Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 56. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 04:27:21 AM
I'm still holding my bitcoin in my wallet because I do not need a cash right now. I know bitcoin prices are going to rise soon. I do not want to sell because I am afraid of losing money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
October 17, 2017, 04:24:39 AM
I think people still holding their bitcoin in believing that it's price will increase. Even if bitcoin prices go down, it always goes up in the future, that's why people choose to hold their bitcoins instead to sell it. They just see the dumps as a great time to buy bitcoins and sell those when the price pumps.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 03:46:55 AM
100% agreed. I invest in bitcoin because it’s in fact superior to fiat. With far more utility, I see it rising exponentially.
The same goes for the likes of Ripple and Litecoin. They are solid projects with amazing teams. These coins are better than their peers and yet have very low valuations.
I truly believe that the future belongs to Bitcoin, Ripple & Litecoin. I don’t think Ethereum will fade away as it is constantly upgrading as well. But Bitcoin, it’s a dinosaur of a coin with very big utility. I really think it being king forever.
Activity: 308
October 17, 2017, 03:29:29 AM
Variations in bitcoin price is common nature of bitcoin.In my thinking i could feel that ,from the beginning of bitcoin , it's value is growing years to years.On that same time it's value is changing up and down,but still it's value growing that comparatively to the past price.So i hope, holding up the bitcoin for a long period will help to attain profit from it.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 02:42:09 AM
people want make money from bitcoin or just buy some illegal stuff
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 17, 2017, 02:16:35 AM
You have to be used to a volatile asset to hold it. Over the long run, the price will increase and the volatility will drop. Check any asset (commodity, stock or currency) when it was really young.. .that was the same story until it matured and its market cap grew. Same is the case with bitcoin.

Right. Instead of losing money by spending all your btc's and then regretting when youbsee the price spike high, better to just keep it and watch it grow. Many people have become successful in just holding bitcoins for a long time.
Activity: 25
October 17, 2017, 02:16:14 AM
Some of them are waiting to increase rhe value of the bitcoin before selling or converting it.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Stick Around
October 17, 2017, 02:02:48 AM
Bitcoin could bring money to people.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
October 17, 2017, 01:19:10 AM
People are holding bitcoin because they believe that the price of bitcoin will double or triple in the next years. They believe that if they hold their bitcoins now, they will have a bit ROI or return of investment. They are thinking of a long term investment with bitcoin that's why they are holding it and they believe that bitcoin will be popular in the succeeding years.
Activity: 468
October 17, 2017, 12:39:55 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

in fact they only hesitate if after they sell the bitcoin they have, the bitcoin price will be higher than the current price. or they may hold or sell when they really need funds for a particular purpose. or maybe they were already sure that in a few years the price was very high and they were selling at that time. that's the reason I think.  Smiley
Activity: 157
October 17, 2017, 12:13:32 AM
You have to be used to a volatile asset to hold it. Over the long run, the price will increase and the volatility will drop. Check any asset (commodity, stock or currency) when it was really young.. .that was the same story until it matured and its market cap grew. Same is the case with bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
October 17, 2017, 12:09:56 AM
For me I hold bitcoin because I can predict when the exact time to sell the bitcoin, I hold and wait the right time to sell it because the value of the bitcoin sometimes goes increase and decrease.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
October 16, 2017, 11:56:36 PM
People holding bitcoin because the price of the bitcoin in long term period of time might increase by 2-3 times of the value. If the bitcoin goes down there are still be chance that the bitcoin increase the value.
Activity: 8
October 16, 2017, 11:55:35 PM
Jamie Dimon May Hate Bitcoin, but J.P. Morgan Is Embracing Blockchain
http://thecoinsignals.com/jamie-dimon-may-hate-bitcoin-but-jp-morgan-is-embracing-blockchain-d125.html
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
October 16, 2017, 11:54:35 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

value will have a big effect when many people hold back. and the market is experiencing considerable demand. that's why many of us hold bitcoins until their value becomes huge.
Activity: 202
October 16, 2017, 11:52:22 PM
I know your think about any bitcoin but way here few years I've started it , I got out of it in the future with many your first opinion to it. And I'm proud of my decision.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
October 16, 2017, 11:38:14 PM

Actually people  hold bitcoin to save it, i think or maybe this is not the right time to spend bitcoin or convert bitcoin but i think the reason why they hold bitcoin because there is a chance to make bitcoin high if we notice now the bitcoin currency is so high than before, right. so that this is the main reason why they hold bitcoin to make it high.

Yeah and simply because we trust enough and believe that bitcoin will increase more day by day and we don't want all to miss the moon and by holding to bitcoin will give us more profit and a chance to be rich in time.
Even at most tempting times we still gonna hold.
Activity: 420
October 16, 2017, 11:37:36 PM

because it wants its value to grow and continue to grow. as is the case today. look at bitcoin prices pretty crazy and very expensive to buy. so it is best to keep it and sell when the price is very large.
Activity: 237
October 16, 2017, 11:32:20 PM

Actually people  hold bitcoin to save it, i think or maybe this is not the right time to spend bitcoin or convert bitcoin but i think the reason why they hold bitcoin because there is a chance to make bitcoin high if we notice now the bitcoin currency is so high than before, right. so that this is the main reason why they hold bitcoin to make it high.
Activity: 322
Merit: 106
October 16, 2017, 09:18:31 PM
I will ask the same question you have..
Why do you hold or have bitcoins..??
The answer might be because it is proffitable ... because it is the future.. because it has high value... small fees ... easy to earn...
Now why would I not hold despites its advantages.. huh??
That is my reason why Im in to bitcoin and why I am holding it
Pages:
Jump to: