be patient, because it will eventually come back up.

Technical analysis is very useful in these contexts but be careful of confirmation bias. Don't look for reasons to support you--look for reasons why you might be wrong.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 07:59:09 AM
The market is growing, first top cryptocurrencies are growing, also, the whole industry is growing. Now, we are at the green stage and we will face the wealthy future. Market is green and it will remain as this for a couple of days. WE have just to believe in our future, in the future of the cryptocurrency
but what is happening now is indeed experiencing a decline in the market, and it proves that the market does not always rise, sometimes also have to descend for a moment to return again in a high position, so stay patient
declining is normal in market fluctuation.without this , market will not get new buyer in market.correction will attrack more demand in cryptocurrency market and make price going higher again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 01, 2018, 07:56:32 AM
The market is growing, first top cryptocurrencies are growing, also, the whole industry is growing. Now, we are at the green stage and we will face the wealthy future. Market is green and it will remain as this for a couple of days. WE have just to believe in our future, in the future of the cryptocurrency
but what is happening now is indeed experiencing a decline in the market, and it proves that the market does not always rise, sometimes also have to descend for a moment to return again in a high position, so stay patient
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
August 01, 2018, 07:48:04 AM
to this day I am still looking for any news what causes the crypto stock experienced a significant decline, there is a lot of selling action that indicates the situation of panic occurred
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
August 01, 2018, 07:42:17 AM
It is not the constant problem so wait for the increasing. As experts say the cryptomarket will be ready for work in the nearest time and I see that current trends go for it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 02:14:53 PM
You tell me?

What’s going on?

Market did a very powerful squeeze, it can't go up without corrections and red periods. The main idea is red candles shouldn't be such great in size as green candles.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 02:09:16 PM
Now very many regulations and restrictions are made for cryptocurrencies, the trading and investing is under big control. It was expected, I personally expected that, but after this big boom is about to come.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
July 29, 2018, 02:07:29 PM
In today's situation, we can conclude that the market is in the mode of lateral movement and very soon it will be clearly understood how events will develop further because people still do not understand.
Activity: 7
July 29, 2018, 02:05:41 PM
The reason might be because of the consistent failing of ICOs or the fact that the largest cryptocurrency in the market is failing to be accepted on a global level and is having fierce opposition whatever the reason is it's not singular in existence, it's more intense than that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
July 27, 2018, 12:25:04 PM
I think the market will soon be green. Bitcoin has already started to grow and after a while the Ethereum and alternative currencies will start to grow too.
As far as I know the market is on red because of the discrimination in where it can affect the demand and supply in the market ,for now while the market continues to there bull run still we can have advantage to buy cheaper price and wait until market is green.
Activity: 301
July 27, 2018, 12:20:31 PM
I think the market will soon be green. Bitcoin has already started to grow and after a while the Ethereum and alternative currencies will start to grow too.
Activity: 46
July 27, 2018, 12:17:46 PM
It's just someone really wants to get rich. Artificially lowering the rate, then buying a cheap cryptocurrency to the maximum, and then the prices are released and someone becomes incredibly rich in a few months! All this was already with the traditional currency. History repeats itself.
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
July 26, 2018, 11:54:12 PM
You tell me?

What’s going on?
I think in this crypto currency market, there are no need to have a specific reason for dumping/pumping a a coin or red market/green market.
Just because the whales want to do that and just in the pumping/dumping cycle.
which I see today the market is still red and has not been stable again so from now on there are many people who invest in Altcoin is declining and by investing in Altcoin can wait for the market and altcoin prices back stable

Activity: 266
July 26, 2018, 11:21:19 PM
You tell me?

What’s going on?
some FUD are hanging around that SEC declined the application for ETF of VanEck and SolidX.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/cnbc-winklevoss-twins-bitcoin-etf-application-rejected-by-sec
Pages:
Jump to: