Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 101. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 529
August 05, 2017, 02:05:54 AM
I think there are a lot of options for holding Bitcoin. for me, the main point is for the future purpose. if today anyone can be able to hold some Bitcoin then it will provide a lot of profit in the future. so it can be considered as one of the major saving platforms.

this must be a rational decision for holding Bitcoin for a couple of months.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
August 05, 2017, 12:40:57 AM
Despite the fact that after the bitcoin rate has risen, its price starts to decline, in the long run its rate is constantly growing and serves as a good investment for obtaining a significant profit. Therefore, people, realizing the profitability of such an investment, keep their money in bitcoin. Rational decision.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 05, 2017, 12:40:41 AM
There's a lot of reasons why people holding bitcoin. The fact that bitcoin supply is limited that makes the price go up is one of the reason. Your bitcoin worth more as time goes on. It's a good investment, even better than gold.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
August 05, 2017, 12:23:53 AM
Certainly a lot of reasons, for me to hold bitcoin only for a better future purpose, because now almost all investments are not profitable so I choose bitcoin.
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8
August 04, 2017, 10:35:27 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
If there is a critical situation on bitcoin, it is a good chance to buy more bitcoin because people believe if holding bitcoin now, it will get a very good profit in the future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
August 04, 2017, 10:28:51 PM
The answer is simple, bitcoin has already build its reputation as one of the strongest or I may say the only credible digital currency now.  It has been proven that it is a good investment as its price goes up as years passed by.  There are times that it goes down but if you will compare the price from the year it started to its price right now, the price is beyond imaginable.  Some regrets the fact that they just wasted a huge amount of bitcoin as they can become millionaire right now if they just keep them.
Basically this, we in the forum may know about tens of coins and we know them by name and what they do but for the rest of the people if they know of a cryptocurrency I’m sure that 99% of them are going to mention Bitcoin, bitcoin is the only crypto that has staying power, and that is why we save in bitcoin, I’m willing to sell any of my alts at any moment but that does not apply to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
August 03, 2017, 06:10:29 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
People have many reason why they are holding bitcoins maybe they are waiting for a higher value of bitcoin before they sell it and maybe they are planning to save it for the future of their kids or for their future or maybe they want to buy something expensive so they are earning lots of btc before they sell it
Personally I’m holding bitcoin not only for the chance they get more valuable in the future, but because I think in the future a great deal of the economy is going to move in bitcoins, so I’m preparing for that day, also I think that if an economic crisis comes to happen like the one in the 2007 I think bitcoin could be  a way to save yourself a lot of trouble, so that is another great feature of bitcoin.

Well ive been thinking of this economic crisis scenario and governments
and/or banks decide to freeze peoples bank accounts and/or restrict
access to them like what happened in Greece not too long ago.

So we all have Bitcoin and other Crypto and we cannot withdraw funds
from our bank accounts, how do we buy food and other supplies?

Anyway im holding crypto and Bitcoin for the future to either spend or
as a retirement fund.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
August 03, 2017, 04:38:46 PM
People have many reason why they are holding bitcoins maybe they are waiting for a higher value of bitcoin before they sell it and maybe they are planning to save it for the future of their kids or for their future or maybe they want to buy something expensive so they are earning lots of btc before they sell it
Personally I’m holding bitcoin not only for the chance they get more valuable in the future, but because I think in the future a great deal of the economy is going to move in bitcoins, so I’m preparing for that day, also I think that if an economic crisis comes to happen like the one in the 2007 I think bitcoin could be  a way to save yourself a lot of trouble, so that is another great feature of bitcoin.
I was admire on what you said sir, maybe I just follow on your steps. For now I have only a little count of bitcoin on my wallets. But because of your speculation regarding to the future I think I opened my eyes on the reality of life. I think it is the time to save a lot of bitcoin for my future.
Activity: 756
August 03, 2017, 04:23:02 PM
My wife wanna travel with the money i can get from bitcoins, i told her this investment i wont moove until 2020, the next bitcoin halving where i do expect bitcoin around 5000 dollars or even more, she doesnt care and we had discussed, i dont wanna to use my coins, since i believe it will be more valuable over time, my childs can take advantage of bitcoin on the next 5-10 years.
Money is always a difficult topic to discuss with your partner but you need to try to make her understand the importance of what you are doing, you can use your bitcoin to obtain short term benefits or you can use it to obtain long term benefits, if you explain things to her, maybe she will understand.

I would prefer to take a loan in this case than to spend bitcoin. The loan can then be given away, and the spent bitcoin can not be returned.
In general, the investor should not change the strategy and abandon the earlier adopted plan
I think Bitcoin lending can be very detrimental. The fact is that Bitcoin is not that kind of money. What was the real currency called. You can take Bitcoin on credit and the abyss.
Activity: 242
August 03, 2017, 03:23:10 PM
My wife wanna travel with the money i can get from bitcoins, i told her this investment i wont moove until 2020, the next bitcoin halving where i do expect bitcoin around 5000 dollars or even more, she doesnt care and we had discussed, i dont wanna to use my coins, since i believe it will be more valuable over time, my childs can take advantage of bitcoin on the next 5-10 years.
Money is always a difficult topic to discuss with your partner but you need to try to make her understand the importance of what you are doing, you can use your bitcoin to obtain short term benefits or you can use it to obtain long term benefits, if you explain things to her, maybe she will understand.

I would prefer to take a loan in this case than to spend bitcoin. The loan can then be given away, and the spent bitcoin can not be returned.
In general, the investor should not change the strategy and abandon the earlier adopted plan
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 03, 2017, 03:00:30 PM
Activity: 560
August 03, 2017, 02:15:48 PM
Because they believe that someday will become rich and successful because of bitcoin, I'm sure this will be true and I not fear to invest at bitcoin.

I'm also so, hoping to get success with the highest price and have high confidence to get it Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Coinhoarder
August 03, 2017, 02:05:17 PM
To recap most people's reason: Investment  Grin

Ditto on my end
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
August 03, 2017, 02:01:53 PM
Well, the issue inflationary in our economic will decreasing more when we use Bitcoin as digital cash our new currency because the total supply coin of Bitcoin have limit and can't create or release as Dollar or other currency on the world's.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
August 03, 2017, 01:36:08 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
August 01, 2017, 12:16:56 PM
Because they believe that someday will become rich and successful because of bitcoin, I'm sure this will be true and I not fear to invest at bitcoin.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
August 01, 2017, 11:02:54 AM
The reasons why many people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation is that they are waiting for change in bitcoin.  They want a higher price so they can accumulate more money than they have as of now. Bitcoin price is changing but for many people, i will say that wait the right time to let go bitcoin and you will satisfied on what decision you will make.
Activity: 113
August 01, 2017, 10:44:00 AM
They are holding bitcoin because they want a higher price for bitcoin so they can accumulate more profits than what they currently have as of now. The price of bitcoin is a little bit far from the price of it a few months ago but it will go up again after the fuds will be gone and people who hold and believe that the price of bitcoin will pump will probably earn huge profits.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
August 01, 2017, 10:11:07 AM
Why people hold bitcoin. Perhaps with the belief of someone holding bitcoin with the future of those who want to long-term inves and never concerned with the panic on the info make people so do not believe in bitcoin then from that I personally bitcoin as new digital gold to take advantage
a lot of people hold their bitcoin because the bitcoin is very high in price and it is very valuable now it is the age of internet and digital currencies that are very valuable as compare to the other currencies millions of people are holding bitcoin and the price is increasing day by day so a lot of people are waiting for the price to be increase so I think it can be the reason.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
August 01, 2017, 09:44:32 AM
Holding on to bitcoin even if the value goes down and high because we trust that it won't drop and we hold on to it because we know that the future of bitcoin is going to bloom. Bitcoin already has the trust of a lot of people because it already has proven itself also based on its history, holding on to it may be good or bad but in the end it is still our decision.
Pages:
Jump to: