Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 49. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 04:04:40 AM
I think this may be related to the 2017 Peninsula crisis. There was a possibility of a war at any time last year, so South Korean and Japanese people helped themselves to move to the cryptocurrency and the cryptocurrency rose rapidly. However, this year's war will not break out in the Asia Pacific region, so there will be insufficient funds for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
June 18, 2018, 04:02:58 AM
Bitcoin is the First Virtual Cypto Currency that is very Popular among Investors. Many new people are starting to see the Potential of bitcoin as a Promising Investment Place, So They invest in Bitcoin they buy a lot of bitcoin for them to save as An investment.
And today, these people were joined by those who expect a new pump from bitcoin. I think now is the time to invest in altcoins.
Activity: 124
June 18, 2018, 03:55:50 AM
In my opinion, the major part of  Bitcoin's price is resulted from people'd faith in it. Bitcoin is a limited resource and the number of people willing to possess it is increasing. So the its price is going to be even higher.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 17, 2018, 10:03:53 AM
I think because of the anonymity market, many people like to buy to hold them for the purpose of money laundering, but because of that action has made the demand for BTC on the market increased rapidly and the price of BTC increased as high today.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
June 17, 2018, 09:52:58 AM
Why is the price of bitcoin so high
Its not, you have not seen high watch what comes. Get the hang of  deflation vs inflation.
Activity: 192
June 17, 2018, 09:49:41 AM
In the future, bitcoin is going to be higher still. But the reality is bitcoin is not high or expensive at all. Bitcoin is the best money there is and there will be a lots of interest in bitcoin in coming years. Once people can see bitcoin for what it is, there is no telling of it's growth.
Activity: 196
June 17, 2018, 09:17:10 AM
Bitcoin crypto currencies are the largest volume and most valuable coin of the market. the reason for this is that all the subcoins are built up and used in all areas. it will increase the price more if it is a limited quantity in quantity.
Activity: 29
June 17, 2018, 09:10:44 AM
I think the price of Bitcoin is growing because of the influx of more and more new investors. Look at how many new crypto-exchanges are opening, how many new ICO projects. Cryptocurrency audience is rapidly increasing. Everyone wants to make money on nothing.
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 06:03:06 AM
The main reason for such a high price of Bitcoin is a high demand for it. Still it is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies and people's support is a major part of its value.
Activity: 227
June 16, 2018, 10:42:10 AM
Yes, Bitcoin is superior and supreme, because of that, the price of it is so huge comparing to all other coins, there is no other coins, that can be even close to its price, for now, nevertheless many are driving near
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
June 16, 2018, 08:20:20 AM
Bitcoin is the First Virtual Cypto Currency that is very Popular among Investors. Many new people are starting to see the Potential of bitcoin as a Promising Investment Place, So They invest in Bitcoin they buy a lot of bitcoin for them to save as An investment.
Activity: 167
June 15, 2018, 04:45:52 PM
the reason for bitcoin prices is high because bitcoin is the first coin in cryptocurrency, bitcoin is also popular coin, king of all coins there. that's what makes the bitcoin price so high
Activity: 103
June 15, 2018, 01:08:37 PM
the reason for bitcoin prices is high because bitcoin is the king in this crypto world, the king of all altcoin that exists. and to understand this crypto world one must know bitcoin first. plus bitcoin is the strongest, highest, and more demanded coin in the market that's why bitcoin keeps on increasing
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 15, 2018, 12:42:24 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

Bitcoin is the first ever coin in cryptocurrency the more that the market is changing and more advance the more the bitcoin is progressive in that changes so i think bitcoin is the first who adapt the high price of crypto. That is my own opinion.
Activity: 191
June 15, 2018, 12:31:39 PM
Because of the rumors, the fact that BTC benefits us is not big, but because of the anonymity and demand today pushed up the price of BTC is very high, but only in a short time now. BTC is deepening. perhaps continue to decline.
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 12:23:36 PM
mistake
Activity: 83
June 15, 2018, 06:24:06 AM
The price is high because it is the most popular one.  And this will result for people to just sell this coin and earn a free money by doing it easily. After earning from that coin it will lead people to buy mostly with bitcoin but some will choose another coin of there choice. This makes the price of bitcoin so high because of the demand that it gets from the people who are using it.
Activity: 84
June 15, 2018, 06:10:07 AM
Many factors have played, new investors as well as the promotion of Altcoins. This leads to the fact that the bitcoin price is constantly increasing. BTC is a popular coin, it is already shown on TV
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 05:57:14 PM
because bitcoin is a real thing, you can give bitcoin or some portion of it and receive anything physical in return, from paying your check in a restaurant to buying real estate etc.
ps
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 04:03:45 PM
Well, as per me there are two factors basis which price of Bitcoin is getting determined

- First the Supply of Bitcoin is limited to 21 million and yet all bitcoins have not been issued in the market which surges it's price. Apply the logic of price of a Diamond here. We know that supply of diamond is controlled by the mining and mainframe diamond trading companies which makes it precious. Further, now when the prices have surged so much. Demand is increasing everyday. Thus, demand and supply mechanism is working effectively.

- Second and also an important aspect to this is cost incurred in mining of a Bitcoin. How will this cost be recovered. A massive loss to economies can occur if such cost is not recovered in the system.
Pages:
Jump to: