Pages:
Author

Topic: why many ico launch with ETH ? - page 2. (Read 20280 times)

Activity: 693
Merit: 120
February 10, 2019, 07:16:24 PM
Many ICO launch payment gateway choice ETH. any other crypto coins why not use in ico payment gateway.
They use ethereum because you can easily create a crowdsale contract, it literally takes you about 5 minutes to set up one or use a company that have this service and you can do this with a low fee...even if Eth had his ups and downs (look at cryptokitties fail) it is very cheap and easy to move tokens from one address to another.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
February 10, 2019, 06:49:50 PM
Ethereum network is very convenient and easy to use and spread. Most of the altcoins were launched on Ethereum Network, but after a while, they shifted their own blockchain network. Ethereum's contract system makes crypto easy in various ways, that's why every kind of sector are launching their ICO based on the Ethereum platform. Though ETH lost the previous reputation for the high collapse, that's why many good coins are swapping their token to coin!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
February 10, 2019, 01:01:25 PM
To tell this honestly there are so many ICO launching wth ETh.
WHY? because they are ERC-20 and there are no worries sending token to their investors but do i need them?
everything has a reason though!
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
February 10, 2019, 12:35:56 PM
Many ICO launch payment gateway choice ETH. any other crypto coins why not use in ico payment gateway.

Because I think ethereum blockchain has the most solid platform ever created to utilize projects so, it means ICOs in the market will going to get well with it as its regulation is not that big and they are free.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 10, 2019, 12:33:29 PM
Because it is the cheapest solution for them. It is much cheaper to write a smart contract rather than to develop its own blockchain network. Moreover, now you have the possibility to write ERC-20 smart contracts for very low prices.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
February 10, 2019, 12:29:41 PM
It's a Ethereum based project that is not possible to be counted in the market because I think it would be very accurate if I say it's impossible to count. I can say that almost all of these projects, which showed a significant increase in their numbers during the last bull period, failed and no longer mentioned in the market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
February 10, 2019, 12:19:09 PM
If the ICO is related on ERC20 ! the best thing to have is Eth ABOUT THE INVESTMENT!
WHy, they are not worrying about the address back as Eth WILL give it them back
therefore i conclude Eth IS THE king of ICO! anyone?
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
February 10, 2019, 12:15:47 PM
For example, it is a factor in a belief that makes people interested in using the ethereum platform for their ico launches and this is a natural thing in my opinion why they are interested in ethereum

Best reason is Ethereum is more popular currency and its sending cost almost low. And people likes Ethereum very much than other altcoins. Its so easy to use for anything. People has believe on Ethereum its also a cause.
I fully agree with your opinion of the relatively low transaction price, but we must also take into account that updating the ethereum network will be completed in the near future and scaling the block chain will bring much more benefit and attractiveness to ethereum users.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
February 10, 2019, 11:16:02 AM
For example, it is a factor in a belief that makes people interested in using the ethereum platform for their ico launches and this is a natural thing in my opinion why they are interested in ethereum

Best reason is Ethereum is more popular currency and its sending cost almost low. And people likes Ethereum very much than other altcoins. Its so easy to use for anything. People has believe on Ethereum its also a cause.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
February 10, 2019, 10:09:41 AM
Because eth is very easy to use to trade on exchange platforms. It has a cheap and fast transfer fee. It is popular and the number one choice of ico today.In addition, you can create cheap and easy token based on ERC20 of eth.

I want to continue that for todays market time, ETH gas price is very cheap and transaction is fast.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
February 10, 2019, 03:22:52 AM
Because eth is very easy to use to trade on exchange platforms. It has a cheap and fast transfer fee. It is popular and the number one choice of ico today.In addition, you can create cheap and easy token based on ERC20 of eth.
Activity: 397
February 10, 2019, 03:22:06 AM
most ico use the platform owned by ETH because the platform provides many conveniences for its users, such as erc20 is often used for ico projects because the process is fast and there are still many advantages it has.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
February 10, 2019, 02:51:11 AM
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
February 10, 2019, 02:23:58 AM
The platform from ethereum is the main one and people are indeed interested in making these investments. as we know so many projecks with platforms from ethereum and this indeed becomes a real proof
yes, many use the Ethereum platform and many say it's good to run the project.

other than that the Ethereum platform allows developers to create markets and many other things that can become someone's interest in Ethereum. many of them succeeded in running the project, although many also failed.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
February 10, 2019, 02:14:42 AM
The platform from ethereum is the main one and people are indeed interested in making these investments. as we know so many projecks with platforms from ethereum and this indeed becomes a real proof
Activity: 370
February 10, 2019, 01:52:13 AM
The ETH network has been there all along for the launch of dapps, it's easy as well codes can be copied and some one or two changes made to launch any ICO.
Activity: 225
quarkchain.io
February 10, 2019, 01:07:11 AM
You can check some database about ICO,  but I think that currently ETH cover almost 95% of ICOS

most of other platforms can't even compare like Neo, Stellar, Komodo and so on

this comes from my perspective and personal experience as I been keeping an eye on ICO and top successful projects for the last few years
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
February 10, 2019, 12:50:27 AM
not all tokens launch with eth, some use eos, waves, and others, but there is one advantage eth is almost used on all exchange platforms, so if launched with eth it will be easier to buy and sell.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
February 10, 2019, 12:30:27 AM

ICO were done countless time in cryptocurrency world using ETH as their main network at first, and own network later.
But now ICO facing downtrend because many scam projects steal investor's money in much amount.
Although there are some ICO's launch with other coin than ETH, the usage of ETH is the most popular in ICO.

Many ICOs using ETH maybe because its more popular than others. Its true that first time they launch ICOs using Ethereum network but after a few months they change to their own network. Like Wanchain, first ERC-20 and before launch in exchanger, they making swap for their investor to their own blockchain
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 09, 2019, 11:50:58 PM
maybe because ethereum became the first smart contract, and did a good job, so until now it still continues to be trusted by ico as their smart contract.
Pages:
Jump to: