Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 9. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 07:51:42 AM
Why the price of Bitcoin is so high-the question is quite difficult. I can say one thing: Bitcoin was one of the first cryptocurrencies, and It is popular.

Bitcoin has a high price because of the large demand and limited supply. I think that is what makes the price even higher. If demand is increasing and continuing, surely in the future bitcoin will have a very high value.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 07:38:52 AM
Why the price of Bitcoin is so high-the question is quite difficult. I can say one thing: Bitcoin was one of the first cryptocurrencies, and It is popular.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 08:00:13 AM
Bitcoin does not exceed anything, he was the first and showed that all this is possible. Take the example of a time when there were no cars and someone created the first car, now there are a lot of cars that will be hundreds of times better, but that first will cost a fortune. and with bitcoin
Activity: 139
September 13, 2018, 02:59:40 AM
Obviously because its the apex coin and the very first of it's kind. Also its area of influence have gone widespread more than any other coins.

It's just normal for it to be this way.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 02:42:43 PM
Bitcoin has limited amount of it. And also it is unique first cryptocurrency. So it can not be cheap!
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
September 12, 2018, 02:28:19 PM
I think the reason why the price of bitcoin is so high it because of the changes of the number of the demand in this business and also because of the sudden changes in business environment. 
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 12:57:50 PM
if we look at market volume globally, bitcoin has dominated nearly 58% of the total circulation. which means that many traders sell their altcoins and switch to bitcoin as a long-term investment choice
Activity: 69
September 12, 2018, 12:54:35 PM
The greater part of the general population contribute the bitcoin and hold the bitcoin for the future contribute enhance for the future development. You will take in more data for future sparing. Individuals now about the bitcoin you will learn it. Bitcoin is future money so it will use for the future exchange process. Bitcoin will be interfaces the general population and offer some procedure data.
Activity: 126
September 12, 2018, 12:48:04 PM
Bitcoin is the popular currency you will need to enter the cryptocurrency market. It's the king of cryptocurrency and still reigning and ruling all over the world. I think the high price is as a result of the new investors or people joining the crypto market.
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 10:17:02 AM
The currency you will buy to enter the crypto market is Bitcoin. The price of the currency that is the creator of this market must be high. Bitcoin, investors and traders are the leaders in the market. Use factors increase bitcoin prices.
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 09:33:32 AM
This year price is worst compare to last year. It is not favourable at all. May be the high price of last year was due to new people that are just joining the community. They used it as a welcome pack for them.
Activity: 86
September 12, 2018, 09:24:23 AM
Bitcoin is the principal mover in the market and there is no motivation to trust that Bitcoin won't be a pioneer throughout the following decade on the grounds that the development of this market has inalienable positive input circles. As in light of the fact that numerous individuals are becoming more acquainted with about Bitcoin comprehensively and Bitcoin is by all accounts the eventual fate of cash, so the request of BTC is expanding quickly. Also, when the request increment at that point cost naturally reach to its pinnacle.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 04:14:36 PM
Actually everything is rather simple. The price is formed from supply and demand on goods. In our case the goods are bitcoin. Than more persons interested to buy less offer for sale, that the price will be higher.
Activity: 50
September 11, 2018, 11:09:03 AM
I think because the bitcoin is the first-ever cryptocurrency. Trust it and buy in hope to receive in the future from the investments big money.

Yes, the identity of a crypto currency cannot be separated from the presence of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first and foremost in the crypto world. Bitcoin is like the heart for crypto currencies, because the price of bitcoin is very influential on the price of altcoins.
Activity: 10
September 11, 2018, 11:02:19 AM
What a stupid question, any other altcoin can have the same capitalization as bitcoin and the cost will be $ 1 for example, and the first, because bitcoin claims as a means of payment and as the very first coin that appeared in the world giving investors confidence in its perspective.
Activity: 125
September 11, 2018, 10:51:29 AM
The cost of digital currency is controlled by the interest for it. Bitcoin was the main digital money and in this manner is the most well known and prevalent among all the cryptographic money. Notoriety offered ascend to request, and request prompts an expansion in the cost of bitcoin, so it had room schedule-wise to split far from its incentive from other digital forms of money.
Activity: 18
September 11, 2018, 05:31:00 AM
In my opinion, it is a phenomenon of supply and demand. When the investors have a belief in bitcoin and think that the price of bitcoin will rise, the demand increase. Supply of bitcoin is limited and therefore the price goes up so high. This is the situation from previous years. But in fact, recently the price went down significantly becoz of the suppression by the state government. The outlook is still uncertain.
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 05:10:23 AM
Well i guess Bitcoin is the most famous coin and we can tell that is the original one of the coins that means it's a superior . We heard and see bitcoin any social media and main stream that's why a lot of investor and trader was come in bitcoin and invest to get a good profit
Activity: 196
Merit: 49
September 11, 2018, 04:45:44 AM
Because the Bitcoin was the first Coin and thus know him most people. In addition, it is considered a crypto-gold and many know that it will continue to rise steadily in the future, so that the demand will increase.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 04:43:21 AM
I think that btc price is so high due to crypto hype in november-december. A lot of money has flown in crypto market and BTC price has increased significantly.
That's why BTC price is so high.
Pages:
Jump to: