Pages:
Author

Topic: Why most people would like to travel around the world? - page 3. (Read 2410 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Agree with most of the replies here – travelling the world really opens your eyes, especially when you speak to the locals and understand their culture through their history, food, and lifestyle. When you discover these new things, it brings joy!
Activity: 14
Merit: 26
It will help you grow as a human being. It will open your eyes and give you some perspective.
Activity: 5
Someone who hasn't travel around to explore new countries and culture is missing out big time. I understand not being to afford travel, but with a bit of work and sparing everyone can go out for a tour. I made it as a goal to travel every year to a new country/continent.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
Travelling's cool. With this foolish debate
Activity: 32
Because it is quite interesting and informative. To study the life and architecture of other nations.
Activity: 1
Traveling around the world would be incredible... I like to write reviews on products I have experience with and also talk about places I have been. I think this would be a really neat opportunity to interact with a huge variety of people and places which would make my blog (https://buyerbenchmark.com/) that much better!

I would be curious if folks were able to leave their jobs to travel the world and then return.... I think that would be super hard. Anyone have any experience with that?

Thanks!
Activity: 392
Merit: 4
People who travel the world in peace think that it is normal, and so do everything.
You guys are wrong.
I have lived for 22 years, during which time I have never been abroad. It is insanely offensive, believe me
Activity: 39
Some people love travel because they love yo do it. And some people just want to prove themselves to another
Activity: 27
Because it is the best way to spend your time with pleasure! I have already visited more than 10 countries and do not want to stop there. Last time I visited the French Alps. I had a problem with renting housing there, but this company zebrachalet.com decided it and made my vacation unforgettable. I rented chalet “Zebra” is a place where all things are done supremely well. Chalet “Zebra” is a perfect place to live while having winter holidays in the Tarentaise Valley! It is comfortably located 2 minutes’ drive from lifts and 6 minutes’ walk from the centre of Méribel. If you like to travel, my post will be useful for you!
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
Most people dream of traveling, because they got stuck within there daily lives and habits. For some it can be a daily grind. Travel will open the ways for new possibilities and experiences. Besides new experiences you are able to adapt to other cultures and gain more knowledge about self awareness.  Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
The most people love travelling because, they are fed up from working all day around.
Activity: 35
It is true that most people now are dreaming to travel the world, it's probably because they want to experience something new and to escape from the normal life they have on a daily basis. This reason might be too petty for you, but for them it isn't. Same goes with you, you have travel the world enough 'cause as you mentioned it was part of your job, that's why you were kinda' sick of it already, these people who dream to travel feel the same way you do, they are somehow sick and tired of the life they have so the only sweet escape they can think of is to go out and explore the world.
Activity: 247
Merit: 40
Most people drop their answers here without even a glance at your post.. How sad.

talking with other people and reading forums around i have realized that the majority of the people dream to could travel around the world .

It's likely the romanticization of getting out of their hometown. Plus it's a nice change to see a new place for 7 days every year.

Many people also dream to get paid to travel e.g. as a photographer or something similar.
At the same time most of these people have not experienced  this thing they dream of or they have experienced it for a small time e.g. vacations.

Well, having done a job where i had to travel around the world for several years and i was getting paid (i was a skipper) i do not think that it is so nice after all.

It is very tiresome to be all the time somewhere else, not having people that they love you / know you , around you not having roots in short words.

Exactly, When people think of "travelling the world" they think summer hats and khaki pants. Maybe because what most people see are the curated pictures of "world travellers" under palm trees or ice skating.

So i wonder . Why so many people dream about traveling? Is it from ignorance? Is it because they cannot understand how tiresome it can be? or is it because they do not value enough their home and family/relatives/friends ? or something else?

I wont say they "dont value their home". Perhaps you speak from the perspective of someone who's tired of being away from home all the time. that is why you've had enough of  the whole thing.

Activity: 22
mainly because travelling dont just fill your passports with stamps but because its a great way to be one with the world, to learn new things (not all stuffs are being learned at school) to have new experiences, to learn a lot of lessons, to know different stories of different individuals and places, to open our minds of whats really out there. Some people dont understand the feeling we get when we travel, its the feeling of peace and contentment and the feeling of being free excites us thats making us do it more. Travelling might be pricey but some people works hard now in order to travel soon and to experience what i stated.
Activity: 20
They like to experience other cultures and they wouln't want to confine themselves to just one place. I think life is not complete until you experience what the entire world has to offer.
Activity: 183
Merit: 6
Curso bitcoin
there is nothing better than meeting new people, and new cultures,
My dream is to meet Barcelona.
Activity: 42
travel around the world for new working opportunities 
Activity: 197
Merit: 10

traveling around the world to see new places and get in touch with new cultures, I think it's worth it
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Low cost airline . Now everyone can fly
Activity: 159
First and foremost, they have the means to travel. And of course the reason why would they like to travel.
Pages:
Jump to: