Pages:
Author

Topic: Why it is so hard to understand a Women? - page 14. (Read 1118 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
February 07, 2018, 06:16:12 PM
woman are easy all they what is money  Grin
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 06:04:12 PM
Stop caring so much everything she says, most of the time it's non-sense, if you start falling for every little comment and such, she will feel like she has the burden of the relationship, that stresses her out.

When you first met, i can almost bet that you had your own life and you were leading , where you went, how you dressed, what you eat, etc; then suddenly little by little you started to do small things to please her, at first she received it happily, then she started being unhappy, woman dont want men that want to please them, they want to please, if you look for images of old kings, leaders etc, basically every man that has woman chasing him they go their own way to fulfill a mission, they never make their women their mission, they just tag along.

Basically, you are a  man, act like one, it's about you not about her, you are the valuable one.

Activity: 518
Merit: 264
February 07, 2018, 06:01:34 PM
Asking to your sister or relatives woman or friends what feels being angry of girls and let explain why do that of your someone girl or asking personally is the best that can you do being loyalty and trusting her that needed answer what is your problem can do on her between 3yrs relationship and dating with a sweetie moment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Spanish translator & Community Manager
February 07, 2018, 04:34:05 PM
Instead of trying to understand how she feels, try to understand why she feels that way.

Recognize the influence you have on her feelings and act accordingly.
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
February 07, 2018, 01:50:58 PM
I don't know why this is so hard! I am dating a girl for almost three years. But still, I could not able to understand her fully. We often end up in a fight  Sad 
Guys is there anyway, that I can understand her emotions? Or how can I make her feel like that, I want to understand her... Help me guys...
Pages:
Jump to: