Pages:
Author

Topic: Why most people would like to travel around the world? - page 7. (Read 2410 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I want to because I really want to explore new places, different people. That feeling of take a leap from your super ordinary life is enchanting.
Activity: 75
One of the reasons is they want to know more about other country. And a change of environment
Activity: 42
Everyone wants to visit the beautiful place and want to know more about this world, I think it's clean our mind from any stretch.  Smiley
Activity: 98
For me I like to travel around the world to inspire others and be motivated.
Activity: 56
Travel is fun and there are many interesting places around the world.

Do it if you can.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
People love to travel because it fulfills them and makes them happy. Traveling isn't just meeting other people or going to different places. Traveling is somehow making yourself alone to have inner peace. Traveling makes you happier because you experience different culture of different people.
Activity: 32
Many people dream about traveling around the world because it seems to them exciting and they are curious to know how people live in different parts of the world.
Activity: 10
A trip is the perfect time to do somethig different and exciting, especially something they can't do at home
Activity: 23
travelling around the world is a time to relax and explore our beautiful world
Activity: 11
Travel is also a great opportunity to make new friends- either fellow travelers or locals.
Activity: 9
Another reason why peole love to travel : it help open their mind.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Travelling to other places is sometimes a stress reliever.
whether alone or together with love ones and its satisfying too or    consider it as an achievement. Most people wants new atmosphere to relax and enjoy some adventures.
Activity: 72
Sometimes in the bottom of our heart, we just wanna see the place that really different from what we usually see. We wanna see a place with different scenery, cultures, and people.
Activity: 20
I think they just want to explore other parts of the world and become more culturally competent
Activity: 15
People may travel tp learn something specific : a new language , a new cuisine, aspects of a different culture or a deeper appreciation of faith or spirituality
Activity: 59
Because people born with the attitude of adventurous. We are all adventurer. We want to seek new places, new environment and new faces. That's what our inheritance genes.
Activity: 28
Travelling around the world is a wonderful experience, which helps you become more mature and have a positive perspective about life.
Activity: 42
Travelling:
- teaches you about the world
- teaches you about your homeland
- teaches you about yourself
- makes you more tolerant
- provides you with unforgettable moments and experiences
- makes you more confident and independent
- lets you gain useful knowledge
- improves your language skills
- motivates you
- provides you with stories you can tell your children and grandchildren
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Many people like to travel. You get acquainted with interesting people, with their way of life, you admire nature. You rest your soul.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
People travel around the world for vacation and to get to know places. They also take the opportunity to learn about other people's culture
Pages:
Jump to: