Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 127. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 07:35:19 AM
Bitcoin is the mother of all digital currency so, qwe can call bitcoin is the original of crypto world that is why bitcoin is the great crypto currency.

Bitcoin became the most expensive  digital currency now a days because  there are many bitcoin user here, that gives demand to  bitcoin. And if the demand of bitcoin high, the price is also  increasing.

That seems to be the most accepted reason. But I think bitcoin has been the symbol of crypto market, just like dollars in stock market.

and it is seems like in bitcoin are so indemand so more investors are coming then choosing this kind of currency cause by our time it is very hard to find like this currency that you have the assurance of having huge of profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
November 29, 2017, 07:34:21 AM
Because bitcoin was really made to go that high,many investors getting into this thing thats why the high keeps increasing.
Activity: 222
Merit: 11
Create Your Decentralized Life
November 29, 2017, 07:29:33 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
I do not know the real reason why bitcoin prices are so high but maybe because it has attracted many people to be one of the reasons
You have basically answered yourself. It has attracted a lot of investors and since the value is based on the economic theory of demand and supply, then that is the reason why the value will keep increasing as long as the demand for it is increasingly higher than the supply.

A lot of things are going on in the bitcoin world right now and I believe if the LNs are deployed, it would create a better world for Bitcoin enthusiasts and new investors.
The most basic reason which is causing the market price of bitcoin to increase up to this level is none other than that of increase in the demand of bitcoin all over the globe. The thing is the number of people who are getting to know about bitcoin is increasing quite rapidly which is resulting in the increase in market price of bitcoin. This will keep on increasing in the future as well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 07:22:06 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Many people started investing in bitcoin because of what it is right now. Popular, stable, and reliable with high security. We can assure that our money will be safe. Another factor is that it is the main coin which makes it ahead of others. Some people transferred to bitcoin after losing money in other altcoins. We can apply the rules in supply and demand to whats happening to bitcoin because the more people who invests in bitcoin, the higher the price it will get. So i suggest you to start investing now here at bitcoin
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 06:45:42 AM
Because alt coins lost so many investor and now people afraid of investing in it. There for big part of investors moved to bitcoin. Bitcoin will be much more valuable then this in the near future. I'd advisde you to trust bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
November 29, 2017, 06:43:31 AM
People are hyping thru media and alot of people wants to buy atleast 1 bitcoin coz governments are buying bitcoin to save it to their wallets and by the demand of people that will increase the price of bitcoin
Activity: 272
November 29, 2017, 06:36:43 AM
Yeah bitcoin will keep increasing because of this whole pump and dump in altcoins. Many people hold bitcoin and sell their altcoins. Altcoins dump and people keeps buying bitcoin and bitcoin keeps increasing, demand is high now.
Activity: 126
November 29, 2017, 06:20:59 AM

Bitcoin as a currency and Bitcoin as a disruptive technology are the main reasons why the price is so high. Only time will tell how to go about it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 29, 2017, 06:15:05 AM
Simply because of Supply and Demand.
Too many people investing in Bitcoin is making the value skyrocket. The main issue here as that, if a billionaire investor decides to dump, everyone else investing in BTC will have a problem and lose money.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 04:43:26 AM
Bitcoin is the master.everyone who join cryptocurrency first invest in bitcoin because 90 percent altcoin are volatile.big companies are investing in bitcoin platform.in other words everything in crypto world is lagging behind the btc.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 04:41:47 AM
The high rise of bitcoins is attributed to a simple economic theory of demand and supply. Now no body is selling, everyone is demanding bitcoins as a results,the few that want to sell price it higher thereby pushing the general price forward each day.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
November 29, 2017, 04:33:51 AM
A major reason why the Bitcoin price is so high is because investors are buying into BTC and the number of supply is decreasing. The more people buy, the less BTC will be available and the higher the value goes.
This is what they call Supply and Demand.
Now 1 single BTC is worth just under $11K, so thats quite high.
Activity: 210
November 29, 2017, 03:11:29 AM
Now more and more people are interested in bitcoin, as a promising and alternative currency. Their interest is fueled by the constant growth of bitcoins. And I also think ,that this is a kind of game played by large holders of bitcoins. Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
November 29, 2017, 01:41:22 AM
Bitcoin is the very founder of the cryptocurrency so yeah that definitely explains why price of bitcoin is high as compared to other coins and bitcoins is more known to more people. It's like when you are putting up a business and it has many institutions but the founder and mother institution always be the priority and much more known to others which is why if you put up a price analysis the price of bitcoin has a huge difference as compared to other alternative coins.
Activity: 1316
November 29, 2017, 01:38:09 AM
The price bikoyoyna compared with altkoinami really high and it is created, in my opinion artificially. Everything consists in the fact that bitkoyn is the first and well-known crypto currency, which is very popular. Most people know about bitkoyne and that it rises sharply in price, so they also invest in bitcoin because of the opportunity to make a big profit. Therefore altcoyins remain simply underestimated and with low cost. This state of affairs with the price of bitcoin leads to the fact that it is inflated artificially and this can further adversely affect both the bitcoin itself and the entire crypto currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 28, 2017, 09:18:35 PM
bitcoin rising to the top as the first cryptocoin in the world. the rising means there is a lot of demands on it and the business started to beloeve on it and  start inplement the use of blockchain. so bitcoin rising to the top and it will keep rising as many people started invest in cryptoworld.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
November 28, 2017, 09:06:30 PM
Bitcoin is the mother of all digital currency so, qwe can call bitcoin is the original of crypto world that is why bitcoin is the great crypto currency.

Bitcoin became the most expensive  digital currency now a days because  there are many bitcoin user here, that gives demand to  bitcoin. And if the demand of bitcoin high, the price is also  increasing.

That seems to be the most accepted reason. But I think bitcoin has been the symbol of crypto market, just like dollars in stock market.
Activity: 868
November 28, 2017, 08:50:01 PM

Activity: 304
November 28, 2017, 08:43:29 PM
Bitcoin is the superior of all crytocurrencies. Also, bitcoin is the origin of all cryptocurrencies. But this statements doesn't make bitcoin a high priced. Bitcoin is priced high because the demand on bitcoin is rising. Based on my reading, bitcoin is tend to have a total supply of 21 million and not all of 21 million of bitcoins were mined. Having a low supply and high demand gives bitcoin a high price. Also, the popularity affects the price so bitcoin has a high price because bitcoin is on demand.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
November 28, 2017, 07:55:00 PM
Bitcoin is the original one, so is it superior. I beleive that altcoins are followers of bitcoin and should be put after bitcoin.
When a person newly gets involved to cryptocurrency, he must know the bitcoin first in order to understand crypto world.
The reason of price rise in bitcoin, is because bitcoin is nominated worldwide and is acceptable at most places, whereas people are mostly not aware of altcoins

That's right. It's always better to be the pioneer, the starter, and the initiator. Bitcoin has introduced cryptocurrency around the world, that's where all other trends and tokens are derived from. Having said, it commands a better marketability, value and potential. All these characteristics contribute to its continued rise in price. Also, it has proven its strength against many changing trends that why it can adjust easily and get back its value even after depreciation.
and bitcoin are been tested on that on how changes might come on it are he always stay and got up high for the unexpected price that it can be for , and bitcoin are taking a lot of struggles but in the end stays in the price in where a lot of people make it more to be trusted for.
Jump to: