Pages:
Author

Topic: Why most people would like to travel around the world? - page 4. (Read 2410 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 0
They just like take pictures of themselves on different locations.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think that people dream of this as a general to know new cultures and places and that they are paid for it, but I do not think it is due to ignorance, on the other hand I imagine that they only want this type of employment only for a certain time, I doubt that a person wants to be traveling all his life, as was your experience that you got to a point where you get tired because you needed your family.
Activity: 3
Hi all,

talking with other people and reading forums around i have realized that the majority of the people dream to could travel around the world .
Many people also dream to get paid to travel e.g. as a photographer or something similar.
At the same time most of these people have not experienced  this thing they dream of or they have experienced it for a small time e.g. vacations.

Well, having done a job where i had to travel around the world for several years and i was getting paid (i was a skipper) i do not think that it is so nice after all.

It is very tiresome to be all the time somewhere else , not having people that they love you / know you , around you not having roots in short words.

So i wonder . Why so many people dream about traveling? Is it from ignorance? Is it because they cannot understand how tiresome it can be? or is it because they do not value enough their home and family/relatives/friends ? or something else?

Thank you for your time reading this.

Regards.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I think they would like to find inspiration. And to feel the taste of life. It`s cool to have the opportunity to travel. People can see architecture, another lifes and stories, and may be they also can get away from boring life.
Activity: 28
To explore new places. To experiences new things. I think it’s healthy for the mind and soul to immerse oneself in different places and cultures.
Activity: 75
Some people do it for the scenery, and some like to experience other places and like to wander around and experience the culture. Some do it for social media purposes.
Activity: 7
to see all the scenery all around the round and try all different kind of food
I think it's part of human nature to want to explore. Plus, travelling is a great form of escape. It's the best way to unwind and de-stress.
Activity: 42
Humans like experiencing new things
The more places we visit and the more people we meet, the richer we are. So travelling is nothing more but a more interesting way to discover the world and getting new knowleges
Activity: 66
There are many reasons why I want to travel:
- to learn different cultures, history
- to see breathtaking landscapes
- to swimm in the ocean or to ski in the mountains
Activity: 63
Learning is a strong reason why people love to travel.  They want to experience something unfamiliar, get outside their comfort zone. Getting away from home always gives you the opportunity to reflect on your life. You have the needed time and space to let your mind wander
Activity: 94
I think it's because of the feeling of exploration and kinda feels like it's something that everyone says to show their adventurous spirit but like you said it can be tiresome. I rather visit places I'm curious about and for a holiday.
Activity: 70
Obviously, because it is the most interesting thing in the world. There is nothing more breath-taking then waking up in a new unknown but so magnificent place.
Activity: 12
I do love to travel because it allows me to see different cultures, see different places and meet different people. Of course, it's not cheap, which is why I truly enjoy Google Earth VR. It lets me "visit" the places I will never be able to visit unless I have a lot of money. I still hope to visit them in person but, until then, I'll have to settle with VR tourism.
Activity: 24
Because every place on earth is different from any other. Because everywhere there is its own culture, its own customs and traditions, its own history, about which you can learn
Activity: 20
Just want to spend hard earned money or just look for some fun. Especially in the various beaches, for example, in French Polinesia.  Wink
Life itself is an awesome journey.
People travel for curiosity which is the engine of life. It let you reveals who you are and what you really want
It let you understand the beauty around you, to appreciate new culture and to make new friends.
Most travel alone to test their limits, to feel free, to catch opportunities and to live the world and grow appreciating all the things surrounding you

------ MIUSU, a new but different state-of-art blockchain ------
Twitter | Telegram | Facebook | Instagram | Medium | Website  

Never miss FREE Token - SOON -
Stay informed about next steps, get exclusive news & tell your ideas!

Activity: 88
You travel not only to explore places, cultures but also to relieve stress, and learn more about others, and yourself. Would recommend traveling to every one, at least 1 or 2 times a year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
I think that many people are not satisfied with their work and life. Therefore, they just want to go somewhere and never come back.

Nevertheless, there are people who were able to make travel their professional activities. They escaped from the daily routine and do not regret it.
Activity: 378
It is possible that you treat this as a job and therefore do not understand the others, but on the other hand, people may not be able to understand you because they have not traveled!
Pages:
Jump to: