Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 14. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 10:36:21 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

Apart from been the king of cryptocurrency the  demand for bitcoin is very high when compare with order cryptocurrency .
Activity: 91
August 31, 2018, 10:35:32 AM
Bitcoin has proven technological excellence and first mover. Blockchain Bitcoin has existed for a long time and accumulated a lot of trust in recent years because it is reliable and secure.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 31, 2018, 10:35:11 AM
As we know that prices are expensive because the concept of pure decentralization, when there is a lot of demand while the stock does not increase then everyone will hold bitcoin, and only a few will sell, this is what makes bitcoin prices so expensive.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 10:25:54 AM
It seems to me that Bitcoin will cost to this year 20000-30000 dollars. There is such a price for gold in the new crypto economy will be very soon!
Activity: 42
August 31, 2018, 08:20:34 AM
To my mind, the price of bitcoin depends on the ratio of supply and demand. If the demand is constantly growing, then the coin will go up. And thanks to the fact that the coin is now becoming very popular, its demand is growing
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
quickest cross blockchain transactions
August 31, 2018, 08:16:37 AM
It is normal that bitcoin is doing better in a downtrend then alts, especially low caps. People who are longer in the game know that alts are bleeding more and they shift gradually to bitcoin if they haven't cashed out already...but things will pick up again.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
August 31, 2018, 08:12:30 AM
Bitcoin was the first, you can call him the pre-born crypto child. It dominates the market and most of the investment is in bitcoin.
Activity: 59
August 31, 2018, 07:57:31 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
It's already higher because we are late to know about this technology and it's already been here 9 years ago and expect that those who are early adoptors of bitcoin had been benefited with the growth.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
August 31, 2018, 07:51:16 AM
There is a lot of reasons
1. Its the first cryptocurrency that use blockchain technology
2. Trustable, transparant and anonymous
3. Have a big community
4. Many people only know bitcoin and they know less about other crypto currency so i think bitcoin is famous
5. Low total supply.
There might be a lot of things that i'm not able to mention here. Bitcoin is number 1 cryptocurrency and also has a biggest volume and market cap .
You are right, but please, anonymous is something diffrent than pseudoanonymous. Bitcoin is pseudoanonymous, you can always track the transfers and if you are enough smart you can find out who is the owner
Activity: 97
August 31, 2018, 07:48:45 AM
Because bitcoin Is the first crypto coin. Bitcoin is the base of the cryptocurrency market, and everything depends on it . It ranks first on this crypto and no other coin can reach on this level.
Since Bitcoin was the very coin that made it possible to spend money for it, there should be a lot of money sitting on the coin.
Activity: 336
August 31, 2018, 07:46:58 AM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, it is not surprising that its price is many times higher than all other altcoins. In a few years, many altcoins will be gone, and bitcoin will remain and will cost more.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 07:41:05 AM
Well the bitcoin is the representor of the all crypto on the crypto world and also the popularity of bitcoin has been rose as well and also it is much more better that this year as well the bitcoin will rose again so we can all get profits
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 31, 2018, 07:38:35 AM
There is a lot of reasons
1. Its the first cryptocurrency that use blockchain technology
2. Trustable, transparant and anonymous
3. Have a big community
4. Many people only know bitcoin and they know less about other crypto currency so i think bitcoin is famous
5. Low total supply.
There might be a lot of things that i'm not able to mention here. Bitcoin is number 1 cryptocurrency and also has a biggest volume and market cap .
Activity: 116
August 31, 2018, 07:34:35 AM
because bitcoin is a flagman of crypto and most known coin in the world
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 07:24:37 AM
BTC is the foundation of this crypto currency market and it has the largest experience of surviving here, what is more, people believe in BTC and go on investing in this coin so much money. I consider that BTC will be the leader of investments in future too because we don't have competitive alternatives.
Activity: 67
August 30, 2018, 01:04:04 PM
Bitcoin has come first, so its price is also the highest. In a simple language, we can also say that bitcoin is the father of crypto currency.
Activity: 153
August 30, 2018, 12:58:15 PM
I think the cost of Bitcoin is developing a result of the flood of more new speculators. Take a gander at what number of new crypto-trades are opening, what number of new ICO ventures. Digital currency group of onlookers is quickly expanding. Everybody needs to profit on nothing. Simply purchase bitcoins and hold up until the point that the rate grows 100 times. That is extremely conceivable in light of the fact that the request of individuals on bitcoin is high.
Activity: 53
August 30, 2018, 12:54:13 PM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

in my opinion , because the market price of bitcoin has move so fast. so the market price maybe high maybe cheap. so if you want to buy it, waiting until the market price of bitcoin is cheap or fixed. and you will buy it.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
August 30, 2018, 12:37:52 PM
Most people buy and hold BTC; its's value increases depending on costumer demand; that means many requests are centralized into Bitcoins; Bitcoin is the first digital currency ever created; Satosi launches the concept of blockchain and all altcoins appear after bitcoin so are superior to other coins...
Activity: 62
August 30, 2018, 12:35:51 PM
Because bitcoin Is the first crypto coin. Bitcoin is the base of the cryptocurrency market, and everything depends on it . It ranks first on this crypto and no other coin can reach on this level.
Pages:
Jump to: