Pages:
Author

Topic: Why most people would like to travel around the world? - page 6. (Read 2410 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Biasanya orang pergi untuk melihat apa yang belum pernah melihat
Activity: 35
I did not travel in any other country yet. I want to travel, becouse I want to change location for several time. It's so difficult for me to go any other country. And after all, I don't want stay in this hell for all my life. When your friends and family have the journey or goes to live in others states. Why am I worst?
Activity: 69
Because they want to see how beautiful this world is. the reason I want to travel the world is that I want to see a place that I have never seen, I want to interact with people I have never met with different characters and I want to know and learn about the culture of foreigners around the world. for me this is very pleasant.
brand new
Activity: 0
Yeah, I've been spending too much time on the computer. It's not good because it's not because I want to, but more so of a habit that I can't stop.
Activity: 33
Hi all,

talking with other people and reading forums around i have realized that the majority of the people dream to could travel around the world .
Many people also dream to get paid to travel e.g. as a photographer or something similar.
At the same time most of these people have not experienced  this thing they dream of or they have experienced it for a small time e.g. vacations.

Well, having done a job where i had to travel around the world for several years and i was getting paid (i was a skipper) i do not think that it is so nice after all.

It is very tiresome to be all the time somewhere else , not having people that they love you / know you , around you not having roots in short words.

So i wonder . Why so many people dream about traveling? Is it from ignorance? Is it because they cannot understand how tiresome it can be? or is it because they do not value enough their home and family/relatives/friends ? or something else?

Thank you for your time reading this.

Regards.
most people who want to go around the world are people who don't have a wife.
traveling around the world has its own sense of feeling proud of being able to conquer the world.
Activity: 37
People travel all over the world to get over the feeling that there could be something that they are missing.
brand new
Activity: 0
Ofcourse they are. The people are really getting dependent too much on the technology and forgetting their own existence
Activity: 25
First of all, imagine traveling around the world and seeing a lot of things, having a lot of fun, meeting new people, making new friends and learning new things. It is interesting, satisfying the conquest of man.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
well people always think about the fun side and never think about the tiresomeness side...First of all, imagine yourself traveling around the world and seeing several things, having lots of fun, meeting new people, making new friends and learning new things. However, you;ll be tired one day. Its not an easy job to do . Remember anything that feed from , ain;t easy. there are risks to be a travel agent. You sometimes visit a place where there would be no peace at that moment but in all i think the good side has over-weighed the bad side
Activity: 34
People are not satisfied or bored with a place they live in. They are also curious of what the world looks like far away.
Activity: 77
because through travelling we can explore the beauty of the world.
Activity: 21
I love to travel because I get to experience new culture and taste delicious local cuisines. It's also a good opportunity to mingle with the locals and maybe learn something from them that I can bring back home.
Activity: 126
If I have the opportunity I would like to go, because I know more about the culture of the country.
Activity: 224
it is necessary to see other places in the world to understand your roots
Activity: 85
To experience things out side their comfort zone
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Because you will discovery culture of each region and it's very exciting. Eat foods that you have never eaten, to places you've never been to before, which are exciting experiences. Is always new and that why people would like to travel around the world.
Activity: 70
Trips help us to change us, you never come back the same person home again.

Those, who want to travel all the time don't really understand the value or don't have the place they do live now.
Someone is trying to find the right place to stay live in and grow the family etc.

We eager to travel for different reasons when u full of it or reach the goal, let's say Instagram pics, u stop that is the point.

Activity: 36
very boring to see the same places all the other countries are very attractive architectural natural riches
Activity: 98
Some people think that constant traveling will make their life less boring
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Traveling is a form of escape. It gives you that temporary feeling that you’re at a better place. It’s like a brief moment in paradise where you can just enjoy and not have to think about everyday worries such as work, stress, bills, health etc.
Pages:
Jump to: