Pages:
Author

Topic: Why it is so hard to understand a Women? - page 12. (Read 1118 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 10:51:13 PM
I don't know why this is so hard! I am dating a girl for almost three years. But still, I could not able to understand her fully. We often end up in a fight  Sad 
Guys is there anyway, that I can understand her emotions? Or how can I make her feel like that, I want to understand her... Help me guys...
women as they say is like the weather, they are very unpredicatable. one day they are this joyful being and the next one they are like godzilla. but mind that in a relationship, it is important that you understand each other. being patient and being kind to one another. if you guys ended up in a fight, then one of you must concede. in the long run the longer you are in a relationship then the more deep your understanding for each other will be.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 10:38:44 PM
Women sometimes have a character that is difficult for us to understand, so we as a man should be able to pay attention to their habits. This can happen because women should always be considered and given a clear commitment from us. Suppose we are committed to marrying a woman, we must continue to be faithful to that commitment.
Activity: 105
February 08, 2018, 10:37:50 PM
Girls where created for man to understand her almost all the time. Angry
But girls can give man a satisfactory to the fullness in almost all the time to do things and so on.  Grin
Very hard to understand girls because they are created like that almost all the time moody. Ok now, destruction latter. Sweet now, bitter latter. To understand woman you need to read more books about them. How to understand their instincts and how to overcome their self insecurity toward others. Sometimes their feeling is base on your mood, and base on how you treat her. If you love her, go buy books and read it can help you to deal in a light ways.
Activity: 308
February 08, 2018, 08:55:18 PM
Understanding a woman is not an easy task to do. Women always have the best instinct than men. They are like flowers when they are in blooming stage. Understanding them takes time , when they are in a bad mood do not talk to them in a way that you can hurt their feelings and pride. They are so fragile and sensitive when talking to feelings. Just love them the way they wanted to.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 08:44:43 PM
that is right, it is not in that easy to understand women. Sometimes we can not imagine how they do or act. For me, being calm and listen to them is the best way to understand and keep the relation. Most of women are willing to be cared and listened.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Freedom
February 08, 2018, 08:36:05 PM
understanding women is very difficult for men but it does not rule out the man can understand with the man must be thinking the same but we must know first how the emotional level, when the emotional level is not in the mood then immediately guard his emotions by not making mistakes or taking roads- a light way to get rid of the saturation he is going through, because women are so quick to change about their emotional
Activity: 462
February 08, 2018, 08:18:04 PM
I don't know why this is so hard! I am dating a girl for almost three years. But still, I could not able to understand her fully. We often end up in a fight  Sad 
Guys is there anyway, that I can understand her emotions? Or how can I make her feel like that, I want to understand her... Help me guys...

Women are fragile and are sensitive. They're too emotional and moody. What we need to do is to undertand and be patient. Let them know their worth and always treasure them. Don't fight with them instead fight foe them. They are difficult to understand but you'll be very lucky to have atleast a loyal one. Let them feel their importance.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
February 08, 2018, 07:50:07 PM
Well maybe your doing just the same as usual thats why you keep fighting. woman one said that the dont like it then dont do it because it can cause of debate or misunderstanding. dont push your self to try understand her. try to let her express what they thought in her mind cause woman always overthinking. and when she said that there are some instances that she doesnt like on your work dont do it. sometimes we cant recognize it when we have a sin ask her always to know what her problem communication is the foundation of relation ship give her always a time for talk so that you can give a solution in the beginning of the problem.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
February 08, 2018, 07:40:35 PM
Understanding women becomes possible once you start to REALLY understand they they think in a very different way than men. The non-understanding comes from the fact that males project their own way to think on women, and it doesn't work like this. They think different. Once you start to realise it, you can start to learn how women think in general, and you girlfriend in particular.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 08, 2018, 06:02:20 PM
Cause women are more emotional, their logical brain parts are smaller, they don't even understand themselves. They also depend on hormones that are often unstable.
Women are very difficult to understand that's true, they contradict themselves all the time, is is perfectly good for them to do something but when the guy is doing it then it's not right at all,
Activity: 108
February 08, 2018, 05:18:22 PM
Feelings of a woman so soft that easily irritated and hurt, the woman closes, not easily open with a partner. So we have to be more sensitive and at least we have to give in to women.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
February 08, 2018, 03:56:55 PM
Instead of trying to understand how she feels, try to understand why she feels that way.

Recognize the influence you have on her feelings and act accordingly.
totally agree, people acts the way they do for a reason so instead of trying to understand how they feels its better to understand why they feel that way or what circumstances made them to act or behave the way they do. This works for all gender not just woman but men as well.
Activity: 308
February 08, 2018, 03:17:12 PM
Pertaining to your issue, i don't think fighting with your girlfriend is something wierd. It's a normal behavior of humans. We sometimes fight with people very close to us(siblings, parents, friends and others). I would say that, it's very difficult understanding humans, and not just women
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 02:59:09 PM
Try to understand her in all your ways.Love her whatever attitude she has and believed me everything will fall on its place.
 Women are very complicated and moody but most of them are just OA as in Over Acting.
Girls will always be Girls, that's there nature, let us just embrace it and love them as much as we can do.😁
And please dont generalize, not all of them are like your girlfriend, I have known alot of girls who are cool and likeable.
Activity: 146
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
February 08, 2018, 09:54:04 AM
Cause women are more emotional, their logical brain parts are smaller, they don't even understand themselves. They also depend on hormones that are often unstable.
Activity: 145
February 08, 2018, 09:11:59 AM
Because of girls from Venus and man from Mars but if you beat her then you are as a girl...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
February 08, 2018, 09:02:28 AM
Not every girls are the same, and have the same way of thinking but if you really love a person you will everything just to make her feel better even if you don't know how, you will still think if some way just to make her feel special because you love her.
Activity: 935
Merit: 105
February 08, 2018, 08:35:04 AM
Humans by nature are difficult to understand they feel more and express less.
They can control their emotions and fake actions.
Women and men have a different style of controlling it.
Activity: 27
February 08, 2018, 08:18:34 AM
Women are very strange)
If you're her boyfriend try to be her friend
Ask about her problems, about her condition
Delah, take care of her, speak beautiful words)
Activity: 153
February 08, 2018, 08:09:32 AM
because they do not need to be understood, they just need to be loved. that's the whole secret.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: