Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 15. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 10:33:31 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
In my opinion, the  price of bitcoin is not too high. Because it is like a fundamental coin and common coins. Beside, BTC is still running well under the steady blockchain technology. Recently, there are several coin trying to replace the 1st coin in the cryptocurrencies. However, the crypto market still depends much on the fluctuation of BTC. But BTC keep increasing in demand, It's actually hard to other coin has ability to kick BTC out.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 10:13:50 AM
Bitcoin is first in order to understand and one original
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 09:47:52 AM
Because it is the initial cryptocurrency, its status in people's minds cannot be shaken. It has become the belief of many people. People's support is also one of its sources of value.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 09:41:33 AM
It seems to me that this topic was created when the price was probably about $ 20,000 because now you are obviously not going to write this, especially those who managed to buy at such prices terribly to understand this, but it really is, for example, I think that prices today are terribly low.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 08:54:36 AM
At the moment, the price of bitcoin is very low. I believe that in a few years we will see a price much higher than today. This makes me invest in BTC.
Activity: 84
August 30, 2018, 08:51:52 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

because bitcoin is the first coin in crypto and many people are more familiar with bitcoin than cryptocurrency. and also because the amount of bitcoin is limited, in contrast to other coins that make it have a high price.
Activity: 210
August 30, 2018, 08:12:13 AM
in crypto, bitcoin is the parent of all kinds of coins, kings of all digital currencies, before the existence of the altcoin nowadays, there used to be bitcoin before ...
Activity: 322
August 30, 2018, 08:11:22 AM
In 2017, bitcoin began to grow in value. People began to pay attention to him. Accordingly, many decided to invest in this coin, thereby increasing demand. With the increase in demand, the price has also increased. In general, bitcoin is the future.
Activity: 266
August 30, 2018, 08:08:27 AM
Two in one. All coins came after Bitcoin and it was and is  used to buy other altcoins
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 06:24:19 AM
Bitcoin is the first coin and people initially invested in it because there was simply no other coin. Now it is still popular because the exchange rate is relatively stable, although recently it can be argued.

In accordance with economic principles, when a cryptocurrency experiences a price increase, it means that the amount of cryptocurrency demand is greater than the amount of its supply (supply). Throughout 2017, the price of Bitcoin has risen by more than 700%, which means there is a huge surge in demand for Bitcoin.

Why is it that many people think it's too high, but Bitcoin's Hash Rate chart has been steadily increasing since 2017, despite falling to 50 quintillion from the 62-quintillion peak in August, still in a strong uptrend.

Activity: 46
August 30, 2018, 06:23:25 AM
Crypto will not die so soon.... I believe there might be some adjustments in the future to make it better and adoptable to the whole world
Activity: 29
August 30, 2018, 06:10:08 AM
it is so high because it was the original cryptocoin. I tihnk it will be superior for a long time
Activity: 42
August 30, 2018, 06:08:00 AM
Bitcoin has a high price because it has gained the demand with the time there are many users but the supply is limited so the price becomes  too high .
Activity: 392
August 30, 2018, 05:57:57 AM
Bitcoin is the first coin and people initially invested in it because there was simply no other coin. Now it is still popular because the exchange rate is relatively stable, although recently it can be argued.

In accordance with economic principles, when a cryptocurrency experiences a price increase, it means that the amount of cryptocurrency demand is greater than the amount of its supply (supply). Throughout 2017, the price of Bitcoin has risen by more than 700%, which means there is a huge surge in demand for Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
August 30, 2018, 05:22:14 AM

it might be more stable than other coins, but it's still very volatile. The value of bitcoin is ther ebecause it's a first cryptocurrency and it's the most recognized one worldwide. It will remain so for very long time
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 05:19:54 AM
This is the first cryptocurrency, it's not perfect and is technologically very weak, BUT when people realized that brings this technology it made a revolution and bitcoin began to grow rapidly. Bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency and this is reflected in its price, the bitcoin will always be in the first place, just because I believe in it and know all about it.
Activity: 126
August 30, 2018, 05:12:34 AM
Actually, bitcoin is the hero coin. Apart from this, all of the coin are followers and they came in the market after bitcoin. That is why bitcoin price is so high. On the other hand, mostly people know the crypto with bitcoin. It is popular coin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 30, 2018, 03:32:26 AM
Right now in the cryptocurrency market, price bitcoin is not high is it used to be, the current price is a kill for the new investors and an opportunity for existing investors to buy more!
Activity: 147
Merit: 8
August 30, 2018, 03:31:35 AM
I don't think Bitcoin is very expensive. I think it is very cheap now. Bitcoin will certainly be more expensive in the future. It created the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 55
August 30, 2018, 03:31:00 AM
Pages:
Jump to: