Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 47. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 07:45:45 AM
Bitcoin is the most valuable coin in the crypto market. They also have their own network. Therefore, the market is high. It gives more confidence. There are a lot of investors. Bitcoin will rise even more.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 21, 2018, 07:39:14 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
I will tell you about some reasons, the fact that the bitcoin was become the first crypto in the cryptocurrency's history. that means a lot of the demand gets centralized into the bitcoin.
The second caused by the fixed supply of the bitcoin. There are more adoptions to the bitcoin itself to pump the bitcoin's price.
with the increased support available in Bitcoin is very capable of making Bitcoin prices high enough and very reliable. so for the future Bitcoin will still be able to become a mainstay coin that provides a high enough value and an ever-increasing price. so it's great to have Bitcoin.
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 07:34:11 AM
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency so thats why bitcoin has the highest price compared to alt coins. Bitcoin is the face of cryptocurreny, it is normal for it to be invested first compared to altcoins.  It is enought to say that bitcoin is the first and most heavily used coin so it deserved to have the higher price than altcoin.
Activity: 41
June 20, 2018, 06:15:57 PM
demand and supply, this is the rule of the game !!!
Activity: 92
June 20, 2018, 04:43:03 PM
Bitcoin is inflated by the huge demand from big investors and bitcoin support communities around the world. I think the bitcoin will end in 2017 at $ 20,000, because now the capital is pouring into bitcoin more and more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
June 20, 2018, 02:17:39 PM
Its not high at all if you consider the limited supply and deflation aspect. Wait next 3 halvings and you will see some height.
Activity: 81
June 20, 2018, 01:54:01 PM
Bitcoin is the world's first cryptocurrency. Supply of bitcoin is limited, demand area is big. The only reason for the increase in the price of bitcoin is also. Bitcoin remains the first choice of people.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
June 20, 2018, 11:40:18 AM
The reason is that many people rushed buying BTC by the end of last year. And they increased BTC price. I predict next wave of people willing to buy BTC by the end of this year.
maybe because this is the main coin. we know that we are based in the price of bitcoin. and I think it would be not good if the price of the bitcoin is not high because when there are times that the bitcoin fluctuates it's have a very big rate of lossing. this is only my opinion amd if you have something to say that could be widen my knowledge about this topic it is okay.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
June 20, 2018, 11:38:01 AM
Bitcoin is among the people very interesting and valuable currency and this is happen that bitcoin is the most famous currency that's why it has a high value than other currencies so it is all because of the people love and the users interest in bitcoin. The price is not growing at a steady rate and this rate is with some of the rapid selling of the bitcoin users which is the best solution for bitcoin price if the people hold bitcoin and to use it for the purpose not to sell for cash or other selling way.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
June 20, 2018, 11:30:21 AM
The reason is that many people rushed buying BTC by the end of last year. And they increased BTC price. I predict next wave of people willing to buy BTC by the end of this year.
Activity: 154
June 20, 2018, 11:21:43 AM
Judging by the dynamics of the price of bitcoin will continue to grow for a long time. So we are buying...
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 11:16:35 AM
 I would not say that it is right now, but actually if we would remind ourselves the price two years ago, we would understand that the price is still higher, then it was ever.
Activity: 205
June 20, 2018, 10:22:26 AM
When a person newly gets involved to cryptocurrency, he must know the bitcoin first in order to understand crypto world.Bitcoin is the original one, so is it superior.
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 10:20:52 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
To be honest,  i really do not know why because a lot of people are here in bitcoin but i guess that is not enough to prove anything or to make the market rise.
Activity: 242
Merit: 13
June 20, 2018, 10:17:46 AM
Bitcoin is the original one, so is it superior. And I beleive that altcoins are followers of bitcoin and should be put after bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 35
June 20, 2018, 05:56:23 AM
The price of BTC is not high at all! It's extremely low now if to compare with the end of 2017 year. BTC is definitely close to the bottom and no one knows when the growth will start again.
Activity: 168
June 20, 2018, 05:43:20 AM
It has been caused with to current hype around it. And its level of price was reached with residual parts of last prices.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
June 19, 2018, 10:09:40 PM
I don't quite agree bitcoin price is so high. Look... Have you taken a look at BTC velocity? It's been quite moderate in comparison with USD M1 Supply for example.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
June 19, 2018, 10:07:12 PM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
Actually it's affordable now so we can buy bitcoin unlike last year that a huge high price. And it's normal to have a high price in crypto so buy now before we hit the highest price again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 108
June 19, 2018, 10:04:27 PM
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency so thats why bitcoin has the highest price compared to alt coins. Bitcoin is the face of cryptocurreny, it is normal for it to be invested first compared to altcoins. So the demand and supply will affect the price. It is enought to say that bitcoin is the first and most heavily used coin so it deserved to have the higher price than altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: