Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 19. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
August 26, 2018, 04:34:48 AM
I think the price of bitcoin is at the level where it is no longer depressed by the market and at the same time does not support the demand of buyers. Thus, in the course of the last three months, we have observed the bitocco wobbling in the corridor of 6-8k. Gets that price is just right now. But in general, underestimation bitcoin is strong and his prospects are still very solid.  Cool
8V Global | 8v.com
August 25, 2018, 05:17:39 AM
The price for bitcoin is just about time to begin to be "high". Time is running out and if we want to match the last year, then it's time to turn the market and its growth right now. Holidays are over, it's time to work. So, to swing the market in order to get maximum profit on it. we wait. And we'll wait!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
August 24, 2018, 07:54:00 PM
It is not so high yet. But if you compare it with others coins answer is simple. Because bitcoin was become the first crypto in the cryptocurrency's history. Because bitcoin is synonim to cryptocurrency. Because demand in the market is high for bitcoin.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 05:04:02 PM
Because bitcoin is in the interest of everyone in the world while bitcoin availability is very limited, it will make the price to be expensive because it has a very high demand while availability is very limited.
Activity: 90
August 24, 2018, 08:15:07 AM
Because bitcoin is the original and it is also proven that its value to the crypto is a lot more than any alts, as a matter of fact it is the most leading crypto currency, and there are countries that accept bitcoin as legal.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 24, 2018, 06:20:05 AM
I think this is due to the fact that Bitcoin is the first and most popular. The number of bitcoins issued has long been bought and, in order to avoid inflation, the price has increased.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
August 24, 2018, 05:17:22 AM
The theme bitcoin is beaten by everyone, of course. However, it was necessary to ask the owner of this topic - why is the price of bitcoin so low?
Well, I am not the owner of the topic, but please note that it is still higher than it was 2 years ago, so maybe "so low" is an overstatement, what do you think?
Activity: 112
August 23, 2018, 05:36:23 PM
because bitcoin is very popular, and bitcoin is the most popular coin for investors. and this is very influential on the price of bitcoin, the more popular bitcoin is, the higher the price.
Activity: 238
August 23, 2018, 12:18:15 PM
The theme bitcoin is beaten by everyone, of course. However, it was necessary to ask the owner of this topic - why is the price of bitcoin so low?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 07:11:32 PM
The price of bitcoin is so high because this is the first cryptocurrency and it became popular to other country thats why many investor or trader choose bitcoin as their coin.

When you compare the value of bitcoin from other altcoins, it is very clear that bitcoin has a higher amount than other altcoins. Bitcoin is in the highest rank in the coin market cap since it is the mother of all altcoins and as what you had said it is the very known crypto currency in the world and more investors and traders and even miners of bitcoin around the world and that is the reason why it has more value from other crypto.
Activity: 81
August 22, 2018, 07:04:28 PM
 The price of bitcoin is so high because this is the first cryptocurrency and it became popular to other country thats why many investor or trader choose bitcoin as their coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 11:17:33 PM
The only possible reason I found in this question is that bitcoin is the father of all coins and altcoins. And also bitcoin has served almost 6 years already, and it is the main target for the investors because it is currently ranked number 1 in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 84
August 21, 2018, 07:30:43 PM
Because that’s the price at which people are willing to sell bitcoin. There are more people wanting to buy than . As for the reasons there are more people wanting to buy, that’s impossible to say.
Activity: 70
August 21, 2018, 07:22:40 PM
I think the reason find this the price of Bitcoin is so high because Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and turn on one people of cryptocurrency because of Bitcoin and the first cryptocurrency who played a vital role in the regulation of Crypto so Bitcoin is a first place and other altcoin on second place like etherium blockchain and litecoin etc
Activity: 104
August 21, 2018, 07:19:03 PM
Bitcoin is the only one who was started this kind of approach in business. The approach is really unique and newly. That is why more people easily like this kind of business. Now we see bitcoin as always remain on the top.
8V Global | 8v.com
August 21, 2018, 02:16:32 PM
I think that this question should be asked at the level of 10k for bitcoin to make it sound convincing. With the fact that there are many who bought at the level of 15k + and are now waiting along with the rest to ensure that at some point to fix at least a point without losses. But I'm waiting for growth, I bought a long time ago on the wave to throw off did not have time now again in anticipation.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 12:28:45 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
yes, bitcoin is the highest coin, bitcoin is also a benchmark for other coins, if bitcoin rises then other coins too, and vice versa. although not all coins are bitcoin. I think you need to monitor the market so that you know the condition of bitcoin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
August 21, 2018, 12:26:35 PM
I really believe that both answers are correct, it is the original it founded all of this. Without it we would not have such awesome projects or even returns.it is also most superior, it odds are better than all of the others
Activity: 462
August 21, 2018, 12:16:54 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Hello. Grin
World Money  = Gold
Crypto World = Bitcoin.

If you look at the market cap almost 60% more investment in bitcoin. That he first started so and took the place of gold. More familiar and reliable at the moment.
Activity: 84
August 21, 2018, 11:53:22 AM
From now the price of bitcoin had gone down from this period you posted.
Bitcoin represents altcoin at this present, everyone is not confitden to invest other alt coin, because they afraid if bitcoin go down, they will lost much price or disapear from coinmarket.
Pages:
Jump to: