Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 51. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 108
June 11, 2018, 03:27:23 PM
The reason why the bitcoin is so high is because of the high demand it haves.
The massive support of the public gives the company more investments that they can used in their operate resulting to a high market value.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 09:03:14 AM
Maybe it is because bitcoin is the first Cryptocurrency in the world and altcoin just the other crypto that appears after bitcoin.
So for now, bitcoin is so popular and many investor used bitcoin. That’s why bitcoin price is so high rather than altcoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 08:45:06 AM
Probably because it was the first coin from crypto currency - the pioneer, that's why there is such a price!
Activity: 168
June 11, 2018, 08:27:31 AM
As we know that the value of Bitcoin is very volatile. Fluctuating Bitcoin prices are influenced by market demand where when more purchases occur then the price of Bitcoin will soar, vice versa. The cause of Bitcoin price is higher because every year Bitcoin users are increasing.
Activity: 182
June 11, 2018, 03:56:14 AM
What I am getting from some sources, that bitcoin prices continue to soar because the level of confidence bitcoin as an investment alternative is very high, so the demand for bitcoin is very high. The more demand for bitcoin results in bitcoin becoming scarce and the price will rise automatically.
Activity: 126
June 10, 2018, 09:30:35 AM
Many things that affect the increase in bitcoin prices one of them because of the increasing number of enthusiasts or users of bitcoin and also the number of people who invest in bitcoin, this making the bitcoin prices higher. When viewed, this bitcoin can be in like gems , many people are interested then it will be more valuable and the higher the price.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
June 10, 2018, 08:30:49 AM
The very first coin with which it all began. The number of coins is limited and it increases its value.
indeed yesterday bitcoin exceeded the price limit,
and this time bitcoin down almost 50% throughout the year,
maybe the price will go back, if there are many offers
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
June 10, 2018, 08:23:10 AM
It's because he appeared first. Perhaps those who created it, or those who go in by drawing in its growth - specifically in this way affect its price.
I think Btc first appears can not be prioritized the reason the price can be high. If from my view, the magnitude of market demand, and the amount of investor interest in BTC, can be used as the reason the price is higher. Moreover, BTC only limited about 21 million BTC.
Activity: 127
June 10, 2018, 08:11:46 AM
The very first coin with which it all began. The number of coins is limited and it increases its value.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 08:05:30 AM
If I think why bitcoin prices are increasing from year to year in because one of the reasons is, because bitcoin is more and more demand that is accompanied by the development of this bitcoin itself is growing rapidly, and bitcoin users always increase in every country in the world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
June 09, 2018, 12:50:38 PM
It is so high now, one of the reasons can be caused by demand. Bitcoin on all social networks. Almost all speak about the huge profit in bitcoin, and suddenly almost all people want to have BTC on the purse. Another - BTC widely used in trade in altcoins.
Activity: 205
June 09, 2018, 10:50:12 AM
I do not think that the price is high, it can be even greater. How to determine how much bitcoin should cost? If it is bought for such a price, then it is normal.
Activity: 65
June 09, 2018, 10:49:15 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

In my opinion the reason why the price of bitcoin is so high because bitcoin is more popular than others.
Activity: 168
June 09, 2018, 10:45:58 AM
Bitcoin prices are getting higher nowadays, as market purchases of bitcoin outweigh sales. Especially with the entry of many large investors who dare to buy a high price, would also impact the increase in bitcoin prices and coupled with the limited number of bitcoin.
Activity: 350
June 08, 2018, 09:16:45 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

The price of bitcoins today is very due to the demand in the market and as a trader, i can use the volatility of the market in order to earn more profit in the future, that is the reason why every traders are earning a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 210
June 08, 2018, 09:15:39 AM
I believe because bitcoin is widely distributed around the world and many people invest their capital only in bitcoin.

I think due to its high demand and low volume scattered throughout the whole world is the one reason that makes bitcoin price so high compared to other cryptocurrencies. And for being a leader in cryptoworld in terms of its popularity and benefits that some of the big whales greatly believing it.
Activity: 322
June 08, 2018, 09:14:05 AM
There was a time when bitcoin was good in price, but now that it lost its price due to massive sales!
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
June 08, 2018, 09:02:03 AM
It's because he appeared first. Perhaps those who created it, or those who go in by drawing in its growth - specifically in this way affect its price.
Activity: 169
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 08, 2018, 08:57:42 AM
Because it is very popular now. Everybody wants to become millionaire for a few years. But I think that bitcoin will not grow much anymore.
Activity: 266
June 08, 2018, 08:51:07 AM
The price of bitcoin is so high because bitcoin is the most powerful decentralize crypto currency. This is the king of all crypto currency why people prefer to buy bitcoin . People accepts bitcoin in many country wherein some people are not aware in altcoin.The price of bitcoin is so high because this is the first crypto currency. It's price are so high because of it's demand that caused of fixed supply.
Pages:
Jump to: