Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 102. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 01, 2017, 09:19:06 AM
The reason why we should hold our bitcoin:
* According to analysts bitcoin price will continue to rise
* if We doesn't have an urgent thing that forces us to sell our bitcoin.
* Today more and more countries have legalized bitcoin, so the more people join bitcoin, this will make the bitcoin price higher.
So hold your bitcoin and enjoy your glory
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
August 01, 2017, 08:16:12 AM
Why people are holding Bitcoin?
Why not? It's comfortable.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 01, 2017, 08:11:08 AM
bitcoin is nowadays very popular and new era of money.bitcoin cost is the main reason here it is always increases and decreases.bitcoin holding is depends on their situations,if they are waiting for the goo profits.this is good asset for people who likes to invest.
In short we will say that bitcoin if kept for a longer time then the supply will be reduced and with the passage of time the demand of bitcoin increases with the increase of the users of bitcoin so we will see the price of bitcoin more higher in the future which will be our profit.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
August 01, 2017, 08:04:02 AM
The answer is simple, bitcoin has already build its reputation as one of the strongest or I may say the only credible digital currency now.  It has been proven that it is a good investment as its price goes up as years passed by.  There are times that it goes down but if you will compare the price from the year it started to its price right now, the price is beyond imaginable.  Some regrets the fact that they just wasted a huge amount of bitcoin as they can become millionaire right now if they just keep them.

That is my reason why I am holding bitcoin, its credibility and the history how it made this far. I don't invest to something that I know it will not give me good profit in return after holding it for a long time and btc is what I see that can give me that though there are some coins that have potential in growing too.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
August 01, 2017, 07:05:27 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

i think because this is the right time to look for a bigger picture. while they are on panic by selling their funds imediately . You are calm by hoarding some of your funds and when coins pump to the moon and then your an instant millionaire. more risk more gain.

Indeed. You have to look at it at the big picture and see it will help you gain a good profit in the end. So they just hold and waiting for the perfect time to sell it. We all want to see bitcoin goes even more so that we can take a good return of our investments. So, just hold and stay calm for now and see how everything pans out.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 01, 2017, 06:55:09 AM
The answer is simple, bitcoin has already build its reputation as one of the strongest or I may say the only credible digital currency now.  It has been proven that it is a good investment as its price goes up as years passed by.  There are times that it goes down but if you will compare the price from the year it started to its price right now, the price is beyond imaginable.  Some regrets the fact that they just wasted a huge amount of bitcoin as they can become millionaire right now if they just keep them.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
August 01, 2017, 06:43:05 AM
bitcoin is nowadays very popular and new era of money.bitcoin cost is the main reason here it is always increases and decreases.bitcoin holding is depends on their situations,if they are waiting for the goo profits.this is good asset for people who likes to invest.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
August 01, 2017, 05:30:07 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
Most  people hold  their because they want savings in the future. and of course, once they hold there is profit of bitcoin.
But there are some holding in short term for them to get profit in just a couple of days only or day trade activities.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
August 01, 2017, 04:30:11 AM
Yeah, right now the price goes back up, I guess the reason is clear, that is to get a big profit from the bitcoin price increase. People withhold the bitcoin they have in order to get the right time to sell it.

I think when the dust settles we'll see a greater increase in price, so holding now is the right choice. Another right choice is buying more BTC if you can afford it. As I can see right now on my local exchange which I use usually most people are buying Bitcoin and only a few are selling it. 
Activity: 29
August 01, 2017, 01:42:16 AM
Certainly because it gives advantages, because someone when hearing something that is profitable would want to try to make a profit. well this advantage can we get on bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
August 01, 2017, 12:28:05 AM

i think because this is the right time to look for a bigger picture. while they are on panic by selling their funds imediately . You are calm by hoarding some of your funds and when coins pump to the moon and then your an instant millionaire. more risk more gain.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
August 01, 2017, 12:06:04 AM
Yeah, right now the price goes back up, I guess the reason is clear, that is to get a big profit from the bitcoin price increase. People withhold the bitcoin they have in order to get the right time to sell it.
Activity: 24
August 01, 2017, 12:01:34 AM
People are holding bitcoin they want to earn more money. Bitcoin price will be higher in future. So they hold bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 31, 2017, 11:44:39 PM
I think those who keep Bitcoin up to this point are calm and wise people. When the volatility passes, they will surely multiply the worthiness.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
July 31, 2017, 08:42:24 PM
Because many believes that one day bitcoin's price will get to its peak and nobody wants to miss that chance.
So holding now atleast 10btc will somehow secure the future. Bitcoin is life and the future.  Cool
10 BTC seems like a low amount of bitcoin especially if we are talking about guaranteeing your future, but it can be enough if you live in a third world country with low expenses, however when it comes to money there is not such a thing as having too much, so if you can save even more than that do it since the benefits are going to be astronomical in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
July 31, 2017, 05:39:37 PM
Many individuals do holding their Bitcoin in light of the fact that they suspected that if do holding they will get a considerable measure of benefit in future same like a bank. so individuals hold their Bitcoin. see the past recorded information it's picking up step by step
Merit: 500
July 31, 2017, 04:25:41 PM
There are two types of holders, one is the die hard holder that is not going to ever get out of bitcoin and the second is the one that thinks that is going to profits from this situation, I have not get out of bitcoin for the simple reason that I do not think bitcoin price is going to be that low and after some time is going to recover, so what is the point of getting out bitcoin?
That’s the cardinal reason for holding to bitcoins even when the prices have dumped. Investors are waiting to pass through the August 1st ordeal to enjoy grand profit. Bitcoins are great investments to have secure future in the digital world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 31, 2017, 09:22:35 AM
Because Bitcoin has a good future, therefore many people holding Bitcoin and I know the good news about Bitcoin that Bitcoin will have the price up to $3000.

therefore I holding my Bitcoin to a long time.
Merit: 268
July 31, 2017, 08:12:27 AM
People holding bitcoin simply because they believe on it and theyre just using their plan well, people know that every time bitcoin drops it will bounce back higher, so by this they are making a lot of money. When you do trading you must stick to your plan for what ever will happen.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
July 31, 2017, 07:58:42 AM
Bitcoin is a great project that can change a person's life for the better in the future if he understands the project and bitcoin provides benefits for those who use it.

Right those person use bitcoin their life has change in very better way and also bitcoin will be very most profitable in future, if those people hold it because in future bitcoin provide many sources to earn it.
Jump to: