Pages:
Author

Topic: why many ico launch with ETH ? - page 3. (Read 20280 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 552
February 09, 2019, 11:44:30 PM
Many ICO launch payment gateway choice ETH. any other crypto coins why not use in ico payment gateway.
Perhaps everything is because creating a contract in Ethereum is a lot easier than another platform, and also Ethereum is a well known Coins that many people has the hang of it in their wallet.
I agree with you, there are many ICOs projects be built on ethereum blockchain because it is first platform which offered to be used for smart contract and decentralize application dapps and the other reason is capitalization of marketcap ethereum is big, but the problem on ethereum blockchain is slow transaction processing and today there are many ICOs projects switch from ethereum blockchain to EOS blockchain because EOS is faster than ethereum we can check on here https://blocktivity.info/
The first reason should it was a popular platform and second will be ethereum used simple code that even the beginned can learn it easily. It was available in various programming languague. There more other reason too.
What's programming language of ethereum you are talking about ? Do you mean it is solidarity or something else because now almost all of programming language on the blockchain technology is simple, all of blockchain use object oriented programming when build smart contract and decentralize application. It will be interesting if you can give us more detail about the programming language and clear of information about it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
February 09, 2019, 12:01:15 PM
Many ICO launch payment gateway choice ETH. any other crypto coins why not use in ico payment gateway.

ICO were done countless time in cryptocurrency world using ETH as their main network at first, and own network later.
But now ICO facing downtrend because many scam projects steal investor's money in much amount.
Although there are some ICO's launch with other coin than ETH, the usage of ETH is the most popular in ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
February 08, 2019, 07:44:21 PM

So many of the projects currently prefer to use the ethereum platform in launching their project. In fact over 90% of launched projects use ethereum.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
February 08, 2019, 06:58:53 PM
They use ETH in most cases for ICO because is being recognized by most investors when in comes yo ICO and it  less that bitcoin  when converted to USD.
Activity: 793
Merit: 250
February 08, 2019, 06:53:28 PM
It is easy, quick and free unlike creating a token on other platforms that are mostly paid or very difficult for newcomers. Also many people own personal Ethereum wallet, but people who own NEO, EOS or Tron are much less.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
February 08, 2019, 06:49:36 PM
Yes for icos most of them choose ethereum over any other platform because it's popular. I know in this market there are many platform available and some of them technically better than ethereum but still icos choose ethereum. Cause one of the reason is it's free. And it's popular also. And it's easy to find ethereum developers than any other platform Devlopers. So I think this is the reason. And using ethereum at a payment gateway on ICO I think reason behind this they use the ethereum platform. Causre I see which I o use which platform always use that as a payment or main payment options. That's it .
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
February 08, 2019, 06:39:55 PM
Perhaps everything is because creating a contract in Ethereum is a lot easier than another platform, and also Ethereum is a well known Coins that many people has the hang of it in their wallet.
I agree with you, there are many ICOs projects be built on ethereum blockchain because it is first platform which offered to be used for smart contract and decentralize application dapps and the other reason is capitalization of marketcap ethereum is big, but the problem on ethereum blockchain is slow transaction processing and today there are many ICOs projects switch from ethereum blockchain to EOS blockchain because EOS is faster than ethereum we can check on here https://blocktivity.info/
The first reason should it was a popular platform and second will be ethereum used simple code that even the beginned can learn it easily. It was available in various programming languague. There more other reason too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 08, 2019, 05:38:26 PM
Well, not always one coin is accepted , I often notice that many of the top coins are used as payment, and eth of course in this regard is ahead of all the coins due to the fact that it was the first platform!
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
February 07, 2019, 12:14:20 PM
I do not think that I can give all the possible reasons, but personally I would start a project on the blockchain ETH because I see that many people open their projects on the ETH and it turns out that it is verified.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
February 06, 2019, 12:01:18 PM
Probably because now there is a really huge amount of experience among people who have been doing this for years. Therefore, I see that this makes sense that people will continue to hold an ICO at ETH because it is very profitable.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 06, 2019, 12:25:00 AM
Probably because Ethereum is widely known and people know to use it. While if they use some other platform (eos/neo/..) they will have to learn it first.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
February 05, 2019, 11:53:34 PM
Maximum prefer ETH as they have set their business plan and whitepaper with calculation in ETH. They also take Bitcoin and altcoins but in comparison with ETH. Some Decentralized Exchangers with ETH platform need only ETH. Hence i don't find any issue. Its simple that i can take ETH or BTC, depends on my business plan
Activity: 546
February 04, 2019, 02:35:16 AM

Because their coins runs on the ethereum blockchain. I also don't get why they just imitate those other ICO projects that do that. For me, they are just riding the hype and they are not good projects in my own view. And you maybe wondering why not btc? Because btc don't an actual team working at it right now which is very present in eth.
Activity: 644
February 04, 2019, 02:05:00 AM
IMHO it was already a standard in the crypto industry because it was the first working smart contract system. And all had their wallet and it was easy to collect money)
Activity: 602
February 04, 2019, 12:55:06 AM
Because ethereum can be used as payment just like bitcoin, and its a little bit more faster than bitcoin especially the confirmation times just take a few minutes and boom
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
February 04, 2019, 12:47:46 AM
Many ICOs are running on erc20 blockchain but my advice is for people to be more careful ,many ICOs are just scam projects ,bitcoin and Ethereum investment is the best safe haven to me
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
February 04, 2019, 12:14:00 AM
Activity: 786
February 04, 2019, 12:11:24 AM

There might be several reasons why developers choose Ethereum blockchain as one of their main blockchain for their ico it might be because it is user friendly and it's easy to create and utilize compared to some other platforms, but one thing is for sure, compared to some others Ethereum is widely used and there are millions of users in it, the more the users and community support in it, the more the investors could easily obtained funds used to purchased an ico token.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 03, 2019, 11:59:37 PM
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 03, 2019, 10:32:35 PM

Many ICO projects choose ETH platform because it is very popular, many people know and use it. Beside that, source code of ETH is free for Dapps run on it
Pages:
Jump to: