Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 53. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 04:17:03 PM
They're holding btc because they wanna gamble their money or they just waiting when bitcoin raise so much  Smiley
Activity: 42
October 19, 2017, 04:02:02 PM
hey guys!  There are some much different advices and opinions. How do you check all these projects, guys? I just found Omega One and Confideal. Last should be interesting due to usual people orientation
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 03:56:37 PM
because there is a lot of positive news that BTC will grow higher in the near future. for myself i'll be holding it no matter what. BTC will rise above all cryto currencies.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 19, 2017, 03:53:47 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
People tend to hold their bitcoin because of their own reasoning of still holding into it even if bitcoin shows continuous dump on the recent times that makes people panic. In my own reasoning, I tend to still hold into bitcoin because I do believe and trust bitcoin on its capabilty to regain its loss which is beneficial to me since the pump is much higher than the usual I do have. Also I do not want the same thing to happen to me again in which I regret of transferring my money into other accounts instead of holding it. So I decided to just keep on holding it since I have already seen what it takes when you hold into it and I beg same thing applies on other people
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
October 19, 2017, 03:43:50 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

People already witnessed the growth of bitcoin since it started, so I think that's one of the compelling reason why a lot of people are holding bitcoin. Bitcoin grew from a scratch to a thousand dollar worth each. So, if you bought thousands of bitcoin when it first started and held it till now, you would've been sitting in millions of dollars.
Activity: 416
Merit: 101
October 19, 2017, 03:28:38 PM
Because the quality of bitcoin is increasing day by day. In the last few years, the quality of Bitcoin has increased manifold. Keeping it stored will increase prices a couple of years later. And then you can leave it at a good price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 03:16:51 PM
Because people saw all these situations when bitcoin rises x2 and more.
Activity: 826
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 19, 2017, 03:05:57 PM
You can see every month bitcoin price increased.So we understand that hold is gold.If anyone hold bitcoin for one year he get double after one year.
Activity: 36
October 19, 2017, 02:50:17 PM
It's a simple case similar to monopoly. They hope to own as much before the supply runs out, that way when deflation happens, they'd be owning a  great deal of value in the end.  Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 19, 2017, 02:47:33 PM
people hold bitcoin because they believe bitcoin is very good to invest, so they keep it until the price they want is reached, if bitcoin price has been achieved according to what they want, the price is they will release bitcoin to sell.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
October 19, 2017, 02:45:21 PM
After this day, in my opinion, everbody wants to take similar destiny with assange😀 Think about 50x 1000x.. it's really amazing dream..
Activity: 485
October 19, 2017, 02:42:31 PM
People hold for the value to rise otherwise there's no point holding Bitcoin.
Activity: 348
October 19, 2017, 02:40:01 PM
The reason people are holding Bitcoins is because of the great potential that Bitcoin has. It is one of the world's fastest growing investments and her can expect a really high value of Bitcoin within some years.
Bitcoin is a very expensive digital asset and its value also keeps on increasing due to which many people are investing in it at present. Everyone wants to earn grand profits in a short period of time. This is the foremost reason why it has become this famous. It is a good saving for future. We can see few examples who are now millionaire due to this crypto coins and we all want to be rich.
it's expensive indeed , but when you look at the future digital era where the potential of bitcoin could keep growing start like a lot of merchants , a new business popping up involve bitcoin adoption , bitcoin would become worth more than just a digital asset . it would become a primary needs just like fiat nowadays.
That future will become the truth if we have the attention of the government on the world. Only the most of government on worldwide accept Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin will reach to high price we can not imagine hehe.
Activity: 12
October 19, 2017, 02:18:10 PM
Hodl your Bitcoin. You may get a quick profit now by selling but in 10 years you will regret selling for so cheap.

If you must sell some, never sell out all of your position.
Activity: 336
October 19, 2017, 02:13:04 PM
The answer is simple as that,bitcoin is growing a lot and it will keep on growing a lot with the time.I think it as a good investement which can make my money grow with the time.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
October 19, 2017, 06:16:03 AM
The reason people are holding Bitcoins is because of the great potential that Bitcoin has. It is one of the world's fastest growing investments and her can expect a really high value of Bitcoin within some years.
Bitcoin is a very expensive digital asset and its value also keeps on increasing due to which many people are investing in it at present. Everyone wants to earn grand profits in a short period of time. This is the foremost reason why it has become this famous. It is a good saving for future. We can see few examples who are now millionaire due to this crypto coins and we all want to be rich.
it's expensive indeed , but when you look at the future digital era where the potential of bitcoin could keep growing start like a lot of merchants , a new business popping up involve bitcoin adoption , bitcoin would become worth more than just a digital asset . it would become a primary needs just like fiat nowadays.
Activity: 406
homt.net
October 19, 2017, 05:21:09 AM
Bitcoin getting more value, more price and more effective day by day. Its not right to take a decision hold money to bitcoin, not for bank?
I think bitcoin hold money is much better than to hold cash money in bank. So people holding bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
October 19, 2017, 05:06:24 AM

they are taking the risk in holding the bitcoin they are waiting for the big up they are positive that maybe bitcoin will go up 100 time in just a year in give them a big profit and cash out and invest to other business to earn real money.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 328
October 19, 2017, 05:00:50 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 11:57:04 AM
bcs btc can give us good result , i am also holding for long time , now time for hold bitcoinBTC
Pages:
Jump to: