Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 52. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
October 20, 2017, 03:56:39 PM
Wy people are holding dollars?
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
October 20, 2017, 03:53:13 PM
They would reserving it in the close to future On account they know cost will ended up higher more than today. They basically need to offer toward An higher value something like that that they Might get An substantially exceptional benefit. Or basically they need aid still Holding up for long time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 20, 2017, 03:19:31 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

The time is coming to achieve our circle, but may be people will demand more. Because in this starting of the year all people thought when bitcoin come at $5000 to $5500 then may be they sell their bitcoins including myself. I have thought when bitcoin will come at $5000 then sure i want to sold my bitcoins, but i don't know why i stop myself to sell bitcoin, may be i am demanding more and also bitcoin's price make us greedy. Majority have no clear answer to hold the bitcoins and which price their want till the end.  
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 20, 2017, 03:12:47 PM
Due to the raising value of BTC and growing interest in the media/social platforms i think it could continue to climb! I'm certainly holding onto mines!!
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 03:05:43 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
Everyone is holding Bitcoin because they are expecting a higher price in the future. This can happen when the potential for development is huge. Besides, at the moment it is very difficult for you to buy Bitcoin at a reasonable price, so I suggest you wait a bit longer.
Activity: 532
Dream of the Great
October 20, 2017, 02:57:43 PM
Everyone is holding bitcoin, because it is hoped that it will grow. Most likely it will. The main thing is not to be late for it.
Activity: 60
October 20, 2017, 02:46:20 PM
These people, like me, use bitcoin as an investment in the long run. I do not have the desire and skills to trade crypto currency on the exchange, and I prefer to store bitcoin in my wallet. So I see more opportunities for profit. I constantly look and analyze the growth schedule, and I'm happy with everything.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
October 20, 2017, 01:29:20 PM
People are not foolish they are too intelligent for holding Bitcoins as they might looking to sell when the price goes high for around $10k.

I am looking to sell when the price reaches more than $7500, but everyday the population increasing in blockchain and people are investing daily.
Activity: 552
October 20, 2017, 01:08:56 PM
Because Bitcoin can reach $ 8000 by the end of the year and I'm sure this will happen. Today Bitcoin prices have reached $ 6,000 and everyone is considering investing a large sum of money to invest in Bitcoin.
Really? I have checked and know many traders want to take profits after Bitcoin reached $6,000. What do you think Bitcoin still have more reason to increase again? As me, I aslo want to sell my Bitcoin at $6,000 before it pump to $8,000 as your said.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
October 20, 2017, 01:06:38 PM
People working in this cryptomarket are conversant with the potential of Bitcoin .They know that if there is a drop in it's price then price will rise also.They know that Bitcoin is best for long term investment and the amount of profits they will earn depends upon the time for which they will hold there Bitcoin. So the more they will hold the more they will be profited thats why people prefer holding there Bitcoin's .
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
October 20, 2017, 12:23:07 PM
in my opinion, those who keep their bitcoin are the ones who have a strong belief in bitcoin prices that will increase and continue to increase every day,
and I will do so if I have lots of bitcoins
because I'm sure the next days the price soared.
Activity: 364
October 20, 2017, 11:45:26 AM
Some people who hold bitcoin must have their own reasons, but the common reason we encounter is that they are holding bitcoins because they want to keep investing. They hold the bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell it.
Activity: 378
October 20, 2017, 11:44:29 AM
the cause of the rise in bitcoin prices because many people prefer to withhold bitcoin rather than sell it, perhaps it's the effect of the occurrence of bitcoin gold, just as when the occurrence of bitcoin cash
Activity: 432
October 20, 2017, 11:41:11 AM
Because Bitcoin can reach $ 8000 by the end of the year and I'm sure this will happen. Today Bitcoin prices have reached $ 6,000 and everyone is considering investing a large sum of money to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the Cat-a-clysm.
October 20, 2017, 11:29:47 AM
Well, it's both because people believe that BTC value will keep surging higher and higher, and... because of today's value.
Think about this: most of the BTC holders bought them last year, or maybe a couple years before then. Back then, it was worth between 1 and 100$. Anyway, all theses people are at least 50 times richer than before. However, it's not a smart move to withdraw everything, mostly because the state they live in will probable tax the hell out of them.

So, they can choose between: hold and wait 'till Bitcoin becomes a legal mean of payment, and probably have even more wealth, and... withdraw today and pay taxes on it.

To this day, people just use the bare minimum of their assets to cover any risk of bankruptcy. It's just not worth to change it for fiat money. Fiat is dead
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
October 20, 2017, 10:59:03 AM
I think people are really holding their Bitcoins because they believe in it and people also trust the bitcoin. They believe that it will continue to have a high value and its forever actually. This belief also came from the fact that it's better than a fiat money and gold. That is why, it's easy to handle bitcoin.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
October 20, 2017, 10:53:21 AM
People are holding Bitcoin because they believe in it. They believe that it will continue to have value forever actually. This belief comes from the facts that it's better than fiat money and gold so it's easy to love BTC.
Activity: 67
October 19, 2017, 11:09:32 PM
They have a good reason for holding their bitcoin. It is because they know that the value of bitcoin will continue to increase everyday. The more people who are getting into bitcoin, the more possibility that the value of bitcoin will increase. It just depends on the growth of the market. People who are holding their bitcoins must be a risk taker.
Activity: 688
October 19, 2017, 10:54:49 PM
People are holding bitcoins because they have faith in its potential and they have a feeling that bitcoin can make them super rich in future as if you look at the history of bitcoins then you will clearly notice that price has always gone in higher direction since its inception and since the beginning of this year we have seen price moving in positive direction so people have faith that it will go much higher in next few years.
Activity: 448
October 19, 2017, 05:15:02 PM

Alphabetically or chronogically, there are many answers to your questions. But I think the best answers of that why the people are investing in the bitcoin, are on the price charts. Despite the big loses in the past, bitcoin have made really good comebacks and I think its future is bright.
Pages:
Jump to: