Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 99. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
August 07, 2017, 07:55:16 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
It seems that nowadays many new users in bitcoin are arriving because of the bitcoin price of the market that keeps increasing from day to day, making the demand in the market go up, for people who can read the situation like this surely they will hold their bitcoin because this is the moment Right to sell at the highest price they want, so yes like this many are holding their bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
August 07, 2017, 07:42:58 PM
From what I see, Bitcoin price rise more than fall. I love the Bitcoin technology and the decentralised culture and hence I am holding on Bitcoin.  I trust that Bitcoin price will rise further.
For sure, prices are going to rise further an even maximum chances are there that bitcoins will touch 4k dollars before the end of this year. Bitcoins have a great technology. As you have mentioned, masses are attracted by its decentralized and anonymity. Yep! Bitcoins have the credit of pumping more than dumping as compared to other coins. We all should hold onto these coins to have safe future.
everyone seems so optimist bitcoin price heading 4,000. it's indeed something that you can expect but don't forget also about how the situation could turn around instead rising , the price get dropped deeper and deeper , that's the worst nightmare if you didn't anticipate a crazy downprice. who knows right?
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
August 07, 2017, 07:39:41 PM
Certainly a lot of reasons, for me to hold bitcoin only for a better future purpose, because now almost all investments are not profitable so I choose bitcoin.
Correct, most investments are not profitable at the moment especially if we take into account real inflation and not the fake numbers governments produce, one of the few investment that are outpacing inflation is bitcoin and if it is doing that now I think it is safe to assume it is going to do the same if the economic situation worsens in the next years.

I agree not all investments are good, some of them will just make your money low in value because of inflation. Investing on bitcoin is more profitable assets for me specially in the future, no one knows about the future of bitcoin but as long as people believe on it, bitcoin will last for a longer and by this bitcoin is a great investment so many people holding into it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
August 07, 2017, 06:32:54 PM
There is a wide speculation that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise this is one of the major reasons why people kept on holding their bitcoin. Many analyst believed that the price of bitcoin will reach $10,000 in few years to come,  holding this bitcoin is a huge investment and enable the holder to be profitable.
yes that is right that everyone is too much confident about the price of bitcoin that it will rise too much. in fact people were sure about the price of bitcoin a months before that it will boost when the 1st August issue will be solve and now we can see the price of bitcoin that it is now trading above 3400$.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
August 07, 2017, 05:35:00 PM
From what I see, Bitcoin price rise more than fall. I love the Bitcoin technology and the decentralised culture and hence I am holding on Bitcoin.  I trust that Bitcoin price will rise further.
Holding it for too long is not really that economical from what I can see. If you really want bitcoin to rise up that high then use it more often. I mean just hold for some amount and use the rest of it. I'm sure the price of it will rise, because if all the people in this community only have the mind set that if you hold all your coin, in the future you will have that great profit. This may be true but you also have to consider that by using these coins you can significantly make an impact on its price.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 07, 2017, 01:14:06 PM
Certainly a lot of reasons, for me to hold bitcoin only for a better future purpose, because now almost all investments are not profitable so I choose bitcoin.
Correct, most investments are not profitable at the moment especially if we take into account real inflation and not the fake numbers governments produce, one of the few investment that are outpacing inflation is bitcoin and if it is doing that now I think it is safe to assume it is going to do the same if the economic situation worsens in the next years.
Activity: 686
August 06, 2017, 02:37:56 PM
From what I see, Bitcoin price rise more than fall. I love the Bitcoin technology and the decentralised culture and hence I am holding on Bitcoin.  I trust that Bitcoin price will rise further.
For sure, prices are going to rise further an even maximum chances are there that bitcoins will touch 4k dollars before the end of this year. Bitcoins have a great technology. As you have mentioned, masses are attracted by its decentralized and anonymity. Yep! Bitcoins have the credit of pumping more than dumping as compared to other coins. We all should hold onto these coins to have safe future.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 06, 2017, 02:08:49 PM
There is a wide speculation that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise this is one of the major reasons why people kept on holding their bitcoin. Many analyst believed that the price of bitcoin will reach $10,000 in few years to come,  holding this bitcoin is a huge investment and enable the holder to be profitable.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
August 06, 2017, 01:12:12 PM
People are holding bitcoin with a hope that its price is sure to hike in future and will made them earn a huge profit as its a future currency and being the early investors  they  will earn huge profit .
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
August 06, 2017, 10:32:41 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

One thing, it is because they know that someday, bitcoin's price would be so high like we could never imagine, I remembered my friend told me about this bitcoin's price, he said that it is like a Pyramid, the price would go to something really high, and then if it hits that peak, it would just go down and go down, until it is back from its first price, that is why it is important if we are going to save and keep on earning more bitcoin so that when that time comes, when the price would hit its highest peak, then we could so many profits and that is the time when we are going to say that It is worth the wait.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
August 06, 2017, 10:02:29 AM
they hold bitcoin for long term even you can see the price is already higher there still a lot of room for the price to get even higher
More users wants to hold their bitcoin because they they want to sell their bitcoin in higher price. However sometimes due to greediness instead of profit they earn lost. For now I think holding bitcoin is an option that we select depends on our will.
yeah i agree with you, in the other hand some people buy and hold their btc for the future investement. they are sure that bitcoin will have a great price int the future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
August 06, 2017, 09:59:34 AM
Yeah, right now the price goes back up, I guess the reason is clear, that is to get a big profit from the bitcoin price increase. People withhold the bitcoin they have in order to get the right time to sell it.
That's true, and as of now we have a good amount of bitcoin which is also a good time to sell it. But if I we're you I will still hold bitcoin and wait until the bitcoin price goes $3500 or $4000.  Grin
There are a lot of people holding bitcoin because bitcoin value in the future will surely goes up! This is what, why a lot of people are loving bitcoin and holding bitcoin because it is still increasing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
August 06, 2017, 09:50:47 AM
they hold bitcoin for long term even you can see the price is already higher there still a lot of room for the price to get even higher
More users wants to hold their bitcoin because they they want to sell their bitcoin in higher price. However sometimes due to greediness instead of profit they earn lost. For now I think holding bitcoin is an option that we select depends on our will.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
August 06, 2017, 09:49:54 AM
Bitcoin is a good investment. Holding it for sure will give a good opportunity for us to get some profit. Bitcoin has a very bright future.
Activity: 854
August 06, 2017, 09:39:29 AM
Yeah. I love bitcoins too. I really really want it and i put too much time on it. Because i see the potentials on it. So i still holding on my bitcoins. It doesnt matter how long it will takes as long as  that i have been believing in bitcoin and i see the future on it. And i put my trust on it. Thats enough.
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
August 06, 2017, 09:33:32 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
August 06, 2017, 09:29:09 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 06, 2017, 08:54:13 AM
Because many people in this community know what bitcoin will be in the future. There's an assurance that it will pump until 2017 ends. Taking the assurance from the journey of bitcoin since 2014 upto today. It is so inspiring that you just want to hold it knowing it will profit double or even triple.

Since bitcoin is the strongest and most popular digital currency right now, it is for sure that we can guarantee that its price would become double and much better if it will become triple.  I have regret that I convert my bitcoins into cash before it became August.  The price did not change but it still goes up despite of the split.  As long as we can hold our bitcoins then we would have a profit for sure.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
August 06, 2017, 08:40:30 AM
Because many people in this community know what bitcoin will be in the future. There's an assurance that it will pump until 2017 ends. Taking the assurance from the journey of bitcoin since 2014 upto today. It is so inspiring that you just want to hold it knowing it will profit double or even triple.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 08:06:01 AM
Bitcoins value goes up and down. Holding bitcoins for these time frame is a wise move because bitcoin's value is constantly increasing and is expected to go about 4000 dollars at the end of 2017. See if i can hold 1 bitcoin now great profit is waiing for me next year. Also the rise of btc are drastically high when I last check, about a month a go, btc's value is around 2700 dollars. If this continue to rise btc holders will be successfully grow great profit. Imagine if someone started holding bitcoin when its value is just around 1000 dollars? Heaven it seems but its not always rising it just happens that this year great deflation occurs.
Pages:
Jump to: