Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 13. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 04:33:58 AM
bitcoin price was high because of its demand and there were legitimate countries that bitcoin was so expensive that price was then but now the price of bitcoin has fallen because maybe a lot of holders sell their bitcoin so the price of bitcoin fallen now.
Activity: 24
September 02, 2018, 04:21:06 AM
The reason for increasing Bitcoin is that more and more people are aware of Bitcoin, and more and more countries are recognizing Bitcoin as a valid payment method. Typically, whenever a country accepts Bitcoin as a legal payment currency, there will be a significant upward swing, as a large number of Bitcoin users are known, with only 21 million Bitcoins on the bill. This figure, which includes both exploited and untapped numbers, is expected to be fully exploited by the year 2140. Thus, the number of Bitcoins is limited, no more, including its founder, So, the more people use it, the smaller it should be, the more expensive it is.
Activity: 85
September 02, 2018, 04:16:22 AM
Bitcoin can shoot any time it wants without worrying about altcoin.Of course this is the first cryptocurrency in the world, I don't think it can fall or just disappear.
Activity: 10
September 02, 2018, 01:58:26 AM
I think personally if Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. The price of bitcoin in fiat money will always grow.
Activity: 140
September 02, 2018, 01:47:01 AM
If the BTC price reaches $ 500,000 by 2020 as McAfee claims, the current price is still cheap. BTC is not currency, it is like the commodity. So until there are still many people who want to own BTC, the BTC price will continue to increase. So, I think the problem is not expensive or cheap, how many people want to own BTC?
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 06:01:43 PM
Bitcoin is very well appreciated, bitcoin for 10 years has grown very well , I think in the future it will be, the blockchain technology itself is very new and promising
Activity: 112
September 01, 2018, 05:57:58 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
It is definitely because it is the original cryptocurrency, it brings a lot of influence and that makes it grow in value, but there are definitely better projects right now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 17
September 01, 2018, 05:53:32 PM
Bitcoin today, compared to gold, has little capitalization. Gold has had its influence on the financial world for years with about 3 trillion dollars, while Bitcoin is relatively young as Asset with a very low capitalization although, compared to other crypts, it has a dominance of between 45% and 55%.

And there is. It is unanimous that gold is unlikely to go away, but digital gold in the form of bitcoin, can take another position to ensure a more stable financial system of the state. Those, still an additional factor.
Even the news was that a number of European countries want to consider this issue
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
September 01, 2018, 04:43:32 AM
It seems to me that we will see a really high price of bitcoin in 2019-2020. It seems to me that this will be the peak of the development of the crypto currency. I believe that now is a good time for investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 04:33:33 AM
Bitcoin today, compared to gold, has little capitalization. Gold has had its influence on the financial world for years with about 3 trillion dollars, while Bitcoin is relatively young as Asset with a very low capitalization although, compared to other crypts, it has a dominance of between 45% and 55%.
August 31, 2018, 09:26:12 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

Well, i think its base on market cap it has to do also with the trading and the buying and selling. A lot of factors made a coin valuable and determine the price. Investors will put up more investment and the market value goes high too. That's what happen to bitcoin while altcoin expected also to go higher but not the same high as bitcoin.
August 31, 2018, 09:16:12 PM
I think why bitcon price is high because many people are used this and the bitcoin is the first created coin in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
August 31, 2018, 08:56:10 PM
Bitcoin is on all social media. Almost everyone talks about their big profits in bitcoin and suddenly almost everyone wants to have a BTC in their wallet. Another one is btc widely used in altcoin trading.
Its use is now very high, one reason may be that demand continues to increase. So the price continues to rise.
Activity: 23
August 31, 2018, 08:55:47 PM
Because of the law of supply and demand. Bitcoin's price was high in demand these past weeks causing it to pump. However, it dumped a few hundred dollars maybe because of too much supply.
Activity: 15
August 31, 2018, 08:35:01 PM
I believe it only happens because of BTC has been marketed in the world and became the first coin that everybody knows. But Ethereum is the best option to HODL cause it will grow in 2018 due to technological improvement
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 08:03:00 PM
I think that the price of bitcoin is very low at the moment. I believe that bitcoin will become very popular. I want to believe that bitcoin will be able to update the maximum prices in the near future.
Activity: 23
August 31, 2018, 05:25:29 PM
As you'd already know, that there are limited number of bitcoins that actually exist. And all of it is not mined till now. What we all have is just the mined amount which is circulating. And as bitcoin has very very good advantages for people in trading business, like it's transactions are real fast and easy, time saving and many more. And now more and more investors are getting attracted towards it so all these factors make the price of bitcoin reach unprecedented heights!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 10:55:26 AM
I think that those prices that were earlier, and this is about $ 20,000, is still very little for bitcoin as soon as bitcoin gets really big popularity and many institutions start pouring their money into bitcoin, then we will get something very worthwhile.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
August 31, 2018, 10:53:06 AM
Bitcoin was the first, you can call him the pre-born crypto child. It dominates the market and most of the investment is in bitcoin.

This is true, but the high price is dictating more of the demand. Bitcoin is the most popular coin and the most recognised. This is why more and more people want to invest in it.
Activity: 98
August 31, 2018, 10:37:57 AM
Bitcoin and blockchain naturally have a clear ownership system. As long as you have a private key, it's yours, and no one can capture it. Any kind of currency, as long as it applies to you, because of the property blockchain, this kind of property that you belong to is so guaranteed, it does not require the law, does not require government, we only need to believe in math, we clearly know , that this material really belongs to me.
Pages:
Jump to: