Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 51. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
October 21, 2017, 12:36:55 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
of course, because its price is increasing soared if one day its price touches 100 million wah how lucky we are .. if not so need money would be better if bitcoin is held and sold for several months or years it is more profitable to
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
October 21, 2017, 12:27:15 AM
Because of the benefits, everyone is now enjoying the extraordinary benefits of bitcoin, this is because bitcoin prices continue to rise so the money grows fast. I use bitcoin as a long term investment.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 20, 2017, 11:07:14 PM
Because there is no work like bitcoin tasty, how it works sleep lying and whitout sweating a bit
Activity: 31
October 20, 2017, 10:30:02 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

Because bitcoin is a valuable thing even if it is virtual in nature. With the technology of our world today, bitcoin is an asset that most people who has it because they are thinking that its value will always uprise. The same reason as why people are keeping thier golds or their diamonds.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
October 20, 2017, 10:22:25 PM
Today, bitcoin price has reach over 6000$, that is an evidence prooving that this price will keep rising more and more, many of us dont want to sell bitcoin because they already gained the benefits of this rising and want to keep investing, unless they really need money.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
October 20, 2017, 10:15:52 PM
I think they holding bitcoin because they waiting the bitcoin was going to rise the value.
As of now you see the bitcoin now was coming for $6000 that was a big amount for bitcoin.
If you have bitcoin it is good for you.
Activity: 1
October 20, 2017, 09:48:49 PM
imo..
this month bitcoin has reached $ 6000 ++, maybe next month will be $ 8000 ++, that's why people hold btc now
Activity: 53
October 20, 2017, 09:40:57 PM
holding now because in the future it will be worth a lot more
Activity: 56
October 20, 2017, 09:32:35 PM
I think many people hold the bitcoins because bitcoin's price will be more expensive in the future,
bitcoins be considered as new money! Grin
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't request loans~
October 20, 2017, 09:23:49 PM
They are holding during the backdrops for the simple reason that they are awared of Bitcoin's volatility. They know that it is normal for its value to sometimes fall and they also know that it will eventually increase. Holding will make them avoid losing money and making them earn huge profit. And at this point, wherein the value of Bitcoin is getting more expensive, those who held during the backdrops will surely earn huge profit.
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
October 20, 2017, 09:20:47 PM
people hold and hold bitcoin for profit, because they do not want to sell bitcoin for a cheap price. bitcoin is a market that has unstable prices. so everyone takes the opportunity to buy and hold the bitcoin until the price goes up, then sell it.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 09:09:29 PM

i think people hold bitcoin  because they want to wait for the right time and a perfect time to sell their bitcoin. they are waiting for the value of the bitcoin to increase to satisfy themselves.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 20, 2017, 07:56:58 PM
People are holding bitcoins because they want to have big profit in the future. Yes it is right to hold bitcoins because as the days goes by its price and value will get higher and many got rich because of waiting for a long time. So it is better to hold bitcoins in the wallet.

Yes people who are earning bitcoins in their spare time will never prefer to sell their coins at this stage as they know that bitcoin can go much higher in future so they believe in saving their earnings for future to take best benefit from it by selling their coins when price will hit the moon.
In fact the investors have now become too much mature and they know that bitcoin has more potential and its price will continue rising for along time and therefore they are now interested to sell their bitcoin but trying to manage and buy more and mroe bitcoin for long term investent, as bitcoin is the best option for long term investment. I personally have invested a good amont of money in bitcoin for long term investmet and i am too much confident that bitcoin will give me a good profit after some time.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
October 20, 2017, 07:35:55 PM
People are holding bitcoins because they want to have big profit in the future. Yes it is right to hold bitcoins because as the days goes by its price and value will get higher and many got rich because of waiting for a long time. So it is better to hold bitcoins in the wallet.

Yes people who are earning bitcoins in their spare time will never prefer to sell their coins at this stage as they know that bitcoin can go much higher in future so they believe in saving their earnings for future to take best benefit from it by selling their coins when price will hit the moon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 20, 2017, 05:58:44 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
October 20, 2017, 05:57:06 PM
People are holding it because sometimes the price of the currency of bitcoin drop-down which makes every users sas they hold it because they tend to wait to see it increase again, people use it as strategy because if they cash it out instantly they will loose money and cannot gain it again that's why they hold it to the virtual wallet.
well if we sell the coin that is owned when the price is down yes that obviously will lose and that's what
makes many people frustrated with the name of bitcoin or cryptocurrency so those who lose will consider a scam
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
October 20, 2017, 05:54:48 PM
People are holding bitcoins because they believe they're going to be worth a lot more than what they currently are. It will manifest as fiat money and paper money are poor universal ledgers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
October 20, 2017, 05:49:29 PM
People are holding it because sometimes the price of the currency of bitcoin drop-down which makes every users sas they hold it because they tend to wait to see it increase again, people use it as strategy because if they cash it out instantly they will loose money and cannot gain it again that's why they hold it to the virtual wallet.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
October 20, 2017, 04:42:21 PM
People are holding bitcoins because they have faith in its potential that in future it will hold very much high price which will give people best profits on their investments as if you look at the history of bitcoin then you will notice then price has increased over a period of time and if people hold their coins for next 5 years then they will surely become rich with it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 04:01:59 PM
Because bitcoin is the best investment that you'll ever do if you act now. 3 years ago I heard about it and shrugged it off as another scam. Boy was I very wrong. Even buying around a year ago would have made me a lot of money if i held on to it. It's never too late to get into it. Just hold on for dear life.

I remember my grandpa telling me stories of how he regretted not buying McDonald's stock. My dad telling my stories of how he regretted not buying Amazon stock. I'm only going to regret not buying more bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: