Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 132. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 08:42:09 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Maybe bitcoin has a good team and community, so that also affects the higher bitcoin prices.
Activity: 490
November 24, 2017, 08:05:18 AM
I also ask this question. Why is this price formed for 1 btc. I think that the price reflects only the supply and demand. For this price, the market is ready to buy bitcoin. In the air, thoughts of a change in the world economy, of its transition to digital form, are constantly floating. About bitcoin as the basis of such an economy. These futuristic fantasies drive people crazy. Now how many people are on the Earth? And bitcoin is only 21 million.So the price of $ 100,000 is not so fantastic in the perspective of 20 years.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 07:52:02 AM
Because btc is like the face of the cryptocurrency right now. Many people are investing day by day thus making the price of it higher.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 07:49:12 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

The price is so high, because of have a lot of chaos in the world. And if there is one thing that BTC loves then it is god damn chaos in the world to grow up. Its just a safe investment for a lot of stock investors that are scared of a stockcrash.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
November 24, 2017, 07:37:18 AM
Every month bitcoin price is moving and making new highs and it seems us that its price is too much but it still have huge value in it can it can go anywhere from here.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 24, 2017, 03:55:56 AM
In my opinion because Bitcoin so popular now, then the demand increasing day by day and many people around the world buy it. The demand continue increasing, but the suplly only about 17 million in circulating. As we know the population of the world is more than 4 billion people, and Bitcoin just like internet so everybody around the world will know it later.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 03:46:51 AM
Its because of the people that invest their time to bitcoin, and people wanted bitcoin very bad thats why they use time to create and to make many bitcoins, and also the companies and big countries supports bitcoin thatd why it is growing and growing and getting bigger.
Activity: 350
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
November 24, 2017, 03:43:07 AM
First your question is not stupid.
Bitcoin is the first crypto currency and bitcoin is literally control the crypto currency market, i mean majority of the portion is controlled by bitcoin.
So you can say bitcoin price is high because of its name.
And on the other hand many investors are coming on to bitcoin and this also helps Bitcoin price to raise.
November 24, 2017, 03:35:09 AM
I think that Bitcoin will rise more base on these few reasons :
1.Increased acceptance in many other countries,like Russia, India and many others.
2.Japan’s legalization of bitcoin as an official payment method ,Since April  2017, Japan legalized bitcoins. This created a demand for bitcoins in Japan, contributing to its increase in value.
3.Reliable prediction by experts,may expert has predicted that bitcoin hasn’t reached its potential and anticipate its value to reach $500,000 by the year 2030.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 03:17:32 AM
Bitcoin price will reach highs and highs which you never imagine

The BTC prices can easily reach $ 100000

In recent survey made in US revealed that the BTC investors are interested to sell only when it reaches more than $ 196000

I don't believe it will get so high. Maybe in 2140?)
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
November 24, 2017, 03:12:37 AM
Bitcoin price will reach highs and highs which you never imagine

The BTC prices can easily reach $ 100000

In recent survey made in US revealed that the BTC investors are interested to sell only when it reaches more than $ 196000
Activity: 406
November 24, 2017, 02:47:16 AM
The main reason behind it that its supply is dropping and people want its in their portfolio and want to buy it at any price. In my opinion, it can go upto 1000$v before this year end.
Activity: 588
November 24, 2017, 02:21:42 AM
Bitcoin's price is affected by activies in the crypto world, specifically the law of demand and supply. If bitcoin's price increases, that means that its demand during that time is high, and if it is low, there is probably a new fork etc.
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 24, 2017, 02:15:58 AM
Because this reflects the real value of bitcoin, in addition to the dollar, which of the world is also recognized by so many countries at the same time? Bitcoin is simply a myth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 24, 2017, 01:38:48 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
I do not know the real reason why bitcoin prices are so high but maybe because it has attracted many people to be one of the reasons
Activity: 196
November 24, 2017, 01:21:26 AM
The reason is simple. Bitcoin is becoming more and more known to the public. More and more people are willing to buy bitcoin as an investment product, so the price of bitcoin will rise in the long run.
Activity: 322
Aim High! Bow Low!
November 24, 2017, 12:40:33 AM
The Price of Bitcoin is truly high because it is the True and Ultimate coin compared to others. It is also used by more People thus, making it popular and in-demand. It has the Directly Proportional Status whereas more people uses and sell bitcoin, its price also will be more or should I say Increases. Adding to It, is the cycle of Coins in the market, Making it Demand-able for all people. So, it is only natural for bitcoin to have a high value.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
November 24, 2017, 12:38:18 AM
Bitcoin price is growing only because of high popularity.

If ethereum would become as popular as bitcoin, it would cost much higher cause it is technologically better.
You're right, but not only because of its popularity worldwide but also, bitcoin have its huge potentiality of high gaining profit even in a short period of time compared to other forms of investment. And it is highly recognized by the community to invest in here. And in effect with this, is the increase of demand in the market place.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 12:24:31 AM
Bitcoin price is growing only because of high popularity.

If ethereum would become as popular as bitcoin, it would cost much higher cause it is technologically better.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
November 24, 2017, 12:08:18 AM
because the bitcoin is getting more and more popular and the people's support for bitcoin is so great that bitcoin can be a big advantage.
Jump to: