Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 128. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 07:46:51 PM
yea, i think because many ico scam. we trust bitcoin than ico and altcoin
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 28, 2017, 07:45:45 PM
The price is so high, it just has to go down for a little bit to consolidate.
It simply cannot constantly grow
That's why there are corrections and that is making bitcoin to be stable because of those drops. Even you want to say that it has to go down if the demand is high and there are big names getting in to bitcoin, you can't do something about it. This is why the price is getting higher and higher it's because it's popularity is growing too and the reaction of community is very positive.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 07:44:51 PM
Because the first independent currency and the first virtual currency
Bitcoin can come up with very different payments
that can't be made with other payment methods.
Activity: 28
November 28, 2017, 06:43:21 PM
Since the start of the year, the cryptocurrency has achieved the incredible feat of increasing more than 1,000 per cent in value. But despite the incredible growth, economists are still apprehensive of the token’s inherent volatility and signs it could be a price bubble.
Activity: 1
November 28, 2017, 06:35:40 PM
Bitcoin has exorbitant fees and it is not suitable for everyday transactions. Hence it can't serve the purrpose for which it was initaly created. Bitcoin has become a speculative instrument and most people buy it only because its price keeps rising and they hope they can sell before the crash. Obviously this is not a healthy situation.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
November 28, 2017, 06:02:15 PM
Bitcoin is the original one, so is it superior. I beleive that altcoins are followers of bitcoin and should be put after bitcoin.
When a person newly gets involved to cryptocurrency, he must know the bitcoin first in order to understand crypto world.
The reason of price rise in bitcoin, is because bitcoin is nominated worldwide and is acceptable at most places, whereas people are mostly not aware of altcoins

That's right. It's always better to be the pioneer, the starter, and the initiator. Bitcoin has introduced cryptocurrency around the world, that's where all other trends and tokens are derived from. Having said, it commands a better marketability, value and potential. All these characteristics contribute to its continued rise in price. Also, it has proven its strength against many changing trends that why it can adjust easily and get back its value even after depreciation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 28, 2017, 02:54:01 PM
Still not reached 10k ... And I just wanted a prediction! %) Today, if I correctly understood everything, I took off for another $ 80 + Now correction) Bitcoin became a serious matter for big guys, it's true! But where is different? In any market I look and see the same thing. I think breaking through 10k it will go higher. This will be a psychological mark for speculators!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 09:56:25 AM
There are 21 MIllion bitcoins that can ever be mined. Out of the 21 Million bitcoins 16.4 million bitcoins have already been mined and only 5.6 million bitcoins are left. With the increasing demand and shrinking availability, the price will keep on rising.

Can be true, but doesnt have to be. Nobody knows if the demand will keep growing as it has this year. Maybe we will see another currency take over Bitcoin in 2018. That would make bitcoins price fall again, no matter the scarcity of it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
November 28, 2017, 08:08:10 AM
the most popular crypto currency bitcoin, almost no one knows what ethereum and litecoin, especially December 11, like how they are going to trade futures, that's the hype, but we are waiting for a correction if it will of course be
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
November 28, 2017, 07:59:38 AM
There are 21 MIllion bitcoins that can ever be mined. Out of the 21 Million bitcoins 16.4 million bitcoins have already been mined and only 5.6 million bitcoins are left. With the increasing demand and shrinking availability, the price will keep on rising.
Yes, the demand to the shrinking supply is one of the major factor that helps with the growth of bitcoin. Being a speculative asset, the speculations too contribute to some extent with the increase as well in the fall. The price is expected to go much high and this can be considered as the third milestone, the first being $100, the second is reaching $1000 and the third being the present $10000.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 07:51:21 AM
Maybe because of the demand and the growth of popularity, and maybe because of the miners, just like no one knows Smiley
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
November 28, 2017, 07:41:30 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Maybe bitcoin prices are getting higher, because bitcoin has excellent team and community.
Yup and in my opinion also. There’s a lot of investor that pay in in bitcoin so that the price is getting higher. And like what you’ve said is the bitcoin has dxcellent team and community.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
November 28, 2017, 07:41:06 AM
because bitcoin is the first crypto coin, so bitcoin is the most expensive coin of any other coin. then the enthusiasts or users of bitcoin very much, which makes bitcoin prices also become expensive.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
ICO Starting on 1st of April
November 28, 2017, 07:30:29 AM
Low supply and the demand is so high so that's what makes Bitcoin price so high. Unlike Altcoins, they're plenty of coins and supply but the price is very low.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
November 28, 2017, 07:27:15 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 07:21:21 AM
In my perspective, no bad news on bitcoin now.  Too many people learn about bitcoin so the popular do high and the whales(a person who has a big amount of bitcoin) must keep their coin. When the demand high and the supply is low, the coin must become more expensive.
Activity: 210
November 28, 2017, 07:13:14 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Maybe bitcoin prices are getting higher, because bitcoin has excellent team and community.
Activity: 392
November 28, 2017, 06:51:45 AM
The price is so high, it just has to go down for a little bit to consolidate.
It simply cannot constantly grow
Activity: 246
November 28, 2017, 06:45:01 AM
One factor that could explain bitcoin’s growth in popularity is the lack of external regulation and control from big banks.
Activity: 94
November 28, 2017, 06:35:23 AM
Because, much of digital payment systems now. In addition, bitcoin also began to upgrade/improving existing infrastructure systems.
So other countries are getting enthusiastic about it.
Jump to: