Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 54. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 268
June 02, 2018, 12:26:00 PM
It is just because it gain a lot of trust from so many people. We all know for a fact that bitcoin is a currency in which it need people for the price to grow up. Right now about 5% of the population is now part of the crypto family.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 12:16:41 PM
the answer is because the bitcoin became popular and many investors try to put their investments here, they just think that bitcoin will always go up and they will make money.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 11:43:22 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

I think because bitcoin is the first coin in cryptocurrency. then the most famous and most sought after coin is bitcoin and the bitcoin price movement becomes an altcoin reference. and bitcoins have characteristics such as gold, limited in number, obtained by mining and acceptable to all societies. therefore all bitcoins now have very expensive prices.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 05:21:21 AM
This question is very simple. Bitcoin is currently the best hedge fund in the world. The current global economy is weak. Trade frictions have increased. Then people rely more on safe-haven funds. So bitcoin prices are high. But I think it can be higher.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
June 02, 2018, 04:05:33 AM
We always keep on asking this question, but why is it? for me bitcoin is so high because of it is the first cryptocurrency to be ever created the reason why bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. Being the first crypto plays a major factor in the market and because people are obsessed of bitcoin they keep on investing in bitcoin, in which bitcoin able to attract investors.
Activity: 109
June 02, 2018, 04:00:56 AM
Because I think cryptocurrency is an era. It can change the global currency system. The best way to make money more free so his value is so. But I think he still has a lot of room for growth.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 03:54:36 AM
I have a slightly different version of what is happening. I think that the price of Bitcoin is so high because it is artificially raised by world oligarchs. It is profitable for them to do this because they want to transfer their capital from the dollar to a new sphere.
Activity: 140
June 01, 2018, 12:54:50 PM
because the first coin bitcoin that exists and can be in the trade. limit of bitcoin is limited and will be depleted estimate 2 years to delan. many holders are strong for bitcoin and are considered long-term investments.
Activity: 140
June 01, 2018, 12:01:38 PM
The price is high, because there are not that many piece of Bitcoin, compared to some other coins. Also, the demand is high for that limited amount of Bitcoin. But if we see the total market value, the Bitcoin price is not even that high, there is still place to grow IMO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
A lot of people say that bitcoin is worthless. But they are not true. You see the price is still over seven thousand dollars for just one bitcoin. So i think the price is so high because a lot of people has a lot of trust in this cryptocurrency and they knew it that the price will go more up in the future.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
Bitcoin now is also one of the primary currencies in world. Its popularity is growing large.People want to invest in bitcoin and in simple i would say its brand which gives great return on investment.
Activity: 205
Bitcoin is the original one, so is it superior. I beleive that when a person newly gets involved to cryptocurrency, he must know the bitcoin first in order to understand crypto world.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I do not think that the current price of Bitcoin is high.
I think his value is far from this.
Bitcoin is currently the value of cryptocurrency.
So I think Bitcoin will have higher prices in the future.
yes you are right and I strongly agree with your statement, the actual bitcoin price is when the regulation about crypto currency has been approved globally and there is no further revision of it.
Activity: 118
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Supply is limited and widely stored for the long term.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I do not think that the current price of Bitcoin is high.
I think his value is far from this.
Bitcoin is currently the value of cryptocurrency.
So I think Bitcoin will have higher prices in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I believe the reason why the price of bitcoin is so high is because it is the oldest and the best crypto, it has a very large number of investors who are investing in it almost on a daily basis and it controls prices of most coin in crypto.
Activity: 119
The issue of coins is limited to 21 million Bitcoin. This means that endlessly issue cryptocurrency will not work, and it goes into the category of scarce goods.
Activity: 238
an important aspect to this is cost incurred in mining of a Bitcoin. How will this cost be recovered. A massive loss to economies can occur if such cost is not recovered in the system.
Activity: 41
If have many investors invest on bitcoin it was a chance of the bitcoins will going to rise the value, We know some altcoins were going to trade in bitcoin so that we change in to money and i think bitcoins it is a root of all the altcoins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i think btc can we suppose as auction material, everybody offer high price in selling it, used to btc cheap, but the process lasted many years
Bitcoin is used as a small bargaining chip that replaces the need for fiat. Though I am not so sure how long it will last in the real world.
Pages:
Jump to: